Can i get rid of my puffy cheeks with fasting for 24h and alot of potassium and 3L+ water?

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

chadlite in Agartha
Also is it ok to fast, even tho im only 15.

ANSWER, This is very important!

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
what are you even doing that requires you to look lean at age 15 just go outside and play fucking tennis or something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looks>books, Fishy, micheal445 and 9 others
chill out dawg and enjoy your childhood

• +1
Reactions: looks>books, Zeta, wsada and 2 others
what are you even doing that requires you to look lean at age 15 just go outside and play fucking tennis or something.
i am already lean, but i restore fat in my face even tho i fucking have sixpack, i dont understand this, also nothing requires to be lean, but lean is law, if you are not lean from face cant be handsome.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
wouldn't reccomend fasting in puberty you may unnecessarily fuck up your growth,why are you trying to slay at 15 :lul: moneymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 67558 and TheLooxMaxingKing
chill out dawg and enjoy your childhood
i cant, bp ruined my view on the world, i get disgusted when i look in the mirror, i am lean but my cheeks are still chubby, its fucking over for me.

• +1
Reactions: john788
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
until what age does this apply

• +1
until what age does this apply
until you go to college, don't spend your teenage years worrying about bullshit.

you got the rest of your life to feel bad about it.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and john788
until you go to college, don't spend your teenage years worrying about bullshit.
ok so ill just focus on money and height. what do you suggest for height, i know u cant pass ur genetic limit but i just want to know that i will at least reach it, whatever the height may be.

• +1
i cant, bp ruined my view on the world, i get disgusted when i look in the mirror, i am lean but my cheeks are still chubby, its fucking over for me.
u remind me of an old member here which ill not metion but he just maxxed everything else and is saving for buccal fat removal as u should, dont fuck up your hormones tryna be lean at that shit age u gonna be a short framecel

• +1

you got the rest of your life to feel bad about it.
nah my life got way better after looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and likenesss
Also is it ok to fast, even tho im only 15.
Idiot dont fast, eat in a caloric surplus to grow taller and grow better facial bones
Also i had chubby cheeks and abs when i was 15 now i barely have abs but almost hollow cheeks (if i didnt have acne:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:) at 17 meaning my face fatpads have dissolved
If you really wanna debloat then take 2g of potassium a day and drink a cup of dandelion tea and 4l of water daily if youre active or 3l if you arent

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Costcosuperstore
fluid intake and potassium ratio is key, low BF% and lower your carb intake to stop water retention. Cardio and movement can help lymphatic drainage. However, I echo others' points regarding how fasting- especially for extended durations- during puberty is an overall looksmin as it will effect height, bone density and others.

Obviously genetics is always the truth.

• +1
fluid intake and potassium ratio is key, low BF% and lower your carb intake to stop water retention. Cardio and movement can help lymphatic drainage. However, I echo others' points regarding how fasting- especially for extended durations- during puberty is an overall looksmin as it will effect height, bone density and others.

Obviously genetics is always the truth.
ok, i will not fast.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
u remind me of an old member here which ill not metion but he just maxxed everything else and is saving for buccal fat removal as u should, dont fuck up your hormones tryna be lean at that shit age u gonna be a short framecel
this was a good comment, ty for this.

• +1
Reactions: RottingButIn6.4 and likenesss
Idiot dont fast, eat in a caloric surplus to grow taller and grow better facial bones
Also i had chubby cheeks and abs when i was 15 now i barely have abs but almost hollow cheeks (if i didnt have acne:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:) at 17 meaning my face fatpads have dissolved
If you really wanna debloat then take 2g of potassium a day and drink a cup of dandelion tea and 4l of water daily if youre active or 3l if you arent
Ok, thanks for this man you are a smart guy. Wdym with 2g of potassium? is it like a supplement or what

• +1
Ok, thanks for this man you are a smart guy. Wdym with 2g of potassium? is it like a supplement or what
Potassium salt is KCl instead of regualr salt which is NaCl
So you could get potassium salt or potassium salt pills

• +1
ok so i will do gym and cardio, good eating skip sweets and processed shits, 3+L water, 3g potassium, and i will look pretty lean from face ?

• +1
Also eating processed food is good if you want to get slim face and loose puffy cheeks

• +1
ok so i will do gym and cardio, good eating skip sweets and processed shits, 3+L water, 3g potassium, and i will look pretty lean from face ?
Eat sweets for igf-1 increase just dont eat foods with syrups instead of sugar
Also you still have face fatpads which eill go away with age, like i said i had a very fat face at 15 despite being leaner than now

• +1
Also eating processed food is good if you want to get slim face and loose puffy cheeks
its NOT, you fucking idiot, stop larping or go rope bitch

Eat sweets for igf-1 increase just dont eat foods with syrups instead of sugar
Also you still have face fatpads which eill go away with age, like i said i had a very fat face at 15 despite being leaner than now
Okey, got it. so candy 1 time a week good ?

• +1
3 times a week and eat tons of raw honey and fresh organic fruits daily
im alr eating honey, and ye i eat fruit whenever we have, but 3 times is too much, im gonna eat candy 1time a week and its saturday.

• +1
  • +1
You're at the age where you develop the most. Now is the time to get as much and as diverse (and preferably as healthy and decent) food into your body as possible + get as much movement as possible, especially cardio/running, to keep yourself fit.

For me lots and lots of carbs (My mother used to feed me a lot of milk with cereals, bread and potatoes in particular, salad and meat as diverse as possible + lots of soups with various vegetables) + lots of meat did the magic, in as large quantities as possible (now that I think back, when I was 16-18 years old, I used to eat more food quantitatively at dinner for ex than I do now at 25)

This helped me to exceed my parents' height by at least half a foot (I'm about a 6.1, my dad's about a 5.5 and my mom's 5.2). I remember when I was like 14-16, and my dad would brag with me to everyone he knew / encounter about ''how big I am'' compared to him (me not understanding at the time why he was so happy and proud of this stuff)

I was the kind of kid who burned fat very quickly and easily. My mother always complained and laughed at me counting my 'ribs' and saying how 'skinny' I was, even though I ate a lot for my age + a large bag of chips (130g+) and sweets between meals (but I used to walk and run at football or childhood games 3-6 hours a day + I used to sweat a lot more and get tired a lot faster than other kids (probably because of the small deviated septum I have in one nostril, or just genetics in general)

So yes, this is not the time to do that now. You have time after 20, also genetics play a huge role as you need a good chin and good face projection + big cheekbones, so that skin is as stretched as possible on your face so it can retract more easily when you have low body fat.

• +1
You're at the age where you develop the most. Now is the time to get as much and as diverse (and preferably as healthy and decent) food into your body as possible + get as much movement as possible, especially cardio/running, to keep yourself fit.

For me lots and lots of carbs (My mother used to feed me a lot of milk with cereals, bread and potatoes in particular, salad and meat as diverse as possible + lots of soups with various vegetables) + lots of meat did the magic, in as large quantities as possible (now that I think back, when I was 16-18 years old, I used to eat more food quantitatively at dinner for ex than I do now at 25)

This helped me to exceed my parents' height by at least half a foot (I'm about a 6.1, my dad's about a 5.5 and my mom's 5.2). I remember when I was like 14-16, and my dad would brag with me to everyone he knew / encounter about ''how big I am'' compared to him (me not understanding at the time why he was so happy and proud of this stuff)

I was the kind of kid who burned fat very quickly and easily. My mother always complained and laughed at me counting my 'ribs' and saying how 'skinny' I was, even though I ate a lot for my age + a large bag of chips (130g+) and sweets between meals (but I used to walk and run at football or childhood games 3-6 hours a day + I used to sweat a lot more and get tired a lot faster than other kids (probably because of the small deviated septum I have in one nostril, or just genetics in general)

So yes, this is not the time to do that now. You have time after 20, also genetics play a huge role as you need a good chin and good face projection + big cheekbones, so that skin is as stretched as possible on your face so it can retract more easily when you have low body fat.
Holy shit man, this fucking story was amazing and beautiful, thanks for sharing, got the point, you are right man, respect and hope you have good life.

Holy shit man, this fucking story was amazing and beautiful, thanks for sharing, got the point, you are right man, respect and hope you have good life.
Yeah, and that was in like 2012-2014, when at least in my country, if you were over 6 foot you were considered very tall at that time (I was in the top 3 kids in height in middle school and high school from my class or all classes in the same year as me, and the differences between us were very small, like maximum 3-5 centimetres).

And nowadays, most teenagers in one single class are like 6.2 or taller (taller parents in general + their kids who only eat from MC with lots of soda and fries and processed meat, so they all have that ectomorph skinny frame, instead of a mesomorph one, like my generation have, who had a healthier and more diversified diet), and 6-6.1 has reached the ''minimum'' to look ''manly''.

So yeah, lucky for you, at least in height you'll probably be very tall..

• +1