Can Keto stunt growth?

Can a Keto diet with 0 carbs stunt growth?

• Yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
I like carbonhydrates, but I want a lean face and little water retention from eating carbonhydrates.

Do you think it can stunt one's growth?

where do u saw that carbohydrates give water retention lul

a
I like carbonhydrates, but I want a lean face and little water retention from eating carbonhydrates.

nyway the best way to go is a traditional mediterranean diet with low carb, not keto bs

You don't need cut out all carbs. 50-70g a day is good enough.

As long as you aren't in a caloric deficit you're fine. The last thing that you want to do is tell your body you're starving if your growth plates are still open.

a

nyway the best way to go is a traditional mediterranean diet with low carb, not keto bs
"Carbohydrates, or carbs, also cause the body to store extra water. When we eat carbs, the energy that we do not use right away is stored as glycogen molecules. Each gram (g) of glycogen comes with 3 g of water attached."

Carbs make you retain water. Same as salt. If you truly want to get a lean face cutting carbs is no-brainer.

You shouldn't be eating carbs anyway. Our ancestors didn't.

i'm in a caloric deficit, lol. if i'm using hgh am i good? just finished my bulk and wanna cut a bit for summer.
As long as you aren't in a caloric deficit you're fine. The last thing that you want to do is tell your body you're starving if your growth plates are still open

"Carbohydrates, or carbs, also cause the body to store extra water. When we eat carbs, the energy that we do not use right away is stored as glycogen molecules. Each gram (g) of glycogen comes with 3 g of water attached."

Carbs make you retain water. Same as salt. If you truly want to get a lean face cutting carbs is no-brainer.

You shouldn't be eating carbs anyway. Our ancestors didn't.
lol our ancestors literally lived based on fruits, that are rich in carbs

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
Eating 0 carbs/being in ketosis is retarded. Especially as a growing boy. Carbs are too anabolic to ever give up. To each their own but rn I’m eating 400g plus carbs a day and getting no noticeable water retention.

Yes carbs are necessary for insulin which in term perpetuates the cycle between insulin and IGF-1. You can’t have one without the other, too much or too little of one is bad. So don’t do keto

Eating 0 carbs/being in ketosis is retarded. Especially as a growing boy. Carbs are too anabolic to ever give up. To each their own but rn I’m eating 400g plus carbs a day and getting no noticeable water retention.
How the fuck? My face looks chiselled and noticeably more angular on Kefo
Yes carbs are necessary for insulin which in term perpetuates the cycle between insulin and IGF-1. You can’t have one without the other, too much or too little of one is bad. So don’t do keto
sucks.

I mean sure but summer is coming around and I wanna look as good as possible
Should i just consume carbs until then and go keto during summer?

As long as you aren't in a caloric deficit you're fine. The last thing that you want to do is tell your body you're starving if your growth plates are still open.
being in a caloric deficit isn't gonna stunt growth, and it's not starving dude if your not going crazy

wrong, keto still stunts growth, you fucking CICO retard