can late bloomer gain height

kaancimnapiyon

kaancimnapiyon

Iron
i am 17 and 5,9 but my face changed so much this year i think im late bloomer my dad is 6,1 what do you think can i be taller than my dad

maybe

• +1
Reactions: kaancimnapiyon
i am 17 and 5,9 but my face changed so much this year i think im late bloomer my dad is 6,1 what do you think can i be taller than my dad
When did u hit puberty? You're not a late bloomer if it's anything before 16

How tall is your mom, makes no sense
Both my parents are short af and I'm 5'9

it's impossible to know. do you really think that someone on a looksmax forum can see your future?

it doesn't matter how tall your parents are. there are thousands of genetics influencing height, so there is no way to know. it's all about luck. just be healthy that's all you can do.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and john788
When did u hit puberty? You're not a late bloomer if it's anything before 16
i hit puberty at 14 yo. I dont have beard at 17 and Last year I looked so young its 100% late bloomer

My mom is 5'10 and i am 5'7 (brutal) i'm suicidal every single day of my life, i think she doesn't even respects or likes me

• +1
Reactions: john788
I actually saw a friend recently whom I hadn’t seen since high school and she said I got taller it been years

My recommendation is IMMEDIATELY going to the doctor and ordering an x-ray of your wrist to see if your growth plates have ossified(closed). If they haven't, great! Start heightmaxxing immediately. If they have, you will no longer get taller. This is the only way to know for sure if you have finished growing.