Can MSE + FM provide under eye support?

T

trewq

Iron
Basically every flaw I have is because of my recessed maxilla. Makes me look asymmetrical because right is more recessed than left and my eyes have literally no support since my zygote aren’t that bugs

Anyway can widening the maxilla through MSE and using face mask increase under eye support and help with tear trough deformity?

Also my philtrum is way too small, is MSE + FM able to fix that

Lurk a just little more... You'll learn everything about MSE + FM.

And YES it can provide under eye support assuming the process goes as planned.

EDIT: about your philtrum... FM will protract your alveolar ridge and lower part of maxilla to some extent. If it gives your lips a sloped look (depending on how far away your teeth sit away from your lips).
Then your philtrum would appear even more shorter than it is now from the frontal.

Last edited:

EDIT: about your philtrum... FM will protract your alveolar ridge and lower part of maxilla to some extent. If it gives your lips a sloped look (depending on how far away your teeth sit away from your lips).
Then your philtrum would appear even more shorter than it is now from the frontal.
that girl in your avatar :love:

• +1
Reactions: draco

Yeah but it’s mainly for fixing class 3 and improving nasal breathing it does help widen the midface tho and it I mean the facepulling you’d have to wear for years for significant results so unless 16-18 range is rather go for surgery

• +1
Reactions: draco
Basically every flaw I have is because of my recessed maxilla. Makes me look asymmetrical because right is more recessed than left and my eyes have literally no support since my zygote aren’t that bugs

Anyway can widening the maxilla through MSE and using face mask increase under eye support and help with tear trough deformity?

Also my philtrum is way too small, is MSE + FM able to fix that
Facemask (reverse pull headgear) can only be used on underbite patients who have an actual mandibulary excess

if it's not your case, then choose a facepuller

My dentist tried facepulling with a device specially made for it when i was 16 and the only thing that worked was double jaw surgery
It might work for someone else, i dont know
Still havent got much undereye support, but i cope with the other two areas