Why is my under eye area so shit?

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Platinum
Do I have aegyo sal or whatever or Is it because of me not sleeping enough I have been using volufline for 2 weeks now and no progress. No my infras are not recessed or my orbital vector so why is my under eye support so bad. Also obviously my left under eyes is way worse idk what I can do.

Attachments

• IMG_4728.jpeg
    IMG_4728.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4729.jpeg
    IMG_4729.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4735.jpeg
    IMG_4735.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4723.jpeg
    IMG_4723.jpeg
    15.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4721.jpeg
    IMG_4721.jpeg
    391.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4722.jpeg
    IMG_4722.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 0
ethnic pill

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Do I have aegyo sal or whatever or Is it because of me not sleeping enough I have been using volufline for 2 weeks now and no progress. No my infras are not recessed or my orbital vector so why is my under eye support so bad. Also obviously my left under eyes is way worse idk what I can do.
Your still black with or without aeygo sal

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
jfl thumbpulling fixed my under eye area in 3 month

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, zzsleepin and shalomnigga
You're ugly overall it's not just your eyes

You live in sweden and mohhamed and niggas are still fucking your women lmaooooooooo. Legit cucked country and leaders.
My name is Nick

I have had sex with Swedish girls

I am a christian, not muslim

Persian women hate niggers and so do I

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
You live in sweden and mohhamed and niggas are still fucking your women lmaooooooooo. Legit cucked country and leaders.
Yes the leaders are cucked and the country is shit right now,

but still better than any african country you dirty shitskin nigger. You know, everybody hates niggers in Sweden. You can never look high class

Yes the leaders are cucked and the country is shit right now,

but still better than any african country you dirty shitskin nigger. You know, everybody hates niggers in Sweden. You can never look high class
Im mostly polish and have some swedish dna, swedes are moggers of europe but your population is so small and you already took in so many ethnics, they breed like rabbits and your country is lowkey fucked. Your in the EU so its not like you can just deport 15 percent of your population lol.

• JFL
He said false things so I corrected him, greycel
dude no one cares abt your sad life with no bitches, reflecting your boring life against ethnics because they have bbc and you don't :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
dude no one cares abt your sad life with no bitches, reflecting your boring life against ethnics because they have bbc and you don't :lul: :lul:
my tiny BWC cant even make it past the cheeks.

• Love it
Reactions: Skyness
Im mostly polish and have some swedish dna, swedes are moggers of europe but your population is so small and you already took in so many ethnics, they breed like rabbits and your country is lowkey fucked. Your in the EU so its not like you can just deport 15 percent of your population lol.
my tiny BWC cant even make it past the cheeks.
I'm Persian.

The muslims are the ones who breed like rats.

Everybody hates them, blacks whites asians etc. all hate the muzzies,

• JFL
I'm Persian.

The muslims are the ones who breed like rats.

Everybody hates them, blacks whites asians etc. all hate the muzzies,
They are still gonna overun your country lmao. Low iq people breed more its statistical.

Nvm I thought you knew I'm ethnic myself

They are still gonna overun your country lmao. Low iq people breed more its statistical.
Yes they took over Iran and now I have to watch it happen again in Sweden.

But Africa is still a shithole and ten times worse

Yes they took over Iran and now I have to watch it happen again in Sweden.

But Africa is still a shithole and ten times worse
Nigga Iran is such a shit bomber country that u have to bring up Africa to feel better about ur self pretty sad innit and Africa isn’t a country nigga so idk what ur yapping about

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
the thing is you have to be obssesed with that shit and have free time but it works
I thought thumpulling was for maxilla not eye area can you send a thread or method?

Nigga Iran such is shit bomber country that u have to bring up Africa to feel better about ur self pretty sad innit and Africa isn’t a country nigga so idk what ur yapping about
Nigga I know damn well that Iran is a shithole right now, but Africa is, has and will always be a shithole

African history:

Transatlantic slave trade | History & Facts | Britannica Money

Persian history:

Understanding the Persian Empire. At its peak, the Persian Empire spanned…  | by Cher-Yi Tan | Medium

Stream Persian History Podcast Episode 1- Rise of the Achemenid Empire by Persian  History Podcast | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Persian Empire People, Map & History | Study.com

Screenshot 2024 01 27 232141

Africa has contributed nothing to the world

I speak about Africa as a country since all It's countries are extremely underdeveloped poor shitholes and have always been that way.

Nigga I know damn well that Iran is a shithole right now, but Africa is, has and will always be a shithole

African history:

Transatlantic slave trade | History & Facts | Britannica Money

Persian history:

Understanding the Persian Empire. At its peak, the Persian Empire spanned…  | by Cher-Yi Tan | Medium

Stream Persian History Podcast Episode 1- Rise of the Achemenid Empire by Persian  History Podcast | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Persian Empire People, Map & History | Study.com

View attachment 2705049

Africa has contributed nothing to the world

I speak about Africa as a country since all It's countries are extremely underdeveloped poor shitholes and have always been that way.
Egypt the and Ethiopia both history mog ur shit country to Afghanistan and back keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing
jfl thumbpulling fixed my under eye area in 3 month
What technique did you use? Can you link the video you learned from? And how old were you when you started?

Egypt the and Ethiopia both history mog ur shit country to Afghanistan and back keep coping
hahaha no way you just said that

you should become a comedian

• JFL
What technique did you use? Can you link the video you learned from? And how old were you when you started?
18 almost 19, started doing it bc mewing doesnt give me a glowup after 2 years but i think no one see good results on thumbpulling bc they dont be constantly and dedicated, It worked for me because I took advantage of it, while I didn't have a job and I didn't have money for university so I spent hours doing it and my days were based on that. It sounds very vague but it saved me 12k on infraorbital implants

18 almost 19, started doing it bc mewing doesnt give me a glowup after 2 years but i think no one see good results on thumbpulling bc they dont be constantly and dedicated, It worked for me because I took advantage of it, while I didn't have a job and I didn't have money for university so I spent hours doing it and my days were based on that. It sounds very vague but it saved me 12k on infraorbital implants
I am 20, will try it out and research it. Mewing hasn’t given me results too but i don’t have a recessed jaw so maybe thats why. zygomatic bone is an issue for me tho

• Love it
Reactions: Skyness
I am 20, will try it out and research it. Mewing hasn’t given me results too but i don’t have a recessed jaw so maybe thats why. zygomatic bone is an issue for me tho
mewing is the biggest cope I've ever seen jfl

My name is Nick

I have had sex with Swedish girls

I am a christian, not muslim

Persian women hate niggers and so do I
WHo cares about persian women i dont think they provide oxygen to all human biengs

• +1