Can Pagnoni do these surgeries together in one sitting ?

S

soontobechadlite

Silver
Trimax+Saddled Infras+Supras+Zygos+Jaw Angle Implants

Cause I heard once he might not be able to include the Jaw angle implants in one setting and one would have to get it in another sitting

Does someone have experience or know of he can get all of these in one sitting?

Sometimes yes, sometimes you need to wait for like 6 months or so.

And yeah, its mostly jaw angles which are the problem as thats kinda the area targeted both by trimax and implants while the rest of the face can be predicted fully in advance

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and soontobechadlite
Sometimes yes, sometimes you need to wait for like 6 months or so.

And yeah, its mostly jaw angles which are the problem as thats kinda the area targeted both by trimax and implants while the rest of the face can be predicted fully in advance
Ah ok in case one would have to wait 6 months would the jaw angle implant need to be done under general anthesia or does local anthesia also work?

And did you have surgeries in the past?

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Ah ok in case one would have to wait 6 months would the jaw angle implant need to be done under general anthesia or does local anthesia also work?

Take everything I say with a grain of salt, as I am researching this myself too but haven't gotten a surgery yet.

In general, every facial surgery (except maybe genioplasty) is done under general anaesthesia. With that in mind, it seems more reasonable to get all implants placed at one time than separating jaw angles for some time later. Again, I'd recommend DMing giant implants on ig, he is the best in the market right now

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite

I can't imagine being awake while they push zygo implants through my lower eyelid and I'd guess having jaw angles placed wouldn't be very comfortable either

Take everything I say with a grain of salt, as I am researching this myself too but haven't gotten a surgery yet.

In general, every facial surgery (except maybe genioplasty) is done under general anaesthesia. With that in mind, it seems more reasonable to get all implants placed at one time than separating jaw angles for some time later. Again, I'd recommend DMing giant implants on ig, he is the best in the market right now
He never responded to my ig dm 🥲

Yeah that's also what I was thinking I hope pagnoni would be able to do that

I wanted to get his implants but wanted pagnoni to insert them

• +1
I can't imagine being awake while they push zygo implants through my lower eyelid and I'd guess having jaw angles placed wouldn't be very comfortable either
Makes sense

• +1

Everything except the implants on jaw

I think eye area surgeries and rhino are not

Dammn so I should prepare for getting general anthesia twice I guess

Are you sure you need both of them?

Genio + angle or wraparound can give you a good jaw in most cases

I think eye area surgeries and rhino are n
Are you sure you need both of them?

Genio + angle or wraparound can give you a good jaw in most cases
I'm still gonna consult but I would profit from both

Some people told me jaw angles alone and genio will be enough but imma see

My jaw could be better it's very average

I think eye area surgeries and rhino are n

I'm still gonna consult but I would profit from both

Some people told me jaw angles alone and genio will be enough but imma see

My jaw could be better it's very average

Honestly? Need pics.

If your jaw is average, angles and genio (more precise and bone) is the better option.

If not, wraparound.

Eye and zygos is 100% pagnoni area tbh

Genio too.

For lower third implants you can get ramieri too if you’re on lower budget

Honestly? Need pics.

If your jaw is average, angles and genio (more precise and bone) is the better option.

If not, wraparound.

Eye and zygos is 100% pagnoni area tbh

Genio too.

For lower third implants you can get ramieri too if you’re on lower budget
I see how much would lower third implants save with him money wise

Pagnoni will not do jaw angle with bimax

Agreed he is the best, the question is how do you get him to take your case? I've been trying forever but just get ghosted.

Agreed he is the best, the question is how do you get him to take your case? I've been trying forever but just get ghosted.
Idk tbf. He seems to be most interested in OBO or lf2 and lf3 cases, so if you want any of that you should tell him.

Idk if its just me but he responded very quickly every time I asked him something, albeit I never scheduled a consultation.

• +1
Reactions: jon_chase89