Guys that had surgeries done did people you know realize you had something done and didn't they spot it?

S

soontobechadlite

Gold
talking about surgeries like trimax, Eye area Surgeries, rhino, Implants like infras, supras zygos and jaw angle implants etc

who cares just brush it off say u lost some weight.

normies wont really notice unless its something obvious tbh

maybe grow a beard before surgery then after surgery shave it off and they wont even notice

they'll think u just look diff cuz no beard

who cares just brush it off say u lost some weight.

normies wont really notice unless its something obvious tbh

maybe grow a beard before surgery then after surgery shave it off and they wont even notice

they'll think u just look diff cuz no beard
You are right I actually have a beard rn and I heard of instances where known persons of the patients didn't spot the surgeries

Im. Just wondering if they might be able to spot the difference of a guy they know that gets Trimax, infras, supras, zygos, Canthoplasty, blepharoplasty, Jaw Angle Implants if he shows himself to them 1-2 months

You are right I actually have a beard rn and I heard of instances where known persons of the patients didn't spot the surgeries

Im. Just wondering if they might be able to spot the difference of a guy they know that gets Trimax, infras, supras, zygos, Canthoplasty, blepharoplasty, Jaw Angle Implants if he shows himself to them 1-2 months
u not getting that much in 2 months, u can prob brush them off pretty easily if u dont see them every day.

ur parents might be hard since they know what u look like

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
u not getting that much in 2 months, u can prob brush them off pretty easily if u dont see them every day.

ur parents might be hard since they know what u look like
Yeah I wanna get trimax and implants first then after 3 months get the eye area surgeries with the rhino

do you think they would be able to spot it if I work in another country and drive home only late Thursday till early Sunday and then work again in the country from Monday till mid Thursday + at the time and then don't come for 2 months each and just show myself to them after two months?

Yeah I wanna get trimax and implants first then after 3 months get the eye area surgeries with the rhino

do you think they would be able to spot it if I work in another country and drive home only late Thursday till early Sunday and then work again in the country from Monday till mid Thursday + at the time and then don't come for 2 months each and just show myself to them after two months?
ur parents? they’ll def notice that much change tbh.

Ah ok makes sense but would it work in your opinion on either friends you see each second day cause I have like 4 of them

Or maybe friends I see each 2 weeks

Would it be realistic for it to work in one of the 2 cases?

Ah ok makes sense but would it work in your opinion on either friends you see each second day cause I have like 4 of them

Or maybe friends I see each 2 weeks

Would it be realistic for it to work in one of the 2 cases?
One of my plans was to say I wanted to fix my underbite cause I have breathing issues trough the nose and that it's just my natural jaw position and that is why it's so wide and more forward looking

Nose I would say I had to do some things after trimax or I could also say that I just wanted to reduce my nose size

I already talked about them regarding blepharoplasty but I'm not sure if they would be able to spot if I have a positive canthal tilt instead of a negative one all of a sudden or that my eyes hap looks different and that my eye area looks better with the implants as well

Imma just move states

Imma just move states
Im not from the us but yeah changing provinces would work but I have an apartment there in the same city where my parents are and when I'm not working I'm returning there on the weekend

Say you got bashed and had to get your face reconstructed

Tbh realistically there's no way around it. Your either gonna have to start a new social life and never let them find out you had drastic plastic surgery, or you keep your current one but will take a big hit to your social status by being a weirdo that got (major) surgeries. It is what it is

If people in your social circle don’t support you bettering yourself, you need a new social circle.

I’m getting probably the most “major” surgery you can get and I could care less if someone I know decides to drop me from their life because of my choice to get surgery, good riddance IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, user123456, Zizou and 1 other person
If people in your social circle don’t support you bettering yourself, you need a new social circle.

I’m getting probably the most “major” surgery you can get and I could care less if someone I know decides to drop me from their life because of my choice to get surgery, good riddance IMO.
I wont care and they also won't cut me off it would be weird for them I guess depending on what I tell them and also depending on if they believe what I tell them

I already decided I'm gonna get the surgeries

And if anyone drops me I don't care

Im definietly gonna cut out toxic people though

Also yeah I'm actually on the look out for remote jobs because I have some experience, qualifications and certificates

That way I could work remote and location independently from wherever I want

And most countries I'm interested in have a cheaper cost of living

Wont spend more than 183 days in a year in my home country on my job if it won't be remote and even less once I get the remote option

Which surgery are you getting btw?

Got LF3 done, noone even noticed it

• JFL
Reactions: user123456 and rubberduck
I wont care and they also won't cut me off it would be weird for them I guess depending on what I tell them and also depending on if they believe what I tell them

I already decided I'm gonna get the surgeries

And if anyone drops me I don't care

Im definietly gonna cut out toxic people though
It's not about toxicity, everyone doesn't like people that fraud their genetics. Even on this forum salludon says he mewed so his status is higher. It's just human nature boyo.

Just go on a gigabulk, get fat and then lose the weight gradually and they'll think the change is due to this, shave your beard, start to wear glasses. Whatever you do don't reveal you had surgery. Talking about blepharoplasty to them was already a mistake.

Mewing going mainstream might actually help since you'll be able to say you mewed to your friends 🤣

I had a 11mm lower jaw advancement. Those that did notice I told them that I went to the gym and got on a diet and they totally believed it.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and soontobechadlite
I had a 11mm lower jaw advancement. Those that did notice I told them that I went to the gym and got on a diet and they totally believed it.
Oh nice after how many months after the surgery did you meet them when they noticed ?

talking about surgeries like trimax, Eye area Surgeries, rhino, Implants like infras, supras zygos and jaw angle implants etc
Nigga if i got surgery even as an adult and my dad noticed he would beat my ass, cant ascend without any strings smh

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and soontobechadlite
Nigga if i got surgery even as an adult and my dad noticed he would beat my ass, cant ascend without any strings smh
Cant ascend with mental health intact lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: barettrealrx
I had rhino and cantho. No body pinpoints what I did. But multiple people complemented I looked great (especially after the rhino).