how much on average do you think these surgeries will cost me? (srs answers only)

smoth

smoth

i need abused dog stacy
so heres my plan:
infras and supras for my subhuman eye area
jaw angle implants
chin implant
zygos implants and zygomatic sandwich osteotomy for my ugly ass zygos
and rhinoplasty to get Elias de Poop's nose

i guess not more than 50-60k

doesnt matter theres infinite money in ur mind which is the only place you will get these surgeries

• Love it
Reactions: smoth
a dime or 2

• WTF
niggas i need normal answers

niggas i need normal answers
your worth isn't defined by your appearance. You are valued for who you are, not how you look. Your journey with body dysmorphia may feel overwhelming, but you're not alone. Seek support from loved ones or professionals who understand and empathize with what you're going through. Focus on the qualities that make you unique and special. You deserve kindness, compassion, and acceptance, especially from yourself. Healing takes time, but with patience and self-care, you can learn to see yourself in a more positive light.

• So Sad
your worth isn't defined by your appearance. You are valued for who you are, not how you look. Your journey with body dysmorphia may feel overwhelming, but you're not alone. Seek support from loved ones or professionals who understand and empathize with what you're going through. Focus on the qualities that make you unique and special. You deserve kindness, compassion, and acceptance, especially from yourself. Healing takes time, but with patience and self-care, you can learn to see yourself in a more positive light.
bro....its really good of you, but ur not on reddit or .net