Can PDO thread create more upper eyelid volume?

97baHater

97baHater

Nafri
Basically can it fix UEE?

not only that but pdo threads can also give you 5mm of forward growth at any age

• Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater
there's people doing that and they have some results, but it's still experimental and they haven't figured out what works best yet, but yes it can reduce it a little.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: caiolindo and 97baHater
there's people doing that and they have some results, but it's still experimental and they haven't figured out what works best yet, but yes it can reduce it a little.
Thx Orc my glorious king

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
whats for dinner unc

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
What if you spam pdos there, can it add a lot of volume?

Way more affordable than filler or fat grafts tho
yeah and if you use PCL they last longer but I wouldn't recommend it for starters, get used to PDO first it lasts less long in case you do something wrong.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
yeah and if you use PCL they last longer but I wouldn't recommend it for starters, get used to PDO first it lasts less long in case you do something wrong.
How long do they last?