Can red light therapy fix my under eye hollownes?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
Or can it make it at least a little bit better?

btw I‘m 20 yo

Attachments

• 1E8A0BA6-D09B-486C-B235-1268BB85DE5B.png
    1E8A0BA6-D09B-486C-B235-1268BB85DE5B.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 50
no why would it

G E N E T I C S
S U R G E R Y

Its lack of undereye support, not collagen.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, DidntRead, retard and 3 others
I thought red light therapy is good to boost collagen. Here are lots of posts about it
yeah xour skin might get better, if thats what you mean youre right. but your bad uea is mainly because of lack of bone, so that wont go away
pm me pics for full rate and ideas

No. And it's ovER, but needless to say this, right OP?

It means bone or fat.
And the red light therapy can‘t bring the fat back? I lost some undereye fat 2 years ago due to stress.
If my skin is full of collagen, it should be also under eyes full of it

And the red light therapy can‘t bring the fat back? I lost some undereye fat 2 years ago due to stress.
If my skin is full of collagen, it should be also under eyes full of it
Fat cant be restored by RLT

Fat cant be restored by RLT

Ok, I‘m confused now.
So maybe I have lots of collagen but not enough fat in my face?
Can it be gained back with more bf or gaining weigt?

collagen has nothing to do with undereye hollowness, maybe dark circles directly under your eyelids or something but in your case youre lacking fat pad and BONES, but from the looks of it mostly your undereye fat pads are weak, you can get a fat graft or alternatively fillers injected

collagen has nothing to do with undereye hollowness, maybe dark circles directly under your eyelids or something but in your case youre lacking fat pad and BONES, but from the looks of it mostly your undereye fat pads are weak, you can get a fat graft or alternatively fillers injected
And what can cause it that they are lacking fat pad? Maybe cause I had depressions and stress 2 yesrs ago?

Is there now natural way to gain it back?

And what can cause it that they are lacking fat pad? Maybe cause I had depressions and stress 2 yesrs ago?

Is there now natural way to gain it back?
there is no "natural way" why care about a natural way when you can just pay for it quickly fixed? its not all that expensive iirc anyway. not sure how much of an effect depression and stress has on it. most people with it either are born with shitty undereye fat pads or their fat pads slip down/lose volume as they age

there is no "natural way" why care about a natural way when you can just pay for it quickly fixed? its not all that expensive iirc anyway. not sure how much of an effect depression and stress has on it. most people with it either are born with shitty undereye fat pads or their fat pads slip down/lose volume as they age
Ok I‘m afraid of surgery under eyes cause I have bad experiences with fillers.

I think it can‘t be due to age, I‘m only 20.

One more question, can red light at least improve nasolabial folds ? Or are they also due to not enough fat?

Ok I‘m afraid of surgery under eyes cause I have bad experiences with fillers.

I think it can‘t be due to age, I‘m only 20.

One more question, can red light at least improve nasolabial folds ? Or are they also due to not enough fat?
dont think so

So also my nasolabial folds?
no nasolabial folds don't have to do directly with skin quality/collagen levels, its more about fat pad positioning/volume, how thick your skin is and your maxilla and if its recessed/how forward grown it is

no nasolabial folds don't have to do directly with skin quality/collagen levels, its more about fat pad positioning/volume, how thick your skin is and your maxilla and if its recessed/how forward grown it is
Volune has to do with collagen.
Volume*

Volume*
nikka what dont you understand red light therapy wont fix ur nasolabial folds, CAPICHE? why ask me if youre just gonna deny what i say, get a fat graft fillers or cope with whatever u want it doesnt matter to me

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator
OP = bluepilled coping normie

get a job get fat grafts
and take sarms etc ngl

What are sarms?
How have you been on website since july and not learnt anything

please use search tool on this website because i am lazy subhuman