Can Relaxin really increase height post-puberty? Or was Thrombo lying?

No because no proof. He probably sells for the relaxin company

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 22126 and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, ChristianChad, Deleted member 13588 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 13588
theres been many claims of height increase from post-pregnant females, so it has some good support that is would work. it would make sense to work in males.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and Deleted member 13588
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 13588
Its good but it's expensive,if we can get legit relaxin from china it would be better,also it can loosen your joints and ligaments,so be careful
Why is loosening joints and ligaments bad?

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Broski and Deleted member 13588
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 13588
Even if it somehow works, it will be a non-permanent height gain like glucosamine.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Why is loosening joints and ligaments bad?

It wasn't just ligament and joint loosening, which might be bad because they could become more susceptible to tearing and dislocation. But also he said that there was skin sagging/loss of firmness which is a death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
It wasn't just ligament and joint loosening, which might be bad because they could become more susceptible to tearing and dislocation. But also he said that there was skin sagging/loss of firmness which is a death sentence.
That cant be corrected afterwards?

• Hmm...
Even if it somehow works, it will be a non-permanent height gain like glucosamine.
What makes you say this? From everything ive read (female reported height increases) its permanent. (take what I said here with grain of salt i have barely researched this but my impression has been its permanent)

• +1
That cant be corrected afterwards?

Look, until he actually posts proof it's bullshit like ever other claim made on here without proof. The fact he posted the supposed benefits and then said "I'll post proof later" and hasn't yet is really all you need to know that nothing is coming. The only way to increase height after growth plates close is constant stretching or LL rn.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, zoomertrader, Broski and 1 other person
I talked to him on discord with @SexuallyAbusive and the results are legit, he really did grow 3 inches, so at face value thrombo wasn’t lying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fruitgunpop, AscendingHero, SexuallyAbusive and 4 others
I talked to him on discord with @SexuallyAbusive and the results are legit, he really did grow 3 inches, so at face value thrombo wasn’t lying
What do they sound like?

• Woah
D you recall how long he injected for? If I recall it was 4 weeks? Or that at leased first 2 inch came in first 4 weeks.

Relaxin is a hormone females produce during pregnancy

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and mvp2v1
Don’t use that

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and mvp2v1
Don’t use that
That's not very convincing. Its not like I expect to get away with unnatural height increasing without "scars"

• +1
R you lying ?

Look, until he actually posts proof it's bullshit like ever other claim made on here without proof. The fact he posted the supposed benefits and then said "I'll post proof later" and hasn't yet is really all you need to know that nothing is coming. The only way to increase height after growth plates close is constant stretching or LL rn.
I said End of April.

I said End of April.
Hey thrombo,i contacted one Chinese lab about relaxin ,they didn't answer yet,but if u press them upon relaxin too, maybe they would answer.

U can talk to Qingdao here.

+86 189 6302 0730

• Woah
Imagine believing this shit. If he actually grew 3 inches why would he stop at 5'10?

If actually grew 3 inches why did he not immediately take pictures and post them? What's with the constant delays?

Use your head he's playing you like a fiddle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member
Imagine believing this shit. If he actually grew 3 inches why would he stop at 5'10?

If actually grew 3 inches why did he not immediately take pictures and post them? What's with the constant delays?

Use your head he's playing you like a fiddle
It's basically impossible to provide height gain proof, how the fuck are you supposed to get an entire body in frame and measure height unless you're getting booked for pedophila and taking a mugshot, (@Future chad, @thecel ) any perspective you take it from makes it easily manipulated.

It's basically impossible to provide height gain proof, how the fuck are you supposed to get an entire body in frame and measure height unless you're getting booked for pedophila and taking a mugshot, and perspective you take it from makes it easily manipulated.
Some kind of doctors record showing his recorded height and new height?

He supposedly spend tens of thousands of dollars to acquire the relaxin but didn't bother having a single photo of himself?

All he needs is a photo of himself in a certain area/next to a structure like a lamp post before the supposed height gain, then to take a new photo in that same place for comparison

You are being lied to.

Some kind of doctors record showing his recorded height and new height?

He supposedly spend tens of thousands of dollars to acquire the relaxin but didn't bother having a single photo of himself?

All he needs is a photo of himself in a certain area/next to a structure like a lamp post before the supposed height gain, then to take a new photo in that same place for comparison

You are being lied to.
My poor ass sure as hell can't afford relaxin anyway :lul: medical documents wouldn't be very hard to fake tbh, it's just one number easy enough to edit, if he went next to a lamp post it still would be easy to just raise his feet a little bit, or put some shit under his heals, or wear lifts in the picture. At the end of the day relaxin is pricy asf and there's no proof so yeah it would be pretty dumb to buy it instead of just getting hgh or peptides.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
My poor ass sure as hell can't afford relaxin anyway :lul: medical documents wouldn't be very hard to fake tbh, it's just one number easy enough to edit, if he went next to a lamp post it still would be easy to just raise his feet a little bit, or put some shit under his heals, or wear lifts in the picture. At the end of the day relaxin is pricy asf and there's no proof so yeah it would be pretty dumb to buy it instead of just getting hgh or peptides.
There's just no way he doesn't have a photo standing next to some structure to retake. If he wears the same shoes 3" lifts will be extremely obvious to see. How many excuses need to be made before it becomes obvious he's just lying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Hey thrombo,i contacted one Chinese lab about relaxin ,they didn't answer yet,but if u press them upon relaxin too, maybe they would answer.

U can talk to Qingdao here.

+86 189 6302 0730
i already found a uk source that’s less than half the price of what thrombo got so you’re trying to go even better than that right? i imagine the uk source could go even less if you spend over their highest option of 6k. like 20k or something

• +1
i already found a uk source that’s less than half the price of what thrombo got so you’re trying to go even better than that right? i imagine the uk source could go even less if you spend over their highest option of 6k. like 20k or something
Link it here or dm the uk source

Can u share the link??
Also how much did thrombo use overall?

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover
  • +1
Are u talking about abbexa?

Because there's so many links on that post
yeah abbexa i did the wrong comment. i just fixed it now to link to the right comment

Last edited:
  • +1
yeah abbexa i did the wrong comment. i just fixed it now to link to the right comment
We have to do 0.25 mcg/kg every 12 hours right?

Thrombo weighed 70 kg and he took it 6 days per week for 4 months and it costed him 30k dollars
He took 210 mcg every 12 hours.

What would have cost if he bought it form abexa?

• +1
We have to do 0.25 mcg/kg every 12 hours right?

Thrombo weighed 70 kg and he took it 6 days per week for 4 months and it costed him 30k dollars
He took 210 mcg every 12 hours.

What would have cost if he bought it form abexa?

that’s correct he spent 30k dollars. it would cost only 13k from abbexa, assuming you can’t get an even better deal with bulk buy

• +1
doesnt it grow the pelvis mainly?

• +1
doesnt it grow the pelvis mainly?
Tag thrombo or ask him and tel us please:feelswhy::feelswhy:. Apparently we can get it for 1/3 the price,if tahts true, i will run hgh+Ai now to get 3 inhces and would run relaxin when i grow up in the future to get 3 more inches.:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

Lifefuel for shortcels but they are too busy posting on r/short.

They are such lowlifes ,they have made their short height their identity.

They conflate heightism with racism,and think that u shouldn't change ur height just like u can't change ur race.

I will still post this on that subreddit.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and white girls lover
Tag thrombo or ask him and tel us please:feelswhy::feelswhy:. Apparently we can get it for 1/3 the price,if tahts true, i will run hgh+Ai now to get 3 inhces and would run relaxin when i grow up in the future to get 3 more inches.:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
yeah and run hgh and ai while taking relaxin anyway in case it has some growth plate effect. if you’r going to spend 10k might as well spend another 500k on that too
Lifefuel for shortcels but they are too busy posting on r/short.

They are such lowlifes ,they have made their short height their identity.

They conflate heightism with racism,and think that u shouldn't change ur height just like u can't change ur race.
tf? i’d literally change my race and i’m asian lmao. i would change it if i were considered ugly for sure

Lying

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: zoomertrader and Deleted member 13588

Instead of finding and posting *reasons to believe it could work*, maybe you can upload image proof or some other form of evidence. Supposedly YOU are the proof it works, no need to upload these things, upload YOUR proof. :)

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader and Deleted member 13588
Instead of finding and posting *reasons to believe it could work*, maybe you can upload image proof or some other form of evidence. Supposedly YOU are the proof it works, no need to upload these things, upload YOUR proof. :)
Soon...

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
Translation: I don't have proof.
I do and I will post proof soon.

But even solid proof wouldn't convince you otherwise, because proof can be "created", digital data can be falsified. There is no proof that would satisfy you.

Guys I'm from 2035: Thrombo while fighting the war in Ukraine got shot in his head, thankfully with God's grace he didn't die 🙏.
He went to coma and super hibernation mode for 10 prevailing years.
He got back his memory but still needs to find where he kept his results at.
Updated he will post proof within the next few weeks.

Meanwhile stay TuNeD mAnleTs :feelsautistic:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and mvp2v1