Can someone make me a realistic implant morph?

Hebbley

Hebbley

Iron
Not really too sure how long morphs take to make, i understand if nobody is willing to do it, i don’t know how long it’d take.

If anyone is willing to though, i’d like to know what I’d look like with any sort of implants/fillers, i feel like either a chin, jaw, or cheekbone implant would benefit me the most.
Here are 3 different pictures all in different lighting and angles if any of those work.

Attachments

• 11CD70CB-5598-4743-A8AC-9211550C8E30.jpeg
    11CD70CB-5598-4743-A8AC-9211550C8E30.jpeg
    463 KB · Views: 0
  • 79E243D8-18DD-4925-B55B-4FAB8DE7855A.jpeg
    79E243D8-18DD-4925-B55B-4FAB8DE7855A.jpeg
    315.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 600356B0-A64A-4938-8E37-333A865D40F6.jpeg
    600356B0-A64A-4938-8E37-333A865D40F6.jpeg
    383.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream
Not really too sure how long morphs take to make, i understand if nobody is willing to do it, i don’t know how long it’d take.

If anyone is willing to though, i’d like to know what I’d look like with any sort of implants/fillers, i feel like either a chin, jaw, or cheekbone implant would benefit me the most.
Here are 3 different pictures all in different lighting and angles if any of those work.
whatd u do for brows that shit is fire

57F5B4C4 7BF5 4D0C 8242 E42D977882E6

here u go

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klimo and Hebbley
whatd u do for brows that shit is fire
Just minoxidil for the past few months, I put vaseline on them before going out usually aswell but I don’t think I did in those pictures, maybe in one of them.

Just minoxidil for the past few months, I put vaseline on them before going out usually aswell but I don’t think I did in those pictures, maybe in one of them.
i thuoght the hairs fall out after u stop either way thanks a lot cuz i barged into ur thread

• +1
Reactions: Hebbley
i thuoght the hairs fall out after u stop either way thanks a lot cuz i barged into ur thread
Yeah they do, but u should be fine to maintain it as long as u use it 2 times a week, it really helped me tho u should try it.

• +1
Reactions: i14bytes
Looks uncanny to you because you're used to your face and probably autistically analyzes it often

It's a big improvement from your tiny jaw
Yeah ur prolly right. In your opinion which implant do u think would benefit me most?

You need all of them equally imo.

You have bad undereyes, and a jaw that lacks height AND width
Yeah that’s true but i feel like undereyes wouldn’t ascend me very much and i could grow jaw by softmaxxing, my chin on the other hand i can’t softmaxx so i feel like it makes most sense to do that first.

Thanks i def will
You have crazy potential.

Prettyboy slayer but the aforementioned flaws fuck you up a bit

Save some money, go to the right place, and look like a Chad before college

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Ok agree, jaw is much more important

Not really. Cope
Im not saying the ramus i’m j saying masseters. I would def benefit from jaw implants tho but i feel like chin should be first.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Why not do both of them in one go? Saves more time
very expensive isn’t it? I feel like i might give fillers a try first cuz my aunt is a dermatologist so she’ll do it for cheap, and then i’ll also get a feel for how it’d look.

Chewmaxxing only makes you look bloated. I did it, it's a waste of time
Really? I thought huge masseters is what gives you that mogger jaw width that i have in the morph.

FB080B0D A06B 499B A65B D123F769BF7A

Sorry im new to morphing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Hebbley and ccwarrior
D

I tried

• +1
Reactions: Hebbley

Fucking hell got the exact same undereyes

u look good lol

Bruh you don’t need any surgeries

Surgeries to fix falios not to create halos. Your only minor falio is to do with your chin so a genioplasty or chin wing etc.
But then again not required as you already pass the looks threshold for a lot of women, and your harmony is alr top tier for prettyboy aesthetic.