[Discussion] Can this guy be saved?

D

Deden22

Trainee
He's been gymcelling, he went to barber, he's done everything he could do and he still looks like shit. Is there any chance that he could look like a normal man?

dotacel

dotacel

Horsefaced slavcel
lefort + jaw surgery could make him look human but that body too jfl

C

CopingCel

Trainee
lefort + jaw surgery could make him look human but that body too jfl
I think this + a gigantic wrap around jaw implant + a nosejob + some head reshaping with eppley + a haair transplant + trimming his eyebrows + lots of roids and hgh for that subhumann body would at least make him a normie.

But if he can't get his hands on 200k $ for all these procedures he'd be better off roping.

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Escaping the average
It's over for him. He could get all the surgeries in the world, but he wouldn't even reach average.

I only feel good about myself when I see this kind of people, it makes me feel not as bad for my shit genetics

Braindeadmetaldude

Braindeadmetaldude

Trainee
He's been gymcelling, he went to barber, he's done everything he could do and he still looks like shit. Is there any chance that he could look like a normal man?

hard mewing falim gum a hair cut and hitting lats and delts and he's good

Overjetcel299

Overjetcel299

Trainee
Lol the difference between 2017 and 2019 is the haircut
Tall skull theory

AdamLanza

AdamLanza

Amateur
lol I think this guy has some chromosomal disease. poor shit. but i was surprised when i saw the last pics, i thought he might be like 4'10 but holy this guy is tall (i guess over 6'7 because taller than the door frame.)

6ft5manlet

6ft5manlet

giga mogger

He'd need multiple surgeries and advise from professional aestheticists to reach a somewhat decent appearance

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

average is not enough
Imagine if it were female, the amount of dicks lined up to fuck

D

dingodongo

Trainee
The disgust feel looking at him is the same disgust women feel looking at sub 80th percentile men
Exactly. I can't blame women. I find myself disliking people purely based on their attractiveness. It's like nothing else seems to matter.

AdamLanza

AdamLanza

Amateur
Guys I checked out his height. He claimed 202cm . Which is almost 6‘8. do you think this height can halo his DOOMED face?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)