Can u mew with braces on

shibo

shibo

Equinox
idk if that would fuck anything up pls help bros

I mewed with braces and got good results

i believe they have to push outwards for it to work

idk if that would fuck anything up pls help bros
Yo. The answer Is not Really. You can mew With fixed retainers Though. That's What I did and still got results. Spoken to Mike about this too

Yo. The answer Is not Really. You can mew With fixed retainers Though. That's What I did and still got results. Spoken to Mike about this too
How many teeth did your retainer cover?

Do you think progress Is also possible if the retainer covers 6 teeth?
Yes and no. I do know That It won't Prevent expansion from the tongue on the pallet but may effect the forward growth as you also have more force to push againts

Yes and no. I do know That It won't Prevent expansion from the tongue on the pallet but may effect the forward growth as you also have more force to push againts
Im 22 LOL so there isnt much forward growth left to do?

Ohhh OOOF. Yh This forum Hates mewing because Most are too old for it so they just call it cope after 18 which I agree. Even I'm quite old for Mewing at 15 I saw Mike again the other day. I am hopefully gonna get the Mew Vector to capitilise on What growth I have left
Mewing Is Cope at that age I'd reccomend FacePulling which Can be done Well up untill the Age of 25 for Perma change srs

i read somewhere that its a bad idea

Here Is what I hope to get to maximize growth before 18

MewVector 2 Forward Pull Head Gear By Dr Mike Mew Part 3   YouTube

Even If mewing Worked For you at that Age You would most likely not Get Much if any forward Growth But only A skeletal Upswing

Here Is what I hope to get to maximize growth before 18

View attachment 85305

Even If mewing Worked For you at that Age You would most likely not Get Much if any forward Growth But only A skeletal Upswing
Wtf even is facepulling and bone smashing. I read it everywhere. Is it really what the same implies? JFL