Can we really blame pedos?

L

LivingWaters

Banned
In no way am i trying to defend pedophilia. Pls follow ur states consent laws (16 in my area). The common trait all pedos have is ugly, or short. Very rarely will you ever find a chad pedo and typically pedos never had young love as a kid and the effects of not having love as a kid may result in wanting that feeling again. Not to mention humans are literally just evolved apes so we havent really changed much in terms of our age preferences. If u think about it it was normal for a 30 year old and 12 year old to be together even just a couple hundred years ago letalone in caveman days so the only real difference is us making it illegal. The way the brain works doesnt evolve within a couple hundred years. I understand therapy for trying to manage it but you cant really control who you are attracted to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rawprimalooks, bloomercel and Luffymaxxing
Look at that “ you can’t control who you’re attracted to” bull shitI knew all the gay shit would just eventually become an excuse for pedophiles

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO, not__cel, murdah and 2 others
Look at that “ you can’t control who you’re attracted to” bull shitI knew all the gay shit would just eventually become an excuse for pedophiles
If u can change what ur attracted to, make urself attracted to a overweight sheboon. Exactly nigga

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and HeightPilledum
If u can change what ur attracted to, make urself attracted to a overweight sheboon. Exactly nigga
You can’t change it dumbass but if you are naturally attracted to children you should pressed to death fr

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
You can’t change it dumbass but if you are naturally attracted to children you should pressed to death fr
Id say most people are naturally attracted to younger women. The reason the cutoff is typically 18 is because of society. Theres nothing magical about turning 18 that makes people all of a sudden “naturally attracted” to them jfl. U can be younger than 18 and have attractive features. You can be younger than 18 and be mentally mature (especially women since their brains mature faster than mens)

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and SidharthTheSlayer
Id say most people are naturally attracted to younger women. The reason the cutoff is typically 18 is because of society. Theres nothing magical about turning 18 that makes people all of a sudden “naturally attracted” to them jfl. U can be younger than 18 and have attractive features. You can be younger than 18 and be mentally mature (especially women since their brains mature faster than mens)
Pedophile = person attracted to undeveloped kidd

I'm a pedophile and it's not that deep
I'm attracted to little girls because they are neotenous, and I'm attracted to women that also are neotenous
My adult girlfriend is also neotenous.
Age isn't a factor to me, I genuinely don't care

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, SidharthTheSlayer and Xtra
lmao at wanting people to be killed for something they can't control
if you believe that why dont you move to north korea?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and HeightPilledum
I'm a pedophile and it's not that deep
I'm attracted to little girls because they are neotenous, and I'm attracted to women that also are neotenous
My adult girlfriend is also neotenous.
Age isn't a factor to me, I genuinely don't care
but if you are a pedo why do you care about heightpill? i dont get that

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, SidharthTheSlayer and HeightPilledum
lmao at wanting people to be killed for something they can't control
if you believe that why dont you move to north korea?
I wish

In no way am i trying to defend pedophilia. Pls follow ur states consent laws (16 in my area). The common trait all pedos have is ugly, or short. Very rarely will you ever find a chad pedo and typically pedos never had young love as a kid and the effects of not having love as a kid may result in wanting that feeling again. Not to mention humans are literally just evolved apes so we havent really changed much in terms of our age preferences. If u think about it it was normal for a 30 year old and 12 year old to be together even just a couple hundred years ago letalone in caveman days so the only real difference is us making it illegal. The way the brain works doesnt evolve within a couple hundred years. I understand therapy for trying to manage it but you cant really control who you are attracted to

14+ not even pedo ngl

Well if acted upon it should be punished and otherwise it’s not a problem but you should avoid being around kids. And by the time mind reading technology is released and out in the open it’s over for all of us

Long way of saying you're a pedo