Can you date a girl older than you?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
There's this foid she's like 7 months older than me and even though chances are low I might try to start a relationship. I wonder if that fact that im younger than her (though only by a few months) is a serious deal breaker in a foid's mind. I am taller and stronger than her though by a lot (so is every other nigga tbh) so I wonder if those help balance it out and not make me seem like a child in her eyes.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, JL~, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
If she knows your age then it might be over

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
She won't take u as much seriously as u would if you were older coz of hypergamy
So our physical differences don't really matter? I'm like 7 inches taller than her.

And what about if in a hypothetical scenario where we are in a relationship I act dominant towards her, will that change anything?

I definitely would
And yeah it matters,even if u r the same age and bigger and more mature and everything

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and chosen-one
So our physical differences don't really matter? I'm like 7 inches taller than her.

And what about if in a hypothetical scenario where we are in a relationship I act dominant towards her, will that change anything?
You can compensate in a way but it's still not ideal.

• +1
You can compensate in a way but it's still not ideal.
Brutal. What maximum age difference can be acceptable to a foid do you think? 3 months?

Females want her partner to be UP in everthing you need to be better than her in everything in life in order to truly deal with the hypergamy yk but i think its not too much off a nuisance if you actually act mature than "dominant" i would say. You won't find older guys being dominant with their gf and gets away with it lol its more about the maturity aspect

• +1
I want a 30 yr old 6’3 women to take care of me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: URL code, GuyFromSingapore, Jpg and 1 other person
Brutal. What maximum age difference can be acceptable to a foid do you think? 3 months?
You just have to be older; it's a big pshycological factor for women, it automatically makes them feel more submissive.

You can make it work if you are older too, it's just a bit harder.

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior and Napoleon1800
Females want her partner to be UP in everthing you need to be better than her in everything in life in order to truly deal with the hypergamy yk but i think its not too much off a nuisance if you actually act mature than "dominant" i would say. You won't find older guys being dominant with their gf and gets away with it lol its more about the maturity aspect
Alright. Thanks for the advice. I don't speak much irl jfl so this is gonna be difficult

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan
@Napoleon1800 If you wanna ramirez maxx then u should forget her tbh its almost pointless

• +1
@Napoleon1800 If you wanna ramirez maxx then u should forget her tbh its almost pointless
Wdym by ramirezmaxxing? Since that could mean looking or behaving like ramirez

• +1
I would but it's gonna feel weird to me

• +1
I can date one dumber
That’s about it

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior and Napoleon1800
Behaving like ramirez won't work with her yk
Behaving like ramirez as in being a violent narc?

I don't really plan to behave like that but idk you could be right but she is quite feminine, like she doesn't really talk much (probably a whore tbh), is quite calm and quiet, and also small, height, hands, head, just small

7 months older than me

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
There's this foid she's like 7 months older than me and even though chances are low I might try to start a relationship. I wonder if that fact that im younger than her (though only by a few months) is a serious deal breaker in a foid's mind. I am taller and stronger than her though by a lot (so is every other nigga tbh) so I wonder if those help balance it out and not make me seem like a child in her eyes.
Least autistic .org user

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Napoleon1800
some girls like younger guys tho it is the smaller demographic. 7 months is nothing tho lol but maybe to her it seems serious doubt it tho

• +1
My girls a few months older than me and makes way more money. I’m out here being a sugar baby

• +1
Least autistic .org user
Wdym.

I am mentally ill unfortunately though but I think the age difference is a serious concern in a foids mind right

Wdym.

I am mentally ill unfortunately though but I think the age difference is a serious concern in a foids mind right
No you retard

Imagine thinking 7 months is an actual difference in age

Just lol

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Allornothing and Napoleon1800
No you retard

Imagine thinking 7 months is an actual difference in age

Just lol
Nigga I've seen foids reject a nigga because he drank too loudly. Foids use the most retarded shit to avoid sub-chads.

Nigga I've seen foids reject a nigga because he drank too loudly. Foids use the most retarded shit to avoid sub-chads.
Your brain is made of mush nigga, there is honestly no hope for you lmao

• +1
Your brain is made of mush nigga, there is honestly no hope for you lmao
Maybe. I think I'll get off this forum soon

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
> 7 months

Bro acting like this means anything

• +1
You won’t if your brain rot is like this lol
I still think 7 months could be a big enough age difference in the minds of some women

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, PseudoMaxxer and Napoleon1800
I had a girl older than me in a relationship for 2 weeks (i ended it) and she was 1 year older (She was 18 i was 17)

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Napoleon1800
We'll see. What's the biggest age difference uve seen in a relationship
Don’t worry about it man, 7 months is autistic numbers who cares

• +1
It used to be cool to fantasize about when I was 12 and small seeing all the older girls in school

It only feels that way when you're a kid

• +1
It used to be cool to fantasize about when I was 12 and small seeing all the older girls in school

It only feels that way when you're a kid
I don't fantasise about the age difference
I just saw it as a possible obstacle

• +1
Reactions: exo
We'll see. What's the biggest age difference uve seen in a relationship
Pffft like fucking 10+ years

I saw foids in middle and highschool getting fucked by grown men in their 20s lol, foids do not give a shit about age difference as long as you look good it’s all fucking bullshit

If any foid rejects you for some arbitrary reason like that it’s basically cuz you’re ugly and she’s looking for a reason to let you down softly

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, incelmogger and Napoleon1800
Pffft like fucking 10+ years

I saw foids in middle and highschool getting fucked by grown men in their 20s lol, foids do not give a shit about age difference as long as you look good it’s all fucking bullshit

If any foid rejects you for some arbitrary reason like that it’s basically cuz you’re ugly and she’s looking for a reason to let you down softly
Yes but the age difference u mentioned is that the male is older than the female. Which is common. I mean have u seen a relationship where the female is significantly older than the male

Also that's true chad can be 5 years younger and it's fine

Is a 3 year age difference fine?
Bro yes it’s about how masc you are, how good you look, how tall you are, whether you have your shit together, etc. If she thinks you can protect and provide for her age doesn’t mean shit.

• +1
Bro yes it’s about how masc you are, how good you look, how tall you are, whether you have your shit together, etc. If she thinks you can protect and provide for her age doesn’t mean shit.
I see. Then why are foids adamant on dating and fucking fully grown matured older men

I'm 21 trying to ltr a 30 y/o rn

• +1
this older foid was showing interest in me but i brushed it off bcos she was taller than me and I didn’t want it to lead to anything

• +1