Can you date a girl older than you?

I see. Then why are foids adamant on dating and fucking fully grown matured older men
Same reasons I described, more of a guarantee with them. Anyways, not all chicks are into that unless you look like Cavill or Brad Pitt. By older guys they just mean chad

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Yes i have never dated a girl younger than me. And 7 months is nothing - won’t even feel like she’s older. I am with a girl whose 6 months older rn and it just feels like same age

• +1
There's this foid she's like 7 months older than me and even though chances are low I might try to start a relationship. I wonder if that fact that im younger than her (though only by a few months) is a serious deal breaker in a foid's mind. I am taller and stronger than her though by a lot (so is every other nigga tbh) so I wonder if those help balance it out and not make me seem like a child in her eyes.
Dating older girl is pretty good at 13-17 after that age it’s stupid, imagine being 23 and dating 27 yo, she will age faster and become ugly faster

• +1
Dating older girl is pretty good at 13-17 after that age it’s stupid, imagine being 23 and dating 27 yo, she will age faster and become ugly faster
Yes very true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32347
Yes i have never dated a girl younger than me. And 7 months is nothing - won’t even feel like she’s older. I am with a girl whose 6 months older rn and it just feels like same age
Yea we are both 17, however she will turn 18 soon

She won't take u as much seriously as u would if you were older coz of hypergamy
Thats bs girls dont care if ur younger. This guy is basically the same age

• +1
Thats bs girls dont care if ur younger. This guy is basically the same age
We are both 17 rn however she will turn 18 is a few months whereas I only recently turned 17

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
We are both 17 rn however she will turn 18 is a few months whereas I only recently turned 17
It aint a big deal at all unless shes extra af

• +1
It aint a big deal at all unless shes extra af
would a 2 month age difference be fine. There's another foid who's 2 months older than me

• +1
would a 2 month age difference be fine. There's another foid who's 2 months older than me
Nigga i was talking to 24 yos at 18 bro this is literally fine

Age gap would be like 3yrs+

• +1
Nigga i was talking to 24 yos at 18 bro this is literally fine

Age gap would be like 3yrs+
One is a day older I wonder if i should talk to her u think that's fine

• JFL
She won't take u as much seriously as u would if you were older coz of hypergamy
r u retrarded it doesnt matter if I've been with girls older than by a year since i was 16

• +1
  • Woah
I’m 19 and literally got a 25 year old you’re fine

• +1
Is your hip square?
Yeah.

Autism but that’s basically how I got her. “Square” means old fashioned. Gotta be smooth and cool. Not dorky and muh nt.

• +1
Yeah.

Autism but that’s basically how I got her. “Square” means old fashioned. Gotta be smooth and cool. Not dorky and muh nt.
Being NT, Extroverted and high energy is a lie?

Does it appeal to teenage girls? The foid who's older than me by 7 months, should I try and act calm and mature or Extroverted and energetic aka nt?

r u retrarded it doesnt matter if I've been with girls older than by a year since i was 16
I am not talking about teens here its when u are older than 20 that's when girls aren't into guys younger than them

• +1
I am not talking about teens here its when u are older than 20 that's when girls aren't into guys younger than them
when i was 19 i was with a 20 year old and now I'm 20 with a different 21 year old girl

• +1
Being NT, Extroverted and high energy is a lie?

Does it appeal to teenage girls? The foid who's older than me by 7 months, should I try and act calm and mature or Extroverted and energetic aka nt?
Like some user said 7 months age difference means nothing. Normies always bark about age gaps but deep down none of them really care and women are on easy mode and know the rules don’t apply to them so they’ll be fine dating some guy who’s not even a year younger. If you were 1 or 2 years younger this thread would make sense.

Also it’s the face not the personality. You can’t act smooth if your face doesn’t match it. The whole idea of nt is wrong because your personality is dictated by your face so you should just act the way you normally do. The only thing about personality that anyone should change (improve) is confidence. Be confident in whatever you do. That’s something that applies to everyone no matter how different their personality is.

• +1
Also it’s the face not the personality. You can’t act smooth if your face doesn’t match it. The whole idea of nt is wrong because your personality is dictated by your face so you should just act the way you normally do. The only thing about personality that anyone should change (improve) is confidence. Be confident in whatever you do. That’s something that applies to everyone no matter how different their personality is.
This is exactly what I was thinking and why I was thinking nt is cope

This is exactly what I was thinking and why I was thinking nt is cope
Yeah. Can you even imagine Brad Pitt being the quiet kid in class? Obviously not since his face warrants extroverted feedback so his personality developed that way. The only thing that would change that is genuine autism.

• +1
Yeah. Can you even imagine Brad Pitt being the quiet kid in class? Obviously not since his face warrants extroverted feedback so his personality developed that way. The only thing that would change that is genuine autism.
Yes nt is just don't be mentally ill/autistic because the rest is determined by ur face.

Physiognomy is real. Your face is how others see your personality. Someone low trust like ballou or ramirez can't be a high energy clownish guy and you can't imagine young Leo dicaprio being a low trust badboy because he looks like a kind, romantic person

And guess what people conform to their Physiognomy

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Yes nt is just don't be mentally ill/autistic because the rest is determined by ur face.

Physiognomy is real. Your face is how others see your personality. Someone low trust like ballou or ramirez can't be a high energy clownish guy and you can't imagine young Leo dicaprio being a low trust badboy because he looks like a kind, romantic person

And guess what people conform to their Physiognomy
Everyone acts the way the look, it’s no coincidence. Amazing how I never realised it and how most people never do.

• +1
Everyone acts the way the look, it’s no coincidence. Amazing how I never realised it and how most people never do.
I realised how once when we I was young, like 14, we were doing a school play, and people were assigned different roles, I was given the role of a loner angry kid. Now that I look back on it that's who I looked like and who I actually am like irl jfl

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing