Can you still look good in your 30s and 40s?

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
Most people hit the wall after late 20s, their metabolism goes to shit, collagen goes to shit, hairline goes to shit, they start getting wrinkles

Is it possible to still mog in your 30s and 40s without being a genetic outlier? If so, how? And by mog as in you're still similar smv to someone in their 20s and look objectively good.

@enchanted_elixir

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, VladimirtheGreat, Deleted member 25938 and 5 others
Celebrities don't follow this pattern though, they are still in prime till 40s if male

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Deleted member 21863
If u maintain ur looks, yes u can look good for a super long. Majority of the population doesn't even workout. What do u expect??

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 21863
If u maintain ur looks, yes u can look good for a super long. Majority of the population doesn't even workout. What do u expect??
I hope this is true. Sunscreen, retinoids, staying lean, working out regularly, Botox fillers and hair loss prevention is that enough to look good till like 50s?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShane, GRIID and BoneDensity
I quit smoking and started a healthy diet. i look way better now than 1 year ago.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Deleted member 21863
I hope this is true. Sunscreen, retinoids, staying lean, working out regularly, Botox fillers and hair loss prevention is that enough to look good till like 50s?
I don't know if botox would be needed. Hair transplants prob good idea tho. And obviously seriously dialing in ur diet

#1 is reduce STRESS. Upgrading ur mental frame to be less emotional internally, but not just 'bottling up' feelings

Last edited:
I don't know if botox would be needed. Hair transplants prob good idea tho. And obviously seriously dialing in ur diet

#1 is reduce STRESS
actors are obviously stressed by being in public limelight yet they still look good and have perfect hairlines

I don't know if "stress" really plays as big of a role, and it's poorly defined. What tf does stress even constitute, heart rate variability, thought patterns??

Maybe if you are mongoloid or kongoloid (jungle dwelling negroid from congo basin)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 21863
Maybe if you are mongoloid or kongoloid (jungle dwelling negroid from congo basin)
asian men age very well tbh
Esp that 50 year old Chuango Tan or something guy who looked in late 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 20422
Cruise vanilla sky 2001

Tom Cruise was 40 in this pic. He looked better than most modern 24-29 year olds. Most of this is genetics, he simply does not bald, he has neotenous facial genetics. On top of that he keeps at a low body fat year round and eats a high protein, high fat low carb diet.

99.9% of men can't look that good at his age because they have bad physical genetics.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 21863, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
I'm 30, still look better every year.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Deleted member 21381 and Deleted member 21863
View attachment 2137435

Tom Cruise was 40 in this pic. He looked better than most modern 24-29 year olds. Most of this is genetics, he simply does not bald, he has neotenous facial genetics. On top of that he keeps at a low body fat year round and eats a high protein, high fat low carb diet.

99.9% of men can't look that good at his age because they have bad physical genetics.
But if ur family hasn't maintained u have no idea lol

You can use Chico's skin care routine and look like him when he was 30 in this video.

Meanwhile Simon Nessman who was 32 in this video mogging Chico to oblivion by living a healthy lifestyle despite being older.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
actors are obviously stressed by being in public limelight yet they still look good and have perfect hairlines

I don't know if "stress" really plays as big of a role, and it's poorly defined. What tf does stress even constitute, heart rate variability, thought patterns??
Stress is known to accelerate aging. Plenty of studies on it

• +1
View attachment 2137435

He got a jaw implant to age better like @averagejoe

fa4ikqrs5qn91.jpg
young-tom-cruise-v0-2tz2a3cz3jf81.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 21863
View attachment 2137435

I don't know if it's just "genetics". you don't have a blueprint of your genetic makeup unless u put urself in situations in this case tom cruise was in a profession that enabled him to look good

look at him young he wasn't all that great looking he obviously had lot of work done

If another average person with similar opportunities had a similar skin routine surgical procedures exercise regimen maybe they would age as well too

Stress is known to accelerate aging. Plenty of studies on it
What the fuck is stress even defined as? How do u know ur stressed

View attachment 2137435

I mog him

What the fuck is stress even defined as? How do u know ur stressed
Worrying, anxiety, being super self conscious, depression. Essentially any negative thought patterns

There's alot saying that may even by tied to WHY we age period. In most people they never resolve the sources of these internally and they just compound over time

I looked way better at 30 than at 20, in terms of both relative looks for my age and absolute looks.

• +1
Reactions: madcap88 and Deleted member 21863
How? Sure you're not coping?
I have extremely thick skin, which while being a negative feature in your youth, is a positive feature as you age because it prevents wrinkles.

• +1
Reactions: brianxx, Deleted member 21381 and Deleted member 21863
Most people hit the wall after late 20s, their metabolism goes to shit, collagen goes to shit, hairline goes to shit, they start getting wrinkles
You mean most white people, most alcoholics and most people who neglect their looks

Halle Berry is the same age as Jk rowling

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, madcap88 and Deleted member 21863
I have extremely thick skin, which while being a negative feature in your youth, is a positive feature as you age because it prevents wrinkles.
Me too. It’s very good at brushing off insults, but it has a negative impact on being sensitive for others.

• +1
Reactions: madcap88
Me too. It’s very good at brushing off insults, but it has a negative impact on being sensitive for others.
I meant it quite literally, not as a personality trait, I just genuinely have physically thicker skin than most people do, probably from spending my entire life outdoors.

I meant it quite literally, not as a personality trait, I just genuinely have physically thicker skin than most people do, probably from spending my entire life outdoors.
Spending life outdoors should thin out ur skin from UV

My skin on face is thick but neck and arms paper thin

You mean most white people, most alcoholics and most people who neglect their looks

Halle Berry is the same age as Jk rowling
another example would be Shakira. top 0.001% of female aging genetics tbh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
We really have to sit and realize just how many people dont take care of themselves.

Its literally like once people dont acheive their ideal goals in their 20s they lessen their grip on life and let themselves go & age, let alone giving up

The portion of the population that still holds onto themselves and takes accountability for their aging is so freaking small

I mean, does anyone actually maintain their health mentally AND physically. Seriously THINK about that. Really really think about that and be an exception

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Mr.Proper

Is it possible to still mog in your 30s and 40s without being a genetic outlier? If so, how? And by mog as in you're still similar smv to someone in their 20s and look objectively good.

@enchanted_elixir
Depends on how much you'be aged and if you've anti-age maxed beforehand

Depends on how much you'be aged and if you've anti-age maxed beforehand
can u make a thread on this topic
starting anti aging protocols in late teens (19) should be a huge headstart

Yes, but skin and hair is most important, you don't lose bone mass and hair density (if not balding) till your 50s, so you could still look great with top tier skin routine/diet and hair meds/transplant.

There are 2 men in our gym who look quite good for their age, despite no trt (one late 40s and other late 50s). Both of them were never fat in their life, both used to do moderate cardio (one running, other cycling), diet is not super balanced but had no fast food and stuff, rarely any alcohol, no smoking. Faces are mtn but they have good zygos, and that probably supports their skin. If they dyed grey hair, they would look even better. Of course, it's just n=2, but I thinkif you don't have way below average genetics and features, you can look decent to your 50s if you strictly follow healthy lifestyle (and, like people said here before, not too stressful. Over for you if you have a lot of sleepless night with screaming children, a divorce process or tons of overtimes at work).
More chances if you dedicate more time and resources to anti-aging specifically.

I'm 30 and better looking than I ever was in my 20s, falling for the bulking meme killed whatever potential I had

search for Alex Gonzalez in google

If you don't have shit caucasian genes and follow a strict skinmaxxing protocol and a healthy life (no alcohol, sport several times a week and low cortisol lifestyle) then yeah.

One of my ex was 42 and she mogged most of the girls in their 20's.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane
If I had ever been good looking I'd still be good looking now at 39. A lot of people have kids in their late 20s and early 30s and apparently you just never get a full night of sleep for years after that, and then some people have more kids after that. A lot of people never eat a single fruit or vegetable, never get exercise, drink 3-4 times a week, etc.

I was at bar trivia and my friend's new girl was like "I'm not judging you, but why do you never drink?" And I'm like "Uhh, because it's fucking Wednesday." My friend would have like 6 beers on a Wednesday, and then probably drink Friday through Sunday.

These are the people you're basing your idea of what 30s and 40s looks like on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and autistic_tendencies
One of my ex was 42 and she mogged most of the girls in their 20's.

My ex is late 30s, never wears makeup, and looks better than most women in late 20s who are wearing makeup. It's funny because her best friend was the Stacy of her grade and my ex was her more plain looking friend. But I saw my ex's friend in a bar one night, like 5 years ago, too, so she was like early 30s, and she was just so fat and old and completely without value. This is the story for like most of the attractive people you go to school with. They peak early, get married, then have kids and then it's just all about their kids for the rest of their lives, which is probably healthier, more meaningful, and more fulfilling than trying to slay in your 40s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, VenatorLuparius and autistic_tendencies
My ex is late 30s, never wears makeup, and looks better than most women in late 20s who are wearing makeup. It's funny because her best friend was the Stacy of her grade and my ex was her more plain looking friend. But I saw my ex's friend in a bar one night, like 5 years ago, too, so she was like early 30s, and she was just so fat and old and completely without value. This is the story for like most of the attractive people you go to school with. They peak early, get married, then have kids and then it's just all about their kids for the rest of their lives, which is probably healthier, more meaningful, and more fulfilling than trying to slay in your 40s.
What was her diet sleep like or is it genetics

@enchanted_elixir

If you keep your hair and are in shape you can look good up until mid 30s minimum. After mid 30s you will need a masculine look with good bones to carry you. Females still loved Clint Eastwood at 40+ years old due to that even though he lost his collagen and had some serious wrinkles.

He was 41 here I think.
th

• +1
Most people hit the wall because they never put a single second into improving their health and looks their entire lives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and autistic_tendencies
What was her diet sleep like or is it genetics
Decent I guess. Not exceptional. I got her into healthy eating and fitness, but she wasn't like obsessive about it. It was probably just genetics though. You have to have really good skin to look good without makeup and good skin is more resistant to aging. She was very neotenous as well. And also her mom looked pretty young in her 40s.

Last edited:
Ofc lol, just take care of yourself. Gym, sleep, eat well, tret, sunscreen dadada. Most people let themselves go at the age of 30, either because they ve accomplished their life objectives or because they simply dont care anymore. But we are looks obcessed so ofc we will still care at those ages.

• +1