Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and Kristin
Wider shoulders than the sum of all Indian men, mirin’

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and sportsmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Nigga looks like an elf

needs to work out neck

In what world is he facially ugly? You need to stop looking at supermodels 24/7 ffs.

start believing it. we're all deformed.

Muh Manlets build muscle faster muh Manlets are better at bodybuilding;

If you’re tall with a good frame, you’ll be unstoppable. Simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Muh Manlets build muscle faster muh Manlets are better at bodybuilding;

If you’re tall with a good frame, you’ll be unstoppable. Simple as that.
my boy is literally on roids bruh, it does apply to natties, also a reason why all open olympians are short.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Kristin
my boy is literally on roids bruh, it does apply to natties, also a reason why all open olympians are short.
jfl who cares if he’s on roids, with his height and frame it serves him right to pack on as much muscle as possible.

Sadly roids don’t grow your clavicle, unless I it’s HGH and even then you need to be lucky.

jfl who cares if he’s on roids, with his height and frame it serves him right to pack on as much muscle as possible.

Sadly roids don’t grow your clavicle, unless I it’s HGH and even then you need to be lucky.
i mean i think a hoe would realize your on roids very quickly, cause i think the person in the post isn't cruising, hes probably hard blasting to fill out a frame that large, like almost olympian level cycles

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
i mean i think a hoe would realize your on roids very quickly, cause i think the person in the post isn't cruising, hes probably hard blasting to fill out a frame that large, like almost olympian level cycles
How are his clavicles so wide ?? Much wider than David Laid’s, I’ve never seen anything like this before.

And I can tell it’s not even edited like some influencers by where his traps insert.

Look at this guy @User28823

How are his clavicles so wide ?? Much wider than David Laid’s, I’ve never seen anything like this before.

And I can tell it’s not even edited like some influencers by where his traps insert.
ethan nguyen is pretty similar, but i think ethan nguyen looks better proportion wise. Just insane clavicles but a little too wide

• +1

there was this insane dude that was almost like 7 foot or something and had james charles in his dm, i forgot what his name was but i think he was natty cause he was quite lanky

• +1
ethan nguyen is pretty similar, but i think ethan nguyen looks better proportion wise. Just insane clavicles but a little too wide
What I don’t understand is how they got so wide ? It didn’t look that wide when he first started ? Was it the roids or just the illusion ??

I don’t the guy posted has a much bigger frame overall, given his height.

What I don’t understand is how they got so wide ? It didn’t look that wide when he first started ? Was it the roids or just the illusion ??

I don’t the guy posted has a much bigger frame overall, given his height.

i mean if you get wider delts and a leaner waist you will look insane, its just a combination of these things i dont think they're clavicles really changed.

i mean if you get wider delts and a leaner waist you will look insane, its just a combination of these things i dont think they're clavicles really changed.
I think it grew ?

All I know that if you respond well to roids, you will look like a completely different person.

I think it grew ?

All I know that if you respond well to roids, you will look like a completely different person.

yea, but im honestly perfectly happy how i look natty so i don't think taking the risks for me personally will make me any happier

• +1
yea, but im honestly perfectly happy how i look natty so i don't think taking the risks for me personally will make me any happier
How do you look, send a photo ?

Very good chest, your bench ?

retards think they can look like him with training :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

66100278d495ed43dfb9c85ec58fa70e

Worst eye area ever

Not even double LL would get me to that height

In what world is he facially ugly? You need to stop looking at supermodels 24/7 ffs.
Obviously he isn’t facially a chad but looks better than most people on this forum regardless

Muscles are cope after brad Pitt fight club physique

• +1
Reactions: gooner23