Reactions: BrettyBoy, kobecel, itsoverbuddyboyo and 3 others
bro ur same nw as ritalinbro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mojopin, itsoverbuddyboyo, RichardSpencel and 2 others
JUST SHAVE IT BRAH!!!

• Love it
Reactions: androidcel
If you have straight hair you could still style it good. Have you tried microneedling or ru58841?

If you have straight hair you could still style it good. Have you tried microneedling or ru58841?
I’m on Fin but the first impression is that it can’t regrow too much.
Also dermarolling

NW3? Shave it off.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
I’ll look worse with a shaved head
Hair transplant, a fringe, or wait for fin to work. At least you weren't born with NW1.5 like me boyo.

Also dermarolling

Fuck yeah it can, I went from a NW2,5 to 2 using it.

• +1
Took about 6 months to see 50% of the results. A year for the full effect.

Now that your on fin you got your foundations set. Next is dermarolling and minoxidil with caffeine shampoo and nizoral.

Do what you must to keep on to as much hair as you can so when good treatments come out you have a better chance to have good end result. Ie a head of hair that looks appropriate for your age.

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms
Just be like Sean and get a transplant, tbh.

Took about 6 months to see 50% of the results. A year for the full effect.

Now that your on fin you got your foundations set. Next is dermarolling and minoxidil with caffeine shampoo and nizoral.

Do what you must to keep on to as much hair as you can so when good treatments come out you have a better chance to have good end result. Ie a head of hair that looks appropriate for your age.
How often do you dermaroll?

You can't just get a transplant, if your still losing hair fast your gonna have to keep getting transplants as you will have hair in the front but not behind it.
Well he's already on fin and dermarolling so I assume he knows that already.

Well he's already on fin and dermarolling so I assume he knows that already.
Can’t get a transplant cause it’s very expensive

Also dermarolling
Fin is not supposed to regrow anything. Especially at the front. You need something to stimulate hair growth (minoxidil for example)

I just wear hat when I go outside and bring my bangs down so it looks like I have hair

• +1
Nw3 isn't a big deal if you are above 30, in which case it looks better to get a number 3 buzzcut all around rather than shaving it off.

If you aren't 30 though, it's over for you anyways.

Dermaroll once a week, too early to tell the results. Fin made the front of my scalp grow THICK. It made my hairline lower well enough. But I'm now on min and derma to bring it further down before I get a transplant. Seeing as the follicles just went into telogen recently I have a chance to bring them back and then the transplant will be cheaper and I won't damage potential viable follicles.

how do you know he got a hair transplant? did he shaved his head at some point?
His hairline is clearly different. In the second pic you see little hairs around his hairline. Either regrowth or transplant.

His hairline is clearly different. In the second pic you see little hairs around his hairline. Either regrowth or transplant.
yeah but it would be difficult to hide the fact that he got a hair transplant (as it usually requires you to shave your head), unless he took like a 6 month break from publicity

yeah but it would be difficult to hide the fact that he got a hair transplant (as it usually requires you to shave your head), unless he took like a 6 month break from publicity
6 month break for models isn't too far fetched.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
shave it off, wear a hair piece. this is what i would do when baldness consumes my head