cant find any genuine relatable girls

sprout

sprout

vintage
so many girls i talk to were past whores online, or are genuinely boring, where are genuine and relatable girls, no where! I swear on it that all girls that talk to me only talk because of my looks, and 0% of my personality matters, my dream is to find a genuine and relatable HTB with no whore history.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Lynxress, Jeww and 3 others
bump, im gonna lose my mind

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
youre 6'2 and HTN so its probably gonna be easy

• +1
Reactions: sprout, Lynxress and Jeww
where do you live?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Jeww
geomaxx to eastern europe or asia, problem solved, ull find chadlites in eastern europe, cause it seems u want competittion, so thats when women will focus on personality, cause there wil be 10 chadlites behind her.

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
impossible to relate to women as a non gigachad when they all live the lives of celebrities

• +1
Reactions: sprout
Impossible in the US

• +1
geomaxx to eastern europe or asia, problem solved, ull find chadlites in eastern europe, cause it seems u want competittion, so thats when women will focus on personality, cause there wil be 10 chadlites behind her.
Just get find a gold digging whore bro!

• JFL
so many girls i talk to were past whores online, or are genuinely boring, where are genuine and relatable girls, no where! I swear on it that all girls that talk to me only talk because of my looks, and 0% of my personality matters, my dream is to find a genuine and relatable HTB with no whore history.
nah fr tho. i strongly agree

Good luck on your love-quest 6'2 HTN!