Canthal tilt is a fucking meme

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Zephir
Tons of saving graces for canthal tilt like eyelashes eyebrows eye colour. Whenever I see “it’s over he has negative canthal tilt” I know he is a Tik tok fag

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, 5.5psl, jagmogs1000 and 14 others
Joined Jan 18, 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, 5'7 zoomer, bndar.337 and 21 others
We failed to gatekeep now this bp and inkwell terminology is all over fucking tiktok and ig

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, mog_or_be_mogged, Sushifart and 5 others
It obviously matters, otherwise wouldn't be a thing. Very few people get away with having NCT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, 5'7 zoomer, efidescontinuado and 12 others
It obviously matters, otherwise wouldn't be a thing. Very few people get away with having NCT
It’s more like with nct comes poor facial development most of the times. Ian has nct but mogs.

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and Deleted member 51781
It’s more like with nct comes poor facial development most of the times. Ian has nct but mogs.
Very true. Although I would argue that Ian has neutral.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Very true. Although I would argue that Ian has neutral.
I think he has a very slight nct but due to eyebrows eyelashes and colouring halo it doesn’t even matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
u

must have nct then
I have slight pct yet it doesn’t even fucking matter. Ian’s eyes mog mine to death. Eyebrows lashes colour pfl ipd shape is way more important.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
i guess it doesn't then if u got it.
I have slight pct yet it doesn’t even fucking matter. Ian’s eyes mog mine to death. Eyebrows lashes colour pfl ipd shape is way more important.

• Woah
i guess it doesn't then if u got it.
I groomed my eyebrows and been applying Vaseline to my outer lashes and they make a much more difference

Tons of saving graces for canthal tilt like eyelashes eyebrows eye colour. Whenever I see “it’s over he has negative canthal tilt” I know he is a Tik tok fag
You’re probably an NCT subhuman like @yvngbreadstick or @sudanguy NCT instantly kills eye area

• WTF
You’re probably an NCT subhuman like @yvngbreadstick or @sudanguy NCT instantly kills eye area
I’m not Quigger I made this post after watching thirst trap edits of Ian.

i dont think negatice canthal tilt is bad on its own but when coupled with negative hooding its death tier

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness and NoseProphecy
I groomed my eyebrows and been applying Vaseline to my outer lashes and they make a much more difference
dont use vaseline gonna make ur hairs fall out use an eyelash curler instead with clear mascara

• Love it
dont use vaseline gonna make ur hairs fall out use an eyelash curler instead with clear mascara
Srs? Thanks for the suggestion I did not know clear mascara existed.

yh i made the same mistake and used vaseline everyday for some months until i noticed the decrease in my eyelashses
Srs? Thanks for the suggestion I did not know clear mascara existed.

it really depends, actual nct that is noticeable is a massive failo, theres a lot of cases where eyes appear nct and technically are but its just slight droopy eyelid or negative hooding which doesnt really failo that hard compared to those severe nct cases you see where the eye is literally melting and positoned completely differently

• +1
Reactions: Qzuan, kiyopon, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
Obviously negative is one of the most definitive truecel markers

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, blmratiopiggypoop, ElTruecel and 1 other person
i dont think negatice canthal tilt is bad on its own but when coupled with negative hooding its death tier
How would having UEE save eye area with nct? I mean even negative hooding would do something good for nct. Your eyes are already melting when they are downturned so with uee they would look like even more subhuman

Obviously negative is one of the most definitive truecel markers

Severe NTC looks terrible.
Slight NTC is OK

Attachments

• Russell-Crowe.jpg
    Russell-Crowe.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
There is a lot of thing that matter when it come to eyes. ct is one of them

A NCT is 100% a massive failo. It's a fact.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Idk I would read guides and try implementing them wasnt like super active here until 2023 april
Ehh I’ll believe you, its suck now that people are using our information and making shitty tiktok memes about us

Ehh I’ll believe you, its suck now that people are using our information and making shitty tiktok memes about us
For real man and its always some weird looking normie with shitty hooded eyes who thinks he is sean opry. Also why do they suck on chicos dick so much

For real man and its always some weird looking normie with shitty hooded eyes who thinks he is sean opry. Also why do they suck on chicos dick so much
Thats the current state of the rating section

Thats the current state of the rating section
For real tbh. Guys rating avg and htn guys a 3/10 and telling random guys to rope this website has been moving towards insanity man its a weird reality we live in. I couldnt have thought in my dreams that random tiktokers would be talking abt mogging and sean opry vs chico shit

• +1
For real tbh. Guys rating avg and htn guys a 3/10 and telling random guys to rope this website has been moving towards insanity man its a weird reality we live in. I couldnt have thought in my dreams that random tiktokers would be talking abt mogging and sean opry vs chico shit
Well thats the only way to get rid of tiktokcels, unfortunately ( i wished this forum got shut down)

Well thats the only way to get rid of tiktokcels, unfortunately ( i wished this forum got shut down)
Just stop allowing newer members we should've gatekept this now dickheads at my hs are squinting like idiots and sucking in cheeks saying they are mogging

Just stop allowing newer members we should've gatekept this now dickheads at my hs are squinting like idiots and sucking in cheeks saying they are mogging
I wonder what will happen in the next5 years

True nct is death tier, slight nct isn’t that bad

I wonder what will happen in the next5 years
You will see random guys getting BIMAX and fucking up their faces and I JUST WISH SHOELIFTS ARE FUCKING GATEKEPT I DONT WANT TO BE EXPOSED AS A FAKE 6'2

You will see random guys getting BIMAX and fucking up their faces and I JUST WISH SHOELIFTS ARE FUCKING GATEKEPT I DONT WANT TO BE EXPOSED AS A FAKE 6'2
Well fortunately if you smart enough, youll realise that that most of the members dont know about ratios and would rather focus on getting psl features( such as uncanny jaw implant)

Well fortunately if you smart enough, youll realise that that most of the members dont know about ratios and would rather focus on getting psl features( such as uncanny jaw implant)
Haha true they're idiots. I've researched this shit a lot man like reading actual papers on facial ratios and I can tell you half the people here are idiots. The older guide threads are good tho. Found one abt being and acting NT in public and another for framemaxxing. Insanely good

This just proves you’re very clueless and uneducated when it comes down to this subject.