Canthal tilt is a fucking meme

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and MoggsWithBoness
That can be a be possibility, problem is its hard to even lock down a stacylite
From what youve described you look like its not even that hard tbvh. You seem like a strong htn 6.4/10 to me or even a low chadlite. Just use lifts for the first impression cuz that is what matters. I could always get girls out of highschool with ease but never ever in hs cuz my image was that of a short fat loser and no matter what I did i was viewed like that by both guys and girls. Try hitting on 5'4-5'5 stacylites or strong htb

From what youve described you look like its not even that hard tbvh. You seem like a strong htn 6.4/10 to me or even a low chadlite. Just use lifts for the first impression cuz that is what matters. I could always get girls out of highschool with ease but never ever in hs cuz my image was that of a short fat loser and no matter what I did i was viewed like that by both guys and girls. Try hitting on 5'4-5'5 stacylites or strong htb
If i can find one i will, hopefully we can both ascend

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
i dont think negatice canthal tilt is bad on its own but when coupled with negative hooding its death tier
Its the eye tilt that matters, the canthal tilt isnt so important. If your eyes are slanted such that the bottom eyelid is tilted negatively along with the upper eyelid/hooding, then it looks shit even if your medial canthus is downturned and gives you a positive or neutral canthal tilt your eyes will still look preyish, as the eyes will indicate a strong negative slanting and poor development of the poor orbital bones

A weak medial canthus tilt is often associated with negative eye tilt, thus negative canthal tilt is often a good indication of eye area attractiveness. But it is just a rule of thumb that isnt always correct.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Its the eye tilt that matters, the canthal tilt isnt so important. If your eyes are slanted such that the bottom eyelid is tilted negatively along with the upper eyelid/hooding, then it looks shit even if your medial canthus is downturned and gives you a positive or neutral canthal tilt your eyes will still look preyish, as the eyes will indicate a strong negative slanting and poor development of the poor orbital bones
Just get infraorbitalrim implants bro theory

Im a greycel cuz I have a life not an incel I only read threads and reply occaisonally.
Keep coping with your Chico avi your greycelism seeps through your posts

OP has negative canthal tilt

I mean it does. People just use canthal tilt wrong. Most people have PCTs btw especially women. Actual NCTs are a falio unless you’re like Vinnie hacker and have other features to make up for it. Otherwise it’s obviously a falio

We failed to gatekeep now this bp and inkwell terminology is all over fucking tiktok and ig
JoinedOct 6, 2023Posts294Reputation116
bro you're the one we been gatekeeping from JFL

Thats what they all say. Death to all 2023/2024 tiktokcels
Death to those who banned curryascender and khajit,other race baiters who made this forum actually funny to scroll and rot in

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
Tons of saving graces for canthal tilt like eyelashes eyebrows eye colour. Whenever I see “it’s over he has negative canthal tilt” I know he is a Tik tok fag
Unless caused by a down turned medial canthus positive canthal tilt looks retarded most of time unless on girls but extreme positive canthal tilt like how TikTok fags like is so 🤢

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
it’s over he has negative canthal tilt

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Death to those who banned curryascender and khajit,other race baiters who made this forum actually funny to scroll and rot in
I will kill you graycel

• +1
Reactions: seethe
I will kill you graycel
I’m grey because time has caught up to me , I will slowly turn into dust and fade away. I lose a functioning part of my body for every post I make here

Tons of saving graces for canthal tilt like eyelashes eyebrows eye colour. Whenever I see “it’s over he has negative canthal tilt” I know he is a Tik tok fag
hexum mogs 99% of all bloodlines in the world and yet he has nct

i’m tryna be like him fr

Slight doesn't matter, significant makes you look low iq and bad genetic quality

Can't wait until tiktok gets banned and we flush the fags out jfl