Catfishing JB's as Zyzzreincarnate on tinder [Pictures included] [High Cortisol]

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
These last few months have been very crucial in my social developmemt and chadfishing as chads on this site helps me develop my social skills and lowers my online inhib. The following conversations, I would never be able to have with high online inhib but if I can practice it through the profile of a young chad. To zyzzreincarnate, it has been a pleasure to condut this experiment. I have crafted a narrative which I hope you enjoy. I endevoured to surpass the previous episode of this chadfish series which can be accessed below:

This has put the current Chad/lite leader board for a 24h window at:
  1. Zyzzreincarnate: 33 matches running 24" wide clavicle (99th percentile) , lean body game, (SARMS)
  2. Nibba: 25 matches running huge frame, high class, collagen (Hair and skin) game
  3. Afrikancel: 21 matches running face only, social pics, BBC (no body pics only face) game
Disclaimer: this project has been carried out with Zyzzreincarnate's permission. Images used will not be uploaded or shared. There may be some slight censorship of information. Any questions must be directed to Zyzzreincarnate and not myself.

This is a high cortisol thread. If you are close to suicide then leave right now :feelshmm::feelshmm: If you have the stomach for it, grab some popcorn, put your tongue in its mewing position, grab a plate of liver and get ready for the shitshow.

This is only SOME of the results. I can only fit 10 images on here but I have a lot,lot more.

1. JB1 (white) confirms that zyzzreincarnate is attractive. She hits him up first. A regular theme in my chadfishing experience is the use of the monkey emoji by foids to signal their attraction. I may make a thread on emoji use one day for youngcels.

Zyzzreincarnate is clearly a chad to her.

2. JB2 (white) confirms that zyzzreincarnate has a god teir clavicle length/ frame (24" bideltoid lean and still has nearly a decade of clavicle growth left). Clavicle halo :chad::chad:

Body comes before face in her reply. This is crucial as zyzzreincarnates tinder pics were body focused (u can still see face) but the focus was on body halo. She added face at the end in order to try to convince my chadfish that it wasnt simply his body she liked. Is gym cope? Not if you roid and have a naturally good frame (over 6'2 and wide clavicles)

3. Jb 3 (black) proves that Zyzzreincarnate has a slayer body. It also shows the disparity between what toilets say to try to get chad :feelskek::feelskek:. This is someones future wife. Also JBW law. Brutal schlurppill :lul::lul::lul:

if you are a virgin :incel::incel::incel: stop right here unless you want to rope
:lul::lul::blackpill::lul::lul:

4. Girls are disgusted by virgins. It means you are a genetic failure. Even chad shouldn't admit to being virgin tbh. If you looksmax late, be careful. If you are an oldcel (over 25 and virgin) its over as your brain has finished developing and you missed out on key developmental stages.

Its over. surely afrikancel has fucked it up?
I have been doing this a long time, my niggas. I got this :feelsez::feelsez: ; silver tongued negro in action.

What a dirty slut! Who here is man enough to marry her :feelskek::feelskek:

Ricecels stop right hERe unless you want to be another hERo:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

4. Noodlewhore betrays her own race is an extraordinary fashion. Really setting new highs for race traitors.

JFl. You can be a racist as long as you are a chad. Over for ricecels. Your women do not see you as sexual beings and belong to the white man. JBW in action.

5. When talking to foids,be sexual ASAP or else you will lose interest fast. Even as chad. Girls know if they want to fuck you instantly upon seeing you. JFL if you think a girl will talk to you like this if you arent a GL. Sub6 never get this level of raw attraction.

Creams me

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::incel::incel:

You will never have a girl talk to you like this. Its OVER.

You think that's it? JFL. It gets worse. The squirtpill is brutal. Over for squirtcels

Squirts me tbh ngl. :ogre::ogre::lul:

BONUS ROUND

If you have made it this far congratulations. You have not roped yet.
This final round is truly brutal to me. Let me provide some context. This foid was my former onitis before she turned into a thot. She never noticed me and this was pre-looksmax when i was truely ugly (PSL3 at best). This proves personality is cope and that all that matters is looks. This one is brutal to anyone who has a onitis. I am willing to discuss this further on snapchat.

Teehee pill

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: i couldn't talk to her anymore. The blackpill was too much JFL. I matched with her a while back and she wasn't sexual like this to me at all. In fact she unmatched me JFL.This one killed me and raised my cortisol to unknown levels. I do hope you appreciate the effort I have put in at the detriment to myself and my cortisol.

I am adding the tags of users who wished to be tagged, as promised. Thank you for reading this thread.

Tags

@ZyzzReincarnate @Nibba @Sizzurp @RichardSpencel @Extra Chromosome @Mr_Norwood @Alexanderr @GenericChad1444 @Time Travel @GenericChad1444
@ElliotRodgerJr
Also tagging banned brothers who couldn't request a tag: @NickGurr @HorseFace @Mansnob @Swagwaffle @badromance

Afrikancel takes care of niggas that need to be freed.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, AscendingHero, patricknodixon and 20 others
Been waiting for this boyo. High quality post. As expected,my cortisol has gone off the charts, literally seconds away from going er ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, AspiringChad, SHARK and 4 others
@itsOVER suck my cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2846, dogtown and 5 others
I told you to tag me as well :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
0 value thread tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Autist and dogtown
dodt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Autist, dogtown and 9 others
This was well done brudda

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, AspiringChad, Autist and 4 others
tag me next time too :feelsautistic:

(((Gymcel)))

0 value thread tbh
u have the lowest iq i have ever seen

it proves gym is not cope once and for all. fucking moron ?

• +1
Reactions: endzay, Titbot, kobecel and 1 other person
u have the lowest iq i have ever seen

it proves gym is not cope once and for all. fucking moron ?
I probably iq mog all your family combined when out of depression boyo

cope he iqmogs u to oblivion keep crying for nibbacel

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Afrikancel and dodt
Damn, @ZyzzReincarnate is a legit slayer.

Still rotting here though.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, ChoSeungHui, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
hahah sit the fuck down kid. u aint shit and u never will b. keep coping u dog.

i got a condo in ur head livin rent free ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, ChoSeungHui, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
Try the same thing again, this time with just face pictures under the exact same circumstances (same city, same search radius, same age range, new account with the experiment started at the same time on the same day of the week).

Only then have you proved anything.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and dodt
234.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs, hairyballscel, birchman and 6 others
Try the same thing again, this time with just face pictures under the exact same circumstances (same city, same search radius, same age range, new account with the experiment started at the same time on the same day of the week).

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ZyzzReincarnate
Nice thread my nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Tfw no asian woman to cure your yellow fever :feelswhy:

• +1
Fuck man Chads live in a different UNIVERSE than me. This is so fucking brutal.

• +1
Where are the pics of wat they look like

This makes no sense JFL

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel
what is this dude's psl?

What age did you say you were, and what age bracket did you swipe in? And what location?

If you're chad.. it's a different world out there. especially today with Tinder

In the 1960s Chads would hook up with a highschool sweetheart or 2, get married and that would be it..
Now they're banging harrems left right and fucking centre.

Tag me on the next one.

Btw your text game is out of this world dude, jfl

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Tag me on the next one.

Btw your text game is out of this world dude, jfl
Thanks for the compliment bro but when you are chad, you can literally say anything. "Game" is a meme. All that matters is be chad. I am extremelt aspie and treat talking to foids like a science.

Thanks for the compliment bro but when you are chad, you can literally say anything. "Game" is a meme. All that matters is be chad. I am extremelt aspie and treat talking to foids like a science.
Owen Cook is an aspie and his results are legit.

Brutish pills, being an 18 year old Chad in 2019 is living like a god.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
bump

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
In which state of the US did you run the tinder experiment?

How does this @ZyzzReincarnate looks like?

My cortisol levels are off the richter scale its fucking over

OK I WILL ROPE.

THIS IS WHY ELLIOT RODGER WENT ELLIOT ROGER LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

:feelskek:
Women are ready to commit heresy against God for chads dick lmao.
1E8749EA DD15 4BF3 9592 8112C91172F9
2B27F28C 9351 4527 BDCB 8201E5970D04

Lol @CupOfCoffee did your cortisol rocket after seeing this

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 1464