Ccw

smoth

smoth

i need abused dog stacy
does ccw also make face shorter?
my midaface is 1:1 but im downgrown

bimax+genio and ccw

Look at your nasolabial angle, look at the shape of your plitrum, look at the position of your chin compare to your glabella, you look borderline chimpmaxxed already, wtf would you want a ccw bimax for?

look like a normal face to me

Look at your nasolabial angle, look at the shape of your plitrum, look at the position of your chin compare to your glabella, you look borderline chimpmaxxed already, wtf would you want a ccw bimax for?
ive been told that im downgrown

• +1
Reactions: smoth
ive been told that im downgrown
this is why you don’t actually listen to the retards on this forum, 90% are delusional

• +1
You're not wtf, you borderline look dogmaxxed already .
probably then i ll just get jaw implants, so my gonial angle go from 120 to 117-118

what does chimpmaxxed mean?

Look at your side profile, chimpmaxxed, dogmaxxed or whatever else, means you looks over advanced. It's hard to tell if you need gonial angle with only a side shot, but you clearly don't need bimax at all.

• +1
Look at your side profile, chimpmaxxed, dogmaxxed or whatever else, means you looks over advanced. It's hard to tell if you need gonial angle with only a side shot, but you clearly don't need bimax at all.

genio+implants
(and skincare)

You might need a slight genio, but you legit look like you have bimaxillary protrusion.

Get a ct done and see wtf is going on first.

• +1