is jutting an accurate representation of what you would look like after bimax?

H

hassan12

Iron
Asking this because im recessed (especially lower jaw) and downgrown. But when I jut I legit look worse no idea why. On another note would ccw rotation and lower jaw advancement ascend me or is it over for downgrowncels like me.

Attachments

• 1212.jpeg
    1212.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
your front teeth have an overbite, probably due to tongue pressure on the front teeth making them jut outwards, therefore making your mandible look recessed, you would need braces or invisalign to fix the forward protrusion on the top and braces on the bottom to align the bottom with the front teeth

not entirely since you dont get any ccw rotation while jutting and ur not biting down

your front teeth have an overbite, probably due to tongue pressure on the front teeth making them jut outwards, therefore making your mandible look recessed, you would need braces or invisalign to fix the forward protrusion on the top and braces on the bottom to align the bottom with the front teeth
I was considering braces too but i’d need extractions. Would bimax with ccw rotation achieve the same thing?