Step 1 of my hardmax journey…. COMPLETE!!

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Mistral
I just got botox injected into my armpit to stop dripping sweat

Psl gained: ZERO!

Surgeries needed:. Lefort 2, maybe ccw, rhinoplasty, maybe trimax but not likely

Pros: sweat reduced about 80% and bo is almost completely gone.
Won’t disgust people when i raise my armpit

Cons: lasts 1-2 years, costs 300-500 dollars, is painful ASF

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: goat123, faibussin and nathan
it’s a good start

nigga wtf use antiperspirant deodorant jfl

• +1
Reactions: goat123 and Rosefan4everNofags

Surgeries needed:. Lefort 2, maybe ccw, rhinoplasty, maybe trimax but not likely

That's terrible. I can't say I like any of that crap to happen to me. Getting Botox injected into me. And to stop sweating.

You need to sweat. Get all that horse shit out of your body.

Stop being a little girl. Sweat profusely and be unabashed about it. The only reason you stink when you sweat is because you're a nervous pervous. Always scurrying from place to place jittering about and filled to the brim with cortisol. I see guys like you all the time. Guys that always got the jim jams. Awkwardly running around apologizing with their body language to everyone they come across. Good riddance to that junk.

Learn to relax and how to stop being such a little girl.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Dream99
That's sounds like the most stupid surgery ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and wollet2
curry hardmaxing is not smelling like shit kek

id like to not sweat. botox sounds like such a shit idea. maybe sth to remove the sweat gland
still who fking bothers

id like to not sweat. botox sounds like such a shit idea. maybe sth to remove the sweat gland
0x0

if you had to use something what would it be to reduce excess sweating?
I don't know. I can sweat a lot but it doesn't really stink, because I'm not nervous. Seriously, if you're stressed or anxious you'll notice the sweat coming out of your armpit will smell worse.

For excess sweating I would just try to get used to being hot or humid. Condition your body to be comfortable in heat with hot clothes on.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
nigga wtf use antiperspirant deodorant jfl
I have the strongest one in the market, i literally still had DROPLETS of sweat rolling sown my arm and my side

That's terrible. I can't say I like any of that crap to happen to me. Getting Botox injected into me. And to stop sweating.

You need to sweat. Get all that horse shit out of your body.

Stop being a little girl. Sweat profusely and be unabashed about it. The only reason you stink when you sweat is because you're a nervous pervous. Always scurrying from place to place jittering about and filled to the brim with cortisol. I see guys like you all the time. Guys that always got the jim jams. Awkwardly running around apologizing with their body language to everyone they come across. Good riddance to that junk.

Learn to relax and how to stop being such a little girl.
Before this i had full droplets of sweat rolling down, while wearing the strongest antiparesperants, i needed this

No one is will to preform lefort 2 unless your actually recessed

still who fking bothers
Theres one that burns off ur sweat glands completely, i wouldnt do it unless u were on the extreme side of sweating like me.

Some people have mixed results tho…

Theres one that burns off ur sweat glands completely, i wouldnt do it unless u were on the extreme side of sweating like me.

Some people have mixed results tho…
doesnt it have any negative effect on your health when you would normally sweat but you dont?
it must be weird feeling hot but not sweating

No one is will to preform lefort 2 unless your actually recessed
I’m downward grown asf, might be body dismorphia but who knows, , for downward sloped jaw i would need a longer ramus right? Which surgery fixes that, trimax, bimax,

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
doesnt it have any negative effect on your health when you would normally sweat but you dont?
it must be weird feeling hot but not sweating
I rarely have a little tingle there which i assume is the sweat trying to break trough the botox, but it takes 3-4 days for the botox to fully set into your muscles.

Also no, i dont feel hot, im on the very extreme side of sweating, ill literally be in comfortable temperature with antiperspirant and have sweat droplets rolling down my arm and my side

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
I rarely have a little tingle there which i assume is the sweat trying to break trough the botox, but it takes 3-4 days for the botox to fully set into your muscles.

Also no, i dont feel hot, im on the very extreme side of sweating, ill literally be in comfortable temperature with antiperspirant and have sweat droplets rolling down my arm and my side
muh intelligent design. whats the fking purpose of a body doing this apart from only frustrating u

evolution is so retarded and flawed sometimes

muh intelligent design. whats the fking purpose of a body doing this apart from only frustrating u

evolution is so retarded and flawed sometimes
I’m sure there’s some reason but it’s def not one id trade for sweating like that…

Also now i sweat like you or anyone else, i sweat normally now jfl needed 30 fucking needles in each of my armpits just to sweat normal

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
I’m downward grown asf, might be body dismorphia but who knows, , for downward sloped jaw i would need a longer ramus right? Which surgery fixes that, trimax, bimax,
U cant get along ramus, you would need to break the ranus it self( causes problems with chewing food) and for the surgey ccw but ask a surgeon what he thinks of it

U cant get along ramus, you would need to break the ranus it self( causes problems with chewing food) and for the surgey ccw but ask a surgeon what he thinks of it
How could i fix my downward sloped gonial angle then? I really am stuck tbh..