VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦

Credits to: @ducktruck

20231206 120119

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is the chad boyfriend who did this :forcedsmile: :feelsez:

20231206 121650

@Xangsane @Gonthar @5'7 zoomer @5.5psl @hopecel @aspiringexcel @apocalypse @TsarTsar444
@BrahminBoss

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, JovenCansao, RAMU KAKA and 38 others
repeat

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, iblamechico, Deleted member 52200 and 2 others
I'm serbian as well

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and MonoTBB
Holy shit I also live in belgrade.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebesgue and forevermirin
Whore

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: 1966Ford, ManletBlackcel, OGJBSLAYER and 12 others
Based Serb Chad 💪🇷🇸

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 1966Ford, OGJBSLAYER, Joe Rogancel and 18 others
Nice side-titty. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Joe Rogancel, iblamechico and 11 others
Feminist propaganda

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26885, iblamechico, Deleted member and 2 others
Damn he fucked her up

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, bigchunguslover, GuyFromSingapore and 3 others
Her post feels like some giga whoredom that i wouldn't be able to stand. Dont feel sorry for her at all

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, OGJBSLAYER, Joe Rogancel and 11 others
He must be crazy good looking legit.
He did all that and she still loves him.

Also wonder why he beat her? Did she say he was ugly?? Did she cheat?

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and hopecel
May allah grant him jannah

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Joe Rogancel, iblamechico and 12 others
She left out the part about cheating with a BBC

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, TheTakeoverHasBegun, uglysub8male and 1 other person

nah he's not a Chad but a monster no Chad would ever hurt a girl especially goth one it's horrible I'm sorry for her tbh

This is the chad boyfriend who did this :forcedsmile: :feelsez:

View attachment 2592167
also this guy ISN'T her boyfriend that's what her friend said in the comments it's prolly her ruscel friend but we can't really know precisely unless she admit her followers who's her ex-boyfriend idk

repeat what? she didn't deserve it NOBODY actually DOES I feel sorry for her

I'm serbian as well
Holy shit I also live in belgrade.
doksuj se sada picko graycelska

says a Nazi lmao she's a cute goth girl and even if she was promiscuous she still didn't deserve this it's horrible how can you support this? fuck you asshole you aren't human at all

Based Serb Chad 💪🇷🇸
nah he's not a Chad there's nothing "Chadish" in beating women especially goths who are mentally weak but still cool and adorable I didn't get why do you guys support it I'm so sorry for her may that retard rot in jail he's no human fuck him he's a shame for Serbians he's not based at all fuck him bro he's cringe af I would smash his skull like there's no tomorrow tho this guy on the pic prolly isn't her ex-boyfriend but still whoever he was I would beat him like a little pussy how can you do that to a girl? fucking moron disgusting cunt fuck him don't even call him a Chad one single time more he's not a Chad but an asshole don't mess Serbs with this not all Serbs are abusers however you can't be such a monster and a Chad at the same time it's just not possible a Chad respects women and would never do this to any of them do you get it little boyo?? nice then

Nice side-titty. :ogre:
exactly what I've thought at the start but after that I realised how brutal this is man I would never support anything like this towards anyone tbh she seems like a cute girl even if she was promiscuous she didn't deserve it bro nobody does tbh
Feminist propaganda
misogynist incel spotted

opinion rejected btw also feminism is good for you all real men should support feminism and equality misogyny is small dick energy I support feminism and also this is a horrible thing not all incels are misogynists I would never support this shit that moron did to poor girl she didn't deserve it bro I'm so sorry especially because she's a goth girl they're so cute and weak mentally how can someone hurt them? pure monster

Damn he fucked her up
brutal man how can anyone do this? I'm so sorry for her

Her post feels like some giga whoredom that i wouldn't be able to stand. Dont feel sorry for her at all
are you blaming a victim right now?????? FUCK YOU MISERABLE MISOGYNIST ASSHOLE may that abuser find your little ass and rape you with his gay dick you fucking cunt! how dare you to say this?? fuck you bitch. retard.

He must be crazy good looking legit.
He did all that and she still loves him.

Also wonder why he beat her? Did she say he was ugly?? Did she cheat?
nah man she literally said in the post that she'll never forgive him and he's her ex rn so they obviously aren't together anymore yet we don't know who he actually is because this pic prolly isn't her bf who knows tbh also I guess she beated her because of her style idk seems like she likes nudity but still this isn't a reason to beat anyone like this also she's prolly bisexual idk in some comment she said that she belongs to LGBT community idk also she maybe cheated on her bf? still not a reason to do this bro it's brutal nobody deserves this I'm so sorry for her ngl

May allah grant him jannah
you fucking Taliban kebab Muslimcel religion-coper short hairy ugly swarthy obese deathnic circumcised misogynistic incel HOW DARE YOU to support such a horrible thing like beating a girl you fucking cunt????? how can you support this you pussy??? do your Allah support violence on women you nigger?? fuck you miserable dirty bitch she's just another girl who didn't deserve this NOBODY on this Eart deserves to be maltreated like her especially because she's a goth girl which means she's mentally weak and she needs support by everyone yet monsters like her ex could have a heart to beat her like that and you nigger support this? may your ALLAH keep you in inceldom untill your hairy incel ass finally ropemaxx you dirty scumbag. fuck your jannah and all blonde virgin stacies there. religion is cope and goth girls are goddesses.

She left out the part about cheating with a BBC
are you illiterate or something? she's a Russian girl whose ex-boyfriend was Big Balkan Cock serbcel jfl at your reading skills

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, urukhaiascension, forevermirin and 3 others
nah he's not a Chad but a monster no Chad would ever hurt a girl especially goth one it's horrible I'm sorry for her tbh

also this guy ISN'T her boyfriend that's what her friend said in the comments it's prolly her ruscel friend but we can't really know precisely unless she admit her followers who's her ex-boyfriend idk

says a Nazi lmao she's a cute goth girl and even if she was promiscuous she still didn't deserve this it's horrible how can you support this? fuck you asshole you aren't human at all

nah he's not a Chad there's nothing "Chadish" in beating women especially goths who are mentally weak but still cool and adorable I didn't get why do you guys support it I'm so sorry for her may that retard rot in jail he's no human fuck him he's a shame for Serbians he's not based at all fuck him bro he's cringe af I would smash his skull like there's no tomorrow tho this guy on the pic prolly isn't her ex-boyfriend but still whoever he was I would beat him like a little pussy how can you do that to a girl? fucking moron disgusting cunt fuck him don't even call him a Chad one single time more he's not a Chad but an asshole don't mess Serbs with this not all Serbs are abusers however you can't be such a monster and a Chad at the same time it's just not possible a Chad respects women and would never do this to any of them do you get it little boyo?? nice then

exactly what I've thought at the start but after that I realised how brutal this is man I would never support anything like this towards anyone tbh she seems like a cute girl even if she was promiscuous she didn't deserve it bro nobody does tbh

misogynist incel spotted

opinion rejected btw also feminism is good for you all real men should support feminism and equality misogyny is small dick energy I support feminism and also this is a horrible thing not all incels are misogynists I would never support this shit that moron did to poor girl she didn't deserve it bro I'm so sorry especially because she's a goth girl they're so cute and weak mentally how can someone hurt them? pure monster

are you blaming a victim right now?????? FUCK YOU MISERABLE MISOGYNIST ASSHOLE may that abuser find your little ass and rape you with his gay dick you fucking cunt! how dare you to say this?? fuck you bitch. retard.

nah man she literally said in the post that she'll never forgive him and he's her ex rn so they obviously aren't together anymore yet we don't know who he actually is because this pic prolly isn't her bf who knows tbh also I guess she beated her because of her style idk seems like she likes nudity but still this isn't a reason to beat anyone like this also she's prolly bisexual idk in some comment she said that she belongs to LGBT community idk also she maybe cheated on her bf? still not a reason to do this bro it's brutal nobody deserves this I'm so sorry for her ngl

you fucking Taliban kebab Muslimcel religion-coper short hairy ugly swarthy obese deathnic circumcised misogynistic incel HOW DARE YOU to support such a horrible thing like beating a girl you fucking cunt????? how can you support this you pussy??? do your Allah support violence on women you nigger?? fuck you miserable dirty bitch she's just another girl who didn't deserve this NOBODY on this Eart deserves to be maltreated like her especially because she's a goth girl which means she's mentally weak and she needs support by everyone yet monsters like her ex could have a heart to beat her like that and you nigger support this? may your ALLAH keep you in inceldom untill your hairy incel ass finally ropemaxx you dirty scumbag. fuck your jannah and all blonde virgin stacies there. religion is cope and goth girls are goddesses.

are you illiterate or something? she's a Russian girl whose ex-boyfriend was Big Balkan Cock serbcel jfl at your reading skills
BAN THIS FOID PLEASE @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, OGJBSLAYER, Joe Rogancel and 12 others

misogynist incel spotted

Agreed but you aint gotta type allat. She not letting you hit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogger10, kwacker777, OGJBSLAYER and 10 others

misogynist incel spotted

Not a molecule u retard
IMG 0052

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Joe Rogancel, nanefer and 8 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hydralxck and try2beme
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JovenCansao, OGJBSLAYER, Joe Rogancel and 8 others
He thinks a femcel lurker will Ip log him and date him

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Joe Rogancel, nanefer and 6 others
Beating women is fun and adddictive

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, HerpDerpson, GuyFromSingapore and 5 others

misogynist incel spotted

You should be acid faced along with her for typing all this for some whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, horizontallytall, HerpDerpson and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme

misogynist incel spotted

Based male feminist hero @thenewhebbe

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel

misogynist incel spotted

Nigga no one is reading any of that

Why are you writing long lengthy paragraphs over some ugly ass insufferable goth whore who wouldn’t even look twice at you.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, horizontallytall and Ricky212
Women love to be beaten by chad

BAN THIS FOID PLEASE @TRUE_CEL
I'm not a "foid" you nigger

she certainly isn't on this forum LMFAO I'm just saying what I mean on this topic bro I'm not some white knight shit or something I just respect all women especially cute goth Russian girls okay? I'm not a simp nor a white knight don't get me wrong I'd never betray you boyos you know??

speak English you baguettecel nigger

why did you post this pic? this isn't me I have chad skull I'm not a wimp bro

He thinks a femcel lurker will Ip log him and date him
they will because my presence mog all of you dirty misogynist incels here

Beating women is fun and adddictive
kys nigger

keep projecting he's a fucking misogynist loser

SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP NIGGA YOU DONT WANT THAT BEEF
you turkcel bro? brutal shit

Based male feminist hero @thenewhebbe
I'm true Adonis of this forum all misogynists are Jeffrey's who blame women for being unattractive bro

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
you turkcel bro
Half. You are a faggot ethnic knight and you bark for women that would never acknowledge your existence

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Nigga no one is reading any of that

Why are you writing long lengthy paragraphs over some ugly ass insufferable goth whore who wouldn’t even look twice at you.
it's because I'm sick of this misogyny bro I don't even care about her I don't want her attention especially because she isn't on this forum lmao I'm just trying to spread the right thoughts did you get it? I'm sick of misogyny not all incels are misogynists
Women love to be beaten by chad
says an incel with negative rep-post ratio jfl

bro it's beyond over for you

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
it's because I'm sick of this misogyny bro I don't even care about her I don't want her attention especially because she isn't on this forum lmao I'm just trying to spread the right thoughts did you get it? I'm sick of misogyny not all incels are misogynists

cope

• +1
Reactions: kebab
it's because I'm sick of this misogyny bro I don't even care about her I'm sick of misogyny not all incels are misogynists
IMG 0054

You have wimp inside
you penetrated in me bro? I FEEL NOTHING HAHAHAHA

Half. You are a faggot ethnic knight and you bark for women that would never acknowledge your existence
I'm just a nice guy I don't hate women unlike you misogynists fuck you all also I'm not ethnic jfl at you kebabcel

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

Brutal while you cry for misogyny these bitches will be begging better niggas than you to ruin them just LOL

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, NumbThePain, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
you misogynists fuck you all also I'm not ethnic jfl
I dont hate women + ur serbian aka ethnic and I live in a way better country than yours lil bro

misogynist incel spotted

IMG 4939

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and nanefer
Brutal while you cry for misogyny these bitches will be begging better niggas than you to ruin them just LOL
you are Jeffrey
I dont hate women + ur serbian aka ethnic and I live in a way better country than yours lil bro
yes you do fuck you misogynist bitch also Serbs aren't ethnic you dumbass nigga btw how tf do you know where I live? are you a jewmod or something?

jfl at this bluepilled cuck women want to be abused

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Ricky212, kebab and 1 other person
yes you do fuck you misogynist bitch also Serbs aren't ethnic you dumbass nigga btw how tf do you know where I live? are you a jewmod or something?
Womp womp ethnic dog. I got more motion than you

• JFL
Reactions: g0op, Ricky212, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
cope you Talibancel no woman on Earth wants to be abused jfl at your redpilled cope theories

Native Europeans can't be ethnic you kebabcel
jfl my ex said I can slap her if I want to

that just means u never felt sexual desire from a foid and probably get cucked

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and hopecel
yes I read that and the extra lore that I wrote still makes sense with the already established storyline

Good thats what sexual dismorphism is

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
View attachment 2598530

HAHAHA that’s gonna be a future avi of mine, fucking hilarious
she's cute she didn't deserve that tbh
jfl my ex said I can slap her if I want to

that just means u never felt sexual desire from a foid and probably get cucked
tales from the dirty slums of Karachi

yes I read that and the extra lore that I wrote still makes sense with the already established storyline
cope it doesn't make any sense
Serbs look ethnic
kys retard even turkcels don't look ethnic in comparison to what ethnic actually means aka curries beancels SEAs etc
Good thats what sexual dismorphism is
elaborate

• JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, uglysub8male, hopecel and 1 other person