Entitled ltb rejects me TWICE [WITH PICS] (as a 6'7 htn) [⚠️EXTREME HYPERGAMY⚠️]

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
So a couple weeks ago I was randomly adding people on my university snapchat. Came across this girl with a low snap score and we started snapping back and forth and eventually met up.
Pic of her:
Screenshot 20240429 173018 Instagram

I do the usual procedure (meet somewhere on campus then later go to my car and drive to a park). Fast forward 30 minutes later and it's just me and her in the car in the chilly ac talking and I lean in for a kiss. We makeout for a couple seconds then she pulls away and says "sorry I led u on I like you as a friend" HOLD UP. ARE MY EARS FUCKING WORKING? YOU SPECIICALLY MET UP WITH ME FOR LIKE THE PAST 2 HOURS GOT IN THE CAR WITH ME DOING STUPIS SHIT AT THE PARK WHEN I COULD HAVE BEEN AT HOME QND YOU DONT EVEN WANNA FUCK? ARE YOU RETARDED? Anyways, I'm fucking pissed after that and don't say a single thing, whole time she keeps repeating "oh my God I feel so bad I'm so sorry" " what are you thinking right now?" like a dumb annoying autistic bitch. The rest of the car ride back is complete silence from me and annoying chirping from this foid. I drop her off and she gets out and that's the last time I talk to her.
But you know me lately I have been rotting from this hypergamy hell and am forced to lower my standards and values day by day. So 2 weeks later what do I text her?
Screenshot 20240429 165854 Gallery

What a fucking surprise.

Every day I ask myself why i couldn't be born to look like this:

because if I did the conversation would ensue as so:
FyrUdu6WYAEdHsf

These ltbs are evil as fuck

@Luffymaxxing @user123456 @chucky @Lean4Life @Rivers of Nihil @Xangsane @Angutoid @5'7 zoomer @hopecel @rhinoplasty @Chinacurry @chinkcel @Asian Bad Boy @Blackpilled1027 @try2beme @Red Fox @sub5pslathlete @sigmasss @lightskinbengali @AscendingHero @bishōnenmaxxer @Sprinkles @Michael Myers @Willum Peturus @TAChipmunk @AlexBrown84 @Zer0/∞ @ranierean @yandex99 @hiwasuwor @aspiringexcel @sibience @pneumocystosis @darkness97 @halfbloodaryanmaxxe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: say∅, 5'7 zoomer, fxckz and 6 others
@Clavicular how do I cope

If you're 6'7 why are you trying to fuck ltbs?
shouldnt you be playing in the nba and slaying stacies?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, futureashtray, Melly and 15 others
also send face in pms i wanna see if ur actually htn

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
and then u woke up

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, futureashtray, mvp2v1 and 2 others
You're just not good looking enough

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, FrenchChad, Jova and 3 others
The odds of making it to the nba are 1 in 2 million for a college player

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Luffymaxxing
The odds of making it to the nba are 1 in 2 million for a college player
"An American who is 6'6 to 6'8 is given a 0.7% chance of making the NBA"

your snap message is funny as fuck coming after 2 weeks no contact 🤣

but its crazy that she kisses you but folds immediately after I feel like she just didnt want to feel like too much of a whore and you had to take things a little bit slower but idk man

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, RedRiser, ominion and 1 other person
Wouldve be better off taking steroids in high school and bulking to 300 and becoming an offensive lineman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, <6PSLcel, 3links2 and 1 other person
"An American who is 6'6 to 6'8 is given a 0.7% chance of making the NBA"
"Why aren't you in the nba" less than a 1% chance nigga thats like asking why a Korean person isn't a fucking kpop star

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahimKine, Gaygymmaxx, 0S4MA and 1 other person
"Why aren't you in the nba" less than a 1% chance nigga thats like asking why a Korean person isn't a fucking kpop star
twas a joke big boy

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
6’7 htn is very high percentile you should be on TikTok instead of org

• +1
Reactions: 3links2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Jova
ure retarded & slice ur throat asap

• Hmm...
Bro If u r fr 6'7 dont worry about some random LTB, you can prolly get a stacylite with height fetish easily. ltbs Hit on me more than once now and it aint fun, dont know why youre even bothering.

• +1
You were just dealt a bad hand in life, keep trying but lower your expectations because your genes were not meant to be passed on

• +1
Reactions: Jova and 3links2
I don't know what you were expecting with that "wanna hookup" text after 2 weeks of 0 (ZERO) contact.

Something is wrong here. There is approximately 0 percent chance you are HTN and 6'7 and having had no contact with women your entire life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Gaygymmaxx, 3links2 and 3 others
If you're actually 6'7, athletemaxx would do wonder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I don't know what you were expecting with that "wanna hookup" text after 2 weeks of 0 (ZERO) contact.

Something is wrong here. There is approximately 0 percent chance you are HTN and 6'7 and having had no contact with women your entire life.
I don't count slays if she's overweight and random hookup text worked once with another foid so yolod it

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
new users are so dumb
> claims 6ft7
> claims htn
> claims he can't get a femcel to hookup because "hypergamy"
just lol

niggas really believe shit like this its insane, it reminds me of the 6ft8 green eyed mullato HTN with a 10 inches dick on this forum that made many ppl believe he was real jfl (only ogs remember)

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, 0S4MA and st.hamudi but 6‘5
new users are so dumb
> claims 6ft7
> claims htn
just lol

niggas really believe shit like this its insane, it reminds me of the 6ft8 green eyed mullato HTN with a 10 inches dick on this forum that made many ppl believe he was real jfl (only ogs remember)
All of my stats are true retard
Chad today is normie tomorrow
and ltb ≠ femcel get a hold of yourself

and then your mom woke you up for school

1. Height is cope
2. Why tf would you ask a foid "sup wanna hook up" as an opener jfl

I know you autists think muh game is cope. But even chads need to display a basic level of game

• JFL
1. Height is cope
2. Why tf would you ask a foid "sup wanna hook up" as an opener jfl

I know you autists think muh game is cope. But even chads need to display a basic level of game
Low inhib shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Dnrd faggot. No reason to be here when you are 6'7 htn if you actually are one jfl

• Hmm...
All of my stats are true retard
Chad today is normie tomorrow
and ltb ≠ femcel get a hold of yourself
why dont u send a photo of ur face or stand next to a tape measurer to prove it?

new users are so dumb
> claims 6ft7
> claims htn
just lol

bro i knew he was lying
my nba question was a joke

He could be the second coming of yao Ming, yet here he is shitposting on org. Stupid ass nigga

• Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
He could be the second coming of yao Ming, yet here he is shitposting on org. Stupid ass nigga
fr
i dont care how aspie you are, being 6'7 automatically gets u girls
he's just lying

So a couple weeks ago I was randomly adding people on my university snapchat. Came across this girl with a low snap score and we started snapping back and forth and eventually met up.
Pic of her:
View attachment 2888856

I do the usual procedure (meet somewhere on campus then later go to my car and drive to a park). Fast forward 30 minutes later and it's just me and her in the car in the chilly ac talking and I lean in for a kiss. We makeout for a couple seconds then she pulls away and says "sorry I led u on I like you as a friend" HOLD UP. ARE MY EARS FUCKING WORKING? YOU SPECIICALLY MET UP WITH ME FOR LIKE THE PAST 2 HOURS GOT IN THE CAR WITH ME DOING STUPIS SHIT AT THE PARK WHEN I COULD HAVE BEEN AT HOME QND YOU DONT EVEN WANNA FUCK? ARE YOU RETARDED? Anyways, I'm fucking pissed after that and don't say a single thing, whole time she keeps repeating "oh my God I feel so bad I'm so sorry" " what are you thinking right now?" like a dumb annoying autistic bitch. The rest of the car ride back is complete silence from me and annoying chirping from this foid. I drop her off and she gets out and that's the last time I talk to her.
But you know me lately I have been rotting from this hypergamy hell and am forced to lower my standards and values day by day. So 2 weeks later what do I text her?View attachment 2888828
What a fucking surprise.

View attachment 2888831

View attachment 2888838

@Luffymaxxing @user123456 @chucky @Lean4Life @Rivers of Nihil @Xangsane @Angutoid @5'7 zoomer @hopecel @rhinoplasty @Chinacurry @chinkcel @Asian Bad Boy @Blackpilled1027 @try2beme @Red Fox @sub5pslathlete @sigmasss @lightskinbengali @AscendingHero @bishōnenmaxxer @Sprinkles @Michael Myers @Willum Peturus @TAChipmunk @AlexBrown84 @Zer0/∞ @ranierean @yandex99 @hiwasuwor @aspiringexcel @sibience @pneumocystosis @darkness97 @halfbloodaryanmaxxe
Low tier girl kissed with you and then says no. She probably thought she can get Chad to commit to her which will never happen and thats why she was like nah

• +1
If u believe anyone's ratings besides the top raters on here you're actually stupid
Most people on here couldn't even rate a cardboard box.

You're just experiencing the same shit every other "htn" on this forum gets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, brucewayne78, 3links2 and 1 other person
dawg you gotta be buttugly to be rejected by a subfoid. send face in pm

Pic of her:
View attachment 2888856

But you know me lately I have been rotting from this hypergamy hell and am forced to lower my standards and values day by day. So 2 weeks later what do I text her?View attachment 2888828
What a fucking surprise.

View attachment 2888831

View attachment 2888838

Kill that bitch

• +1