Chad doesn’t get unconditional love from women

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
It’s hard to understand this if you never actually felt love but hopefully I can clarify

Ppl have been having doubts on this thread

The reason chads love might seem more real is because he’s rare and likely mogs every other guy

Remember women don’t love the man they love the idea

If a guy falls in love with a htb and some slightly more attractive girl shows up he’s not gonna hop the branch, ofc he might even cheat with her but if he really loves the htb he won’t feel the same way

With the way women love they can basically fit anyone into their love

Women can do crazy things for love and I’m not disputing that but they do it for love and not for you or chad. They don’t love chad they love the idea of love.

As soon as she finds a guy who’s more attractive and makes her feel better than you can at the moment she’ll be able to fit that guy into her idea of love.

It’s something hard to understand but I’m certain that is the case with how women perceive love

Different from men who actually love the person and not the idea. You don’t leave her because some other girl makes you feel better at the moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedRiser, ShowerMaxxing, Xangsane and 12 others
when i see potential i just gotta see it through

turn a bench girl to an all star too

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and drimprovement
But how will women find a guy more attractive than Barrett?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, sOMEONEgONNACarry, Deleted member 34058 and 4 others
Barret is not appealing to most women but if there’s a guy who mogs everyone else in the planet in her eyes than he will not be replaced but soley due to the lack of competition

Chad doesn’t get more love because he’s chad but because nobody can compete with him or it’s very rare to cross paths with someone who can

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, socialcel, !MagicMan777 and 1 other person
Women will give Chad unconditional love. They will have eyes for only you if you just meet certain conditions. I've pissed in womens mouths, had them spend thousands on me. Women nearing 40 will drive 5 hours to meet me and pick me up ( I don't drive) just to drive me another 5 hours back to their house and spoil me with free unlimited beer, and steak dinners they make me. They've bought me vapes/vape juice because I'm broke. I'll tell women to send me money for drugs, and they will do it. I'm not bragging because I'm not Chad. You just have no clue the extent women will go to please a guy they have tunnel vision for. I cannot IMAGINE the treatment an ACTUAL CHAD gets if a woman has him in her sights. None of this is tales.

When a woman has tunnel vision for one man, she will not stray regardless of any other attractive men that come into her life.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lynxress, humanoidsub7 and 7 others
Women will give Chad unconditional love. They will have eyes for only you if you just meet certain conditions. I've pissed in womens mouths, had them spend thousands on me. Women nearing 40 will drive 5 hours to meet me and pick me up ( I don't drive) just to drive me another 5 hours back to their house and spoil me with free unlimited beer, and steak dinners they make me. They've bought me vapes/vape juice because I'm broke. I'll tell women to send me money for drugs, and they will do it. I'm not bragging because I'm not Chad. You just have no clue the extent women will go to please a guy they have tunnel vision for. I cannot IMAGINE the treatment an ACTUAL CHAD gets if a woman has him in her sights. None of this is tales.

When a woman has tunnel vision for one man, she will not stray regardless of any other attractive men that come into her life.
Again man I explained this in detail

It’s not unconditional love for you

If u mog most ppl she’ll love “you” and might even do crazy things due to that love

But what she does love is just the idea of love

If hypothetically a better guy than you in her eyes showed up she’d go for him in an instant

She never took the bullet or made sacrifices for you as a person she did that for love and that love can fit anyone better than u

If u as a man actually love a woman u won’t replace her period unless she’s a landwhale and even then I doubt it if the guy actually loves her he might cheat tho

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 34058 and TechnoBoss
Again man I explained this in detail

It’s not unconditional love for you

If u mog most ppl she’ll love “you” and might even do crazy things due to that love

But what she does love is just the idea of love

If hypothetically a better guy than you in her eyes showed up she’d go for him in an instant

She never took the bullet or made sacrifices for you as a person she did that for love
The part where you're wrong is the "if hypothetically a better guy than you in her eyes showed up she'd go for him in an instant"

Like I said, if a woman has tunnel vision on you, it won't fade just because another guy who's better looking shows up. Have you never had a crush on a woman who wasn't Stacy just because maybe her mannerisms, or something you can't explain? Women are no different bro. You can love a girl maybe just because she can sing, or she has certain things about her you find cute. It's the same way women view men. Men don't have to be perfect. They can just have a few things that women love and they will develop tunnel vision for you. Women are no different then men. Most of the women I've really liked were not even close to Stacy, but they had certain traits about them that I just "fell in love" with. I didn't have eyes on anyone else, regardless of how beautiful or w/e they were.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Iasacrko
The part where you're wrong is the "if hypothetically a better guy than you in her eyes showed up she'd go for him in an instant"

Like I said, if a woman has tunnel vision on you, it won't fade just because another guy who's better looking shows up. Have you never had a crush on a woman who wasn't Stacy just because maybe her mannerisms, or something you can't explain? Women are no different bro. You can love a girl maybe just because she can sing, or she has certain things about her you find cute. It's the same way women view men. Men don't have to be perfect. They can just have a few things that women love and they will develop tunnel vision for you. Women are no different than men. Most of the women I've really liked were not even close to Stacy, but they had certain traits about them that I just "fell in love" with. I didn't have eyes on anyone else, regardless of how beautiful or w/e they were.
i just think women can drop a guy and move on way quicker

There’s definitely something about female love that isn’t full doesn’t matter if it’s chad or not she can move from it very quick

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
i just think women can drop a guy and move on way quicker

There’s definitely something about female love that isn’t full doesn’t matter if it’s chad or not she can move from it very quick
I think women are more loyal than men on average because women have more options and they know this. If they get into a relationship with you or have sex with you, you know they can find something else better, but they're with you because they genuinely like you. Men will fuck anything. Guys on average are uglier (i think anyway) so they are more likely to take any chance they can to sleep around. Women know they can have sex with whoever, whenever, so if a girl is with you, it's a lot more genuine in the sense that you know she likes you. If a guy sleeps with you, he doesn't even have to like the girl at all, he just wants to cum. Women have plenty of options and more often than not, have no reason to lie about liking you. This accompanies my theory of "beautiful people cheat less" because beautiful people know they have options, and if they get into a relationship/situationship with you, you know its because they genuinely like you. A beautiful person or high status (aka any women) person has no reason to lie to you (unless they have self esteem issues but you can sniff this out long before you hook up/start dating, or whatever) and is less likely to lie to you.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Iasacrko
I think women are more loyal than men on average because women have more options and they know this. If they get into a relationship with you or have sex with you, you know they can find something else better, but they're with you because they genuinely like you. Men will fuck anything. Guys on average are uglier (i think anyway) so they are more likely to take any chance they can to sleep around. Women know they can have sex with whoever, whenever, so if a girl is with you, it's a lot more genuine in the sense that you know she likes you. If a guy sleeps with you, he doesn't even have to like the girl at all, he just wants to cum. Women have plenty of options and more often than not, have no reason to lie about liking you. This accompanies my theory of "beautiful people cheat less" because beautiful people know they have options, and if they get into a relationship/situationship with you, you know its because they genuinely like you. A beautiful person or high status (aka any women) person has no reason to lie to you (unless they have self esteem issues but you can sniff this out long before you hook up/start dating, or whatever) and is less likely to lie to you.
Thing about loyalty in women is the moment a woman cheats she made a connection with the guy deeper than just sex

Women rarely wanna have just sex

As a man you can cheat 100 times and have no idea who tf you slept with

The moment she cheats it’s over there’s no forgiveness

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and TechnoBoss
Thing about loyalty in women is the moment a woman cheats she made a connection with the guy deeper than just sex

Women rarely wanna have just sex

As a man you can cheat 100 times and have no idea who tf you slept with
Women get a lot more out of sex generally then men do. If a woman cheats on you, she's either low self esteem, or she's doing it out of revenge or spite. Of course this doesn't apply in all situations. Sometimes she genuinely just got tired of you and wants a new guy, but high status/beautiful women will only do this covertly if you are offering them something that they don't want to give up (aka betabux) - If a beautiful woman genuinely is sick of you, she usually won't just cheat, she can just break up with you because she knows she can get more.

More often than not, if she cheats covertly, she is low self esteem, low status, or wants to keep you around for one reason or another. This is all based on my experience, but I think most women who are worth anything will simply break up with you because they don't really need to hide anything, and they know they can get better if a situation with a guy isn't working out.

To summarize, women will have tunnel vision on one guy generally if she just likes him. She won't cheat, and will stay loyal. It's only when he fucks up that she will consider leaving, or (if she has low self esteem) consider cheating.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lynxress, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
they just need to look at tiktok and scroll for a few seconds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
sounds like cope, the manlet chadlite on this site is a serial cheater

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
sounds like cope, the manlet chadlite on this site is a serial cheater
I swear to god, you genuinely have the worst takes on this website. Just because one guy cheats, doesn't mean shit bro.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
No they won’t retard, Barrett’s craniofacial development is among best on planet

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sOMEONEgONNACarry and Skywalker
I swear to god, you genuinely have the worst takes on this website. Just because one guy cheats, doesn't mean shit bro.
how bout you actually think about what u say? how would a non GL man even get the upprotunity to cheat? it makes no sense when u actually think about it.

so u admit he has low appeal, therefore tiktokers mog him to women.

how bout you actually think about what u say? how would a non GL man even get the upprotunity to cheat? it makes no sense when u actually think about it.
I'm not saying anything about being not GL. I'm saying ANY women HAS MORE OPPORTUNITY to cheat than even a GL guy, nevermind an ATTRACTIVE WOMAN. An attractive woman KNOWS she can get whatever, whenever, so it is more genuine when they are with you because you know THAT THEY KNOW they can get something "better" if they like. If a woman is with a guy, its a sign she (generally not accounting for betabux or oofy doofies) likes him.

A man will date WHATEVER just because they don't have as many options, and are more likely to cheat because they have less options overall. When a woman has so many options, why would they choose you? Oh yeah, it's because they like you. Going back to my tunnel vision comment: when a woman has eyes for you, she generally ONLY has it for you. You'd have to fuck it up to make a girl want to find something else.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
I'm not saying anything about being not GL. I'm saying ANY women HAS MORE OPPORTUNITY to cheat than even a GL guy, nevermind an ATTRACTIVE WOMAN. An attractive woman KNOWS she can get whatever, whenever, so it is more genuine when they are with you because you know THAT THEY KNOW they can get something "better" if they like. If a woman is with a guy, its a sign she (generally not accounting for betabux or oofy doofies) likes him.

A man will date WHATEVER just because they don't have as many options, and are more likely to cheat because they have less options overall. When a woman has so many options, why would they choose you? Oh yeah, it's because they like you. Going back to my tunnel vision comment: when a woman has eyes for you, she generally ONLY has it for you. You'd have to fuck it up to make a girl want to find something else.
Chads don’t date whatever genius. Chads don’t take whatever they can get and I’m talking about true chads, you’re wrong.

it's pretty obvious isn't women thinks the guy is the best Looking she'll do, someone catches her eyes that she's more attracted to and it's over.

Chads don’t date whatever genius. Chads don’t take whatever they can get and I’m talking about true chads, you’re wrong.
Guess what GENIUS, I'm not even talking about Chads. I know the thread title is about CHAD, but I'm speaking on my experience as a HTN. Women have had eyes for ONLY ME and it didn't matter if better looking men came up. I don't even know what you're talking about because I didn't say anything about chads taking "whatever they can get" you spaz. I was referring to men ON AVERAGE aka MTN-HTN. HTN isn't rare in the real world.

it's pretty obvious isn't women thinks the guy is the best Looking she'll do, someone catches her eyes that she's more attracted to and it's over.
Wrong bro.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Xangsane
Guess what GENIUS, I'm not even talking about Chads. I know the thread title is about CHAD, but I'm speaking on my experience as a HTN. Women have had eyes for ONLY ME and it didn't matter if better looking men came up. I don't even know what you're talking about because I didn't say anything about chads taking "whatever they can get" you spaz.

Wrong bro.
sure bro

I agree if the guy checks all the boxes is more attractive, and makes her feel better at the moment she’ll throw all that love out the window in an instant

I saw that happen time and time again

Rarely happens to chads since the odds of some gigachad who’s also her type appearing is very low but if it happens she’ll hop boats no hesitation

That’s the difference between female love and male

Guess what GENIUS, I'm not even talking about Chads. I know the thread title is about CHAD, but I'm speaking on my experience as a HTN. Women have had eyes for ONLY ME and it didn't matter if better looking men came up. I don't even know what you're talking about because I didn't say anything about chads taking "whatever they can get" you spaz. I was referring to men ON AVERAGE aka MTN-HTN. HTN isn't rare in the real world.

Wrong bro.
Irreplaceable men are the true gods who rule over everyone even Stacy
CD756373 5470 4537 9DF3 75703C795265

I agree if the guy checks all the boxes is more attractive, and makes her feel better at the moment she’ll throw all that love out the window in an instant

I saw that happen time and time again

Rarely happens to chads since the odds of some gigachad who’s also her type appearing is very low but if it happens she’ll hop boats no hesitation

That’s the difference between female love and male
if ur a chad in california, ur prob still gonna get cheated on tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

Like I said, if a woman has tunnel vision on you, it won't fade just because another guy who's better looking shows up. Have you never had a crush on a woman who wasn't Stacy just because maybe her mannerisms, or something you can't explain? Women are no different bro. You can love a girl maybe just because she can sing, or she has certain things about her you find cute. It's the same way women view men. Men don't have to be perfect. They can just have a few things that women love and they will develop tunnel vision for you. Women are no different then men. Most of the women I've really liked were not even close to Stacy, but they had certain traits about them that I just "fell in love" with. I didn't have eyes on anyone else, regardless of how beautiful or w/e they were.
how did you manage to make women have such tunnel vision for you?

• +1
how did you manage to make women have such tunnel vision for you?
To be honest with you bro, I have no idea. I think it comes down to my phenotype + being VERY NT and knowing how to talk to women. Whenever I start talking to a girl on a dating app, I always suggest facetiming. Whenever I facetime, I'm very good with keeping conversations and things like that. I'm not Chad by any means, I'm more of a HTN. It really comes down to being somewhat good looking, combined with knowing the right things to say. I am also NT in person, and I'm very easy to talk to. Truth be told, I've been very fortunate. I have proof of all of what I'm saying, but .org will think all of this is tales tbh.

I think the key is to reach the attractive threshold, and be NT as fuck. Being able to talk to women with no awkwardness, and having everything go smooth, has always seemed to be the key for me. It's very hard to explain.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, !MagicMan777 and GreenHat500
The issue is guys having little to no experience with love giving us these perspectives, you need someone who's a slayer/chad to give you perspective from his experience
oh wait, he's probably in an ltr with some girl who spoils him for 3 years now nvm

• +1
It doesn't matter if she is in love with the idea or with you
you still will benefit the same way
depending on the woman
if she is spoiled she will treat all men the same by being on the receiving end of everything and thinking she's repaying by giving pussy
if she is giving she will be taking care of you, cooking for you etc
tldr, the nature of her love doesn't matter, cause it's all the same to you

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Deleted member 34058, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Men don't love women unconditionally either
It's based on looks and fertility

• +1
Reactions: standardcel

100% but users who wont ever go all in will call it tales