Chad kills incel then emotes on dead body

In medieval times, he would get publicly skinned alive by victim's family for doing this as it should be, but instead in this modern "justice system" he won't face any punishment while the victim's family will be left devastated forever.

If someone did this to my family member, I wouldn't be satisfied with "modern punishments", I don't care if he is in prison or if I get money from him, I want to cut him with a chainsaw.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, GunDevilHybrid, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
guy must have been 1300 test naturally to be doing this type of shit wtf :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
brutal.

@forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling
That fucking Maher gif 😂

Never leaving my house ever again

lol this shit is so evil and not funny im glad his life will be ruined in prison inb4 10 years only (will probably be more) that's all you need to turn into a withered oldcel failure there's no going back

Not a chad, this is a murder, nothing funny about a kid losing his life
Fr this shit is so sad how can people be laughing about this on here?

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, GunDevilHybrid, ChiraqJihad and 1 other person
he looks like todd howard

florida introduced the death penalty for consensual sex. other states give you 25 years imprisonment (basically life) for the same thing. if thats not very strict then idk what is
The death penalty is for child rapist only not consensual sex JFL.

The death penalty is for child rapist only not consensual sex JFL.
if you fuck a girl under a certain age they count it as rape even if it's not rape

View attachment 2830274

It was enough that we got blackpilled chads like saafir straight up stealing MTNs girls infront of them

Now they are just straight up killing us JFL its so over.
A chad would never do this. He’s like an HTN. And you thought you were slick, huh? “Killing *us*” as if you’re not chad yourself.

A chad would never do this. He’s like an HTN. And you thought you were slick, huh? “Killing *us*” as if you’re not chad yourself.
Becoming a chad requires a human sacrifice, he was just finishing his ascension

Im gonna sacrifice someone for my ascension soon

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Becoming a chad requires a human sacrifice, he was just finishing his ascension

Im gonna sacrifice someone for my ascension soon
Pick me please.

if you fuck a girl under a certain age they count it as rape even if it's not rape

Statuary rape? Nobody is getting the death penalty for statuary rape. The death penalty law is for those who rape those under age 12 only.

The death penalty law is for those who rape those under age 12 only.
but if you have consensual sex with a girl who is under 12 they will treat it as rape and give you the death penalty for it