This site’s cuckhold nature

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
Legit cuckholdry

You guys post “chads” doing the most vile shit, praising them like “lmao look at chad shoving this dork in a locker” meanwhile you want to be them. “Lmao chad just beat up another old woman, she was post prime anyways” idek how to put this shit, you guys are just such abused dogs you literally suck off chad just as a low iq foid would and think them bullying or hurting people is cool like they hurt you. You fags legit have Stockholm syndrome for chads

Look at this nigga and laugh

I’ve seen this behavior tons of times before. “Lmao look at chad bullying the fuck out of incel” it’s like y’all freaks have a humiliation fetish. It’s entertaining atp calling out all of your subhuman tendencies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lysine, Manletmachine, Narcissus🥀 and 3 others
We do not care greycell

Kill yourself

Regards

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan, Amnesia and Jeww
We do not care greycell

Kill yourself

Regards
Sure thing cuckhold.

I hate using this word but you’re just a bunch of fucking beta males, looking at you buddy. Imagine thinking being “new” to this website is an insult (even though I’m not even new). Just another stupid idom and meta to the cringe retard shit that goes on here.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Sure thing cuckhold.

I hate using this word but you’re just a bunch of fucking beta males, looking at you buddy. Imagine thinking being “new” to this website is an insult (even though I’m not even new). Just another stupid idom and meta to the cringe retard shit that goes on here.

Attachments

• 4019801_3995833_3979448_3979301_VID_20240225150937 (1).mp4
    8.3 MB
Sure thing cuckhold.

Hey guys look at me I’m an OG from 2003 even tho I have no proof but haha greycel = cope.

Hey guys look at me I’m an OG from 2003 even tho I have no proof but haha greycel = cope.
I wish I was lying tbh, and again the fact you think it’s even an insult to not frequent this site is comical. Virgin ass nigga

its the only thing incels can do

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I wish I was lying tbh, and again the fact you think it’s even an insult to not frequent this site is comical. Virgin ass nigga
So you have no proof, not even 1 screenshot lmfao, I could make a new account rn and claim I’ve been here since the puhate days and that “I just got banned bro” 😂😂

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
The only cuckold here is your father who watches me fuck your mother as he jerks off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N8verBegan and sub5c3l
So you have no proof, not even 1 screenshot lmfao, I could make a new account rn and claim I’ve been here since the puhate days and that “I just got banned bro” 😂😂
IMG 0761
IMG 0762
IMG 0763
IMG 0764

List off who these old time PSL users are and I’ll admit I’m the greycel here faggot

The only cuckold here is your father who watches me fuck your mother as he jerks off
Found another user who jerked off to chads pics after he shoved him in a locker

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Found another user who jerked off to chads pics after he shoved him in a locker
Your father jacked off to the sight of your mother massaging herself to the thought of my cock

Legit cuckholdry

You guys post “chads” doing the most vile shit, praising them like “lmao look at chad shoving this dork in a locker” meanwhile you want to be them. “Lmao chad just beat up another old woman, she was post prime anyways” idek how to put this shit, you guys are just such abused dogs you literally suck off chad just as a low iq foid would and think them bullying or hurting people is cool like they hurt you. You fags legit have Stockholm syndrome for chads

Look at this nigga and laugh

I’ve seen this behavior tons of times before. “Lmao look at chad bullying the fuck out of incel” it’s like y’all freaks have a humiliation fetish. It’s entertaining atp calling out all of your subhuman tendencies
look at the first reply to that thread

• Woah
Blud went to like page 400 on the rating section as expects me to know who tf these people are lmao, also I never claimed to be “OG founder of puahate.com been here since the domain name got bought” did I ?
3/4 weren’t even on this site retard, nice having an excuse for everything though greycel TikTokfag. And yea you calling people greycel is you acting like you’re some sort of OG, nobody knows you irrelevant retard

3/4 weren’t even on this site retard, nice having an excuse for everything though greycel TikTokfag
Ah you’re a troll, fuck took me long

Ah you’re a troll, fuck took me long
God your fucking low iq is actually painful, what do you not get retard? Use your pea brain as much as it buster up, cmon now pea brain ramp that tiny little depleting engine up. They are PSL users but not on this website

Justinzayn, willymonfret, ubermentions and Dwaynewhite. Dwayne is a user who got banned from this site like 3 years ago and it would be impossible for me to know who he is. Greycel goof

God your fucking low iq is actually painful, what do you not get retard? Use your pea brain as much as it buster up, cmon now pea brain ramp that tiny little depleting engine up. They are PSL users but not on this website

Justinzayn, willymonfret, ubermentions and Dwaynewhite. Dwayne is a user who got banned from this site like 3 years ago and it would be impossible for me to know who he is. Greycel goof
Ok troll, stop @ ing me ur beyond annoying

Ok troll, stop @ ing me ur beyond annoying
Troll ☠️ just got backed into a corner and proven entirely wrong so goes to scream and yell “UR A TROLL” cause he feels dumb as fuck and also doesn’t even know the OG alpha oldecel dwaynewhite. I never wanted to even speak to you you keep barking on every one of my threads. Feel free to ignore me so I never have to see another one of your low iq replies again

Troll ☠️ just got backed into a corner and proven entirely wrong so goes to scream and yell “UR A TROLL” cause he feels dumb as fuck and also doesn’t even know the OG alpha oldecel dwaynewhite. I never wanted to even speak to you you keep barking on every one of my threads. Feel free to ignore me so I never have to see another one of your low iq replies again
Dnr troll

I cant imagine being a virgin incel since PSL days like you JFL. I lost my virginity at 18 unlike u loser and I just enjoy being misogynistic and hating foids

• Hmm...
Dnr troll
Me when my pea brain starts giving out and the little engine starts dimming faster and faster farting at a nosier rate

*Pfffttttttt brrrrrappppppp* bros brain rn making audible noise trying to function

Me when my pea brain starts giving out and the little engine starts dimming faster and faster farting at a nosier rate

*Pfffttttttt brrrrrappppppp* bros brain rn making audible noise trying to function
Man ur a troll

I cant imagine being a virgin incel since PSL days like you JFL. I lost my virginity at 18 unlike u loser and I just enjoy being misogynistic and hating foids
Cringe ass reply that has nothing to do with my post, also bragging about losing his virginity fairly late. Lost it FAR before that 🤣 congrats though buddy

• JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan
How do you know the people making these threads are chads themselves?

How do you know the people making these threads are chads themselves?
Real chads don’t have cringe behavior like this. Real chads have positive affirmation in life and don’t spend time doing freak shit, as to why the guy who killed the incel isn’t even a real chad, he’s some insecure HTN fag overcompensating

You are fighting the most retarded userbase of looksmax.org currently greycel
Don't expect any logical argument

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker and WELOVELOOKS
Real chads don’t have cringe behavior like this. Real chads have positive affirmation in life and don’t spend time doing freak shit, as to why the guy who killed the incel isn’t even a real chad, he’s some insecure HTN fag overcompensating
nah plenty of chads are assholes but some i assume are good people as well

Based POV OP.

You will gain a lot of haters/deniers since you're telling the truth about their true nature which they keep hiding/justifying it.

• Love it