chad looks and brain chemistry is a powerful combo

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
I'm not talking about the loud arrogant type. It's the quite but confident that makes women go :love: :love:

I'm not talking about the loud arrogant type. It's the quite but confident that makes women go :love: :love:

A take so water that it can save an African village from drought.

A take so water that it can save an African village from drought.
Not really, you'd be surprised to find how many think being social for the sake of fitting in makes you more attractive to women when in reality chad who makes his own rules in the game is the real show stealer

Being 80 iq bbc in america is peak life experience

• Ugh..
Reactions: mogstars
Not really, you'd be surprised to find how many think being social for the sake of fitting in makes you more attractive to women when in reality chad who makes his own rules in the game is the real show stealer

Being social !=being a loud spaz that talks more than he thinks, cause you seem to be equating it to that. In fact that's antisocial behavior.

Being social means outgoing (you and I are both .org spergs so that's clearly not happening), friendly and getting along with folks.

If by making your own rules means having a unique personality setting you as the protagonist, yeah that's attractive.

All water.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars