Chad = Robust prettyboy

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Too many of u guys think this ogre is chad when only roasties want this. This ogre is legit the talking point people use to say chads fail at life
4BD6303B 043A 449D A5A9 DA44ECEB0B58

Nope chad has always been a robust prettyboy when young. Birth control made androgynous faggots appear as PrettyBoys but don’t be confused. Robust prettyboys have always been chad that’s why every story or fairytale depicts a pretty prince getting lusted by women.

True PrettyBoys aka true 6.5 psl gigachads = Chico, DiCaprio, David Laid , Zayn, Young Gandy, Young Henry Cavill, etc

Even PSL God hypermasc like Lundgren has Prettyboy elements.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, sportsmogger, proxyy and 6 others

• Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel
Too many of u guys think this ogre is chad when only roasties want this. This ogre is legit the talking point people use to say chads fail at life
View attachment 2786242
Nope chad has always been a robust prettyboy when young. Birth control made androgynous faggots appear as PrettyBoys but don’t be confused. Robust prettyboys have always been chad that’s why every story or fairytale depicts a pretty prince getting lusted by women.

True PrettyBoys aka true 6.5 psl gigachads = Chico, DiCaprio, David Laid , Zayn, Young Gandy, Young Henry Cavill, etc

What’s psl scale? How is 6.5 giga chad isn’t it out of 10?

• +1
View attachment 2786242

IMG 5628

• +1
Prettyboy is a term made up by closeted pajeets that get off to boneless twinks. Literally it. It's Josh McGregor's world after all.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Are lucky and Nessman pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and ElTruecel
so ramirez

• +1
Christiano

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, anthony111553 and Deleted member 51465
dnr but true by title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 60975
Yes

Boneless twinks aren’t PrettyBoys just androgynous fags

Psl is out of 8
am i a pretty boy
if i am a pretty boy please pat me

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
Chad according to basement dwelling retards like u View attachment 2793477
Some ogre that ends up Betabuxxing a landwhale and ages like shit
who said he was chad retard, holy fuck ur stupid. you can't make any coherent arguments whatsoever ur legit one of the most brainded users dumbfuck, u have no idea what an "ogre" even is or what a pretty boy is but u throw it around all the time like a fucking idiot

who said he was chad retard, holy fuck ur stupid. you can't make any coherent arguments whatsoever ur legit one of the most brainded users dumbfuck, u have no idea what an "ogre" even is or what a pretty boy is but u trow it around all the time like a fucking idiot
DNR this soy rage from some basement dweller who believes some obese football players in a shitty hs team in the slums of Tampa has 6.5+ PSL chads because Disney told him so :ROFLMAO: :lul:

DNR this soy rage from some basement dweller who believes some obese football players in a shitty hs team in the slums of Tampa has 6.5+ PSL chads because Disney told him so :ROFLMAO: :lul:
again i literally debunked what u said but yet again u go on ur retarted "muh disney" ramblings with no arguments

Prince

yeah man, Disney really loves to push jock=chad u fucking retard

again i literally debunked what u said but yet again u go on ur retarted "muh disney" ramblings with no arguments

View attachment 2793478

yeah man, Disney really loves to push jock=chad u fucking retard
Dude are u really showing me an animated cartoon to prove your point? Are you like a fault retarded? Do you think I’m talking about animated 50s movies set in medieval time periods to describe modern American HS???

Dude are u really showing me an animated cartoon to prove your point? Are you like a fault retarded? Do you think I’m talking about animated 50s movies set in medieval time periods to describe modern American HS???
you said disney u fucking idiot

you said disney u fucking idiot
Are you like actually this braindead? when I said disney do u think I was referring to animated movies made in the 1950s ?

Are you like actually this braindead? when I said disney do u think I was referring to animated movies made in the 1950s ?
disney doesn't make movies based on modern high schools, so what is it ur talking about then holy fuck ur dumb nigga

disney doesn't make movies based on modern high schools, so what is it ur talking about then holy fuck ur dumb nigga
yea I don’t think u know what your talking about at all . Do you just comment on posts like these to talk about shit like you know nothing about

yea I don’t think u know what your talking about at all . Do you just comment on posts like these to talk about shit like you know nothing about
yeah bro i don't know about all the disney movies set in modern times, ur very smart bro.

yeah bro i don't know about all the disney movies set in modern times, ur very smart bro.
Ok dumbass then why’d u say disney makes no movies/shows about what I said. :lul:

Ok dumbass then why’d u say disney makes no movies/shows about what I said. :lul:
cuase they don't nigga, disney is an animated company, aside from high school musical and other live actions where the pretty boys are the MC they don't make shit like ur saying

cuase they don't nigga, disney is an animated company, aside from high school musical and other live actions where the pretty boys are the MC they don't make shit like ur saying
Uhhh there’s plenty and lol Disney channel doesn’t exist???

Uhhh there’s plenty and lol Disney channel doesn’t exist???
name them, and if you consider just having 1 chad jock propoganda then ur just being retarded, obviously there's a lot more niggers in sports but since holywood won't cast niggers they make more whites jocks

name them, and if you consider just having 1 chad jock propoganda then ur just being retarded, obviously there's a lot more niggers in sports but since holywood won't cast niggers they make more whites jocks
I don’t have to name them dumbass anyone who watched Disney channel growing up knew it was a common thing. That was always the case is Disney shows especially in the 2000s also why are u so fucking hyper focused on me saying Disney?? You know exactly what I’m talking about and how people still use these terms on here.

show one robust pretty boy

I don’t have to name them dumbass anyone who watched Disney channel growing up knew it was a common thing. That was always the case is Disney shows especially in the 2000s also why are u so fucking hyper focused on me saying Disney?? You know exactly what I’m talking about and how people still use these terms on here.
so it doesn't exist then, also lmao retard u got proven wrong with the "aged like shit" and u have no response to it. I'm gonna assume a jock stuffed u in lockers so that's why u hate them

Being a prettyboy with bones has always been ideal.

Tall prettyboy + flared gonions + low bf and you're set for life

so it doesn't exist then, also lmao retard u got proven wrong with the "aged like shit"
You’re fucking stupid nothing else needs to be said. “So it doesn’t exist then” lol dumbfuck I don’t need to name 100 examples of Disney channel shows cuz some basement dweller on some incel forum told me to. Not my fucking responsibility search it up dumbass
and u have no response to it. I'm gonna assume a jock stuffed u in lockers so that's why u hate them
Ok totally keep projecting ur fucking stupid retard fantasy about HS that doesn’t exist :lul: . This fucking faggot thinks that shit happens irl:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: this forum is so brain rotten from movies

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
just go on pintrest to see what foids likes its pretty simple

• +1
Is sean o pry a robust prettyboy ?

You’re fucking stupid nothing else needs to be said. “So it doesn’t exist then” lol dumbfuck I don’t need to name 100 examples of Disney channel shows cuz some basement dweller on some incel forum told me to. Not my fucking responsibility search it up dumbass

Ok totally keep projecting ur fucking stupid retard fantasy about HS that doesn’t exist :lul: . This fucking faggot thinks that shit happens irl:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: this forum is so brain rotten from movies
"retard fanasty" the guy u posted literally become a millionare u fucking sped retard. Holy shit u can't even accept basic factual information. He also literally looks better so ur "aged like shit" has no backing cause yet again u have no idead what ur saying

LMAO YOU CANT BE THIS DUMB, if something exists you should be able to find 1 example which u still haven't done fucking dumbass

just go on pintrest to see what foids likes its pretty simple
hate to break it to you, if ur looking at pintrest it's probably a faggot who created the list

• JFL
Reactions: smallman

imagine thinking jocks pushing random guys into lockers happens irl :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
"retard fanasty" the guy u posted literally become a millionare u fucking sped retard. Holy shit u can't even accept basic factual information. He also literally looks better so ur "aged like shit" has no backing cause yet again u have no idead what ur saying
You’re actually one of the dumbest users on this forum like you’re legit so fucking stupid. Why are you bringing this shit up when I was talking about how u think people get put into lockers irl? Yea maybe if u go to some retarded shitty slum school where 5th grade sized & college football sized guys go together but I’ve never seen anyone get physically bullied in HS. I also don’t think this happens because that just sounds fucking retarded.
LMAO YOU CANT BE THIS DUMB, if something exists you should be able to find 1 example which u still haven't done fucking dumbass
Nigger I just told u any Disney channel shows in the 2000s??? You can legit just search it up? Are you really getting this mad because ur a closeted homosexual who’s obsessed with football players being massive chads who become giga successful in life. You’re a literal fag bro

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
imagine thinking jocks pushing random guys into lockers happens irl :lul::lul::lul:
lmao i don't think it happens, just like i don't think that chads are assholes who will age like shit. It's all BS

You’re actually one of the dumbest users on this forum like you’re legit so fucking stupid. Why are you bringing this shit up when I was talking about how u think people get put into lockers irl? Yea maybe if u go to some retarded shitty slum school where 5th grade sized & college football sized guys go together but I’ve never seen anyone get physically bullied in HS. I also don’t think this happens because that just sounds fucking retarded.

Nigger I just told u any Disney channel shows in the 2000s??? You can legit just search it up? Are you really getting this mad because ur a closeted homosexual who’s obsessed with football players being massive chads who become giga successful in life. You’re a literal fag bro
lmao u fucking retard no disney shows in the 2000s have what ur describing all have hot women in the lead who lust after the pretty boys, and cast people who also look like this. There is no ogre jock in these disney shows ur just making shit up.

i said pinterest didn't say a list tho
that's literally what the site is, you click on an image then it will reccomend u lists that say things similear to what u just looked at

@Cutecel2001 is the ultimate robust prettyboy specimen

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back