Chadfish tinder experiments are suifuel

D

Deleted member 24221

Gold
Yesterday I made a post about how the notion that Chad doesn’t have to try to get easy sex on tinder isn’t true. I now realize that was total cope and just 8 hours later after making that post I wake up and my Chadfish had messages from 30+ girls all HTB or higher who MESSAGED FIRST. Chad gets treated like a whole different species. (I woke up to maxed out likes and like 85 matches)

This is a conversation from a girl I matched with on tinder who I tried to jestermax with on Snapchat for three months to get her to hang out with me once only for her to reject me everytime for always being busy… this is how my 6’3 Chad is treated by her.
(for reference my bio is “6’3 I like girls with white toenails”)
C9689617 FAAC 4BD5 BF62 B208E0DBBD46

I thought I got good treatment on tinder but this is absurd and mogs it into oblivion in comparison. Chad gets treated the same and probably even better by Stacylites than I do by MTB/LTB.

*The pics I used:
FFC59CC6 DAB1 454F 8FD7 76A6A79586BA

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Primalsplit, Lawton88 and 7 others
What is there left to say its over for most of us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Chadeep, NFA PB and 1 other person
over for all of us

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 24444
Yesterday I made a post about how the notion that Chad doesn’t have to try to get easy sex on tinder isn’t true. I now realize that was total cope and just 8 hours later after making that post I wake up and my Chadfish had messages from 30+ girls all HTB or higher who MESSAGED FIRST. Chad gets treated like a whole different species. (I woke up to maxed out likes and like 85 matches)

This is a conversation from a girl I matched with on tinder who I tried to jestermax with on Snapchat for three months to get her to hang out with me once only for her to reject me everytime for always being busy… this is how my 6’3 Chad is treated by her.
View attachment 2073370
I thought I got good treatment on tinder but this is absurd and mogs it into oblivion in comparison. Chad gets treated the same and probably even better by Stacylites than I do by MTB/LTB.

*The pics I used:
View attachment 2073378
Bro organize dates and ghost them lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sjsjjdjdjdjdjdjdjwj and forevergymcelling
Bro organize dates and ghost them lol
I should these girls are willing to do anything for Chads seed nothing I say matters.

I told this HTB “i want to put my penis inside your pussy raw until i cum in your pussy” (as my first message jfl) and she literally replied “ok when lol” and she didn’t block me until I said “today, i’m going to fuck you like the worthless tinder slut you are and get you pregnant then block you on every social media”

So I guess I found chads limitations

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, nanefer and 9 others
Sorry bro but this thread is gay asl. Imagine using your time like this, losers.org

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, kiyopon, nanefer and 2 others

View attachment 2073370

*The pics I used:
View attachment 2073378
Name of chad fish?

Sorry bro but this thread is gay asl. Imagine using your time like this, losers.org
time doing what? it’s valuable knowing the difference in treatment you receive from your looksmax vs the chads that plow through your looksmax like trash

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Truecel14
Name of chad fish?
Some random guy on Instagram named Mattia Trovato that only has 10k followers that I found by scrolling through Damien Katers following list. One of the most brutal aspects of this is realizing how abundant guys that look like this really are scroll through his following list and you will see 500 guys that are on his exact looks level or better then click one of the people he follows following list and the same can be said for them all with different chads. You can pretty much keep doing this forever and just see a new rotation of 300+ Chads everytime all who could steal your oneitis with one dm.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, FrameMogger, litaz and 5 others
Some random guy on Instagram named Mattia Trovato that only has 10k followers that I found by scrolling through Damien Katers following list. One of the most brutal aspects of this is realizing how abundant guys that look like this really are scroll through his following list and you will see 500 guys that are on his exact looks level or better then click one of the people he follows following list and the same can be said for them all with different chads. You can pretty much keep doing this forever and just see a new rotation of 300+ Chads everytime all who could steal your oneitis with one dm.
Damian Kater is a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
@WishIwasChico @tinderhacker thoughts ?

OP , what's the age of your chadfish profile , and what's the age range of the girls who swiped on him ?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico

OP , what's the age of your chadfish profile , and what's the age range of the girls who swiped on him ?
age of mine was 19 and my age filters are 18-24 with the distance filters being 28 miles away or under

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20179 and makeme183

Look my experience girls say same thing it’s just for attention although he does mog me to oblivion so maybe they’d actually meet him idk

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Chadeep, the BULL and 1 other person
Look my experience girls say same thing it’s just for attention although he does mog me to oblivion so maybe they’d actually meet him idk

They don't know lmao. I've remade a tinder Just for fun and it's Indeed like you Said in 2023. Girls make compliments arrange dates but never actually go to them (not that i would have but still)

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, lebronjames23 and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, betrayed by 5‘8, Giorgio and 4 others

View attachment 2073370

*The pics I used:
View attachment 2073378
i think op this means that

its over.....

you need to get on copuim fast, its the best for your brain

Not even one full face pic. Gym theory strikes again

cope and rope

View attachment 2073370

*The pics I used:
View attachment 2073378
i wish i looked like that to be accepted by foids