- Excellent forward growth

- Almond eyes with D30s

- Pretty much perfect ratios

- Tall ramus

- Perfect straight nose

- Full lips

- Perfect symmetry

- And much more

He does have falios , such as naso folds , chin is not that great , Hairline and Philtrum a bit too long and also dimorphism and lack of bone mass in some places

But at-least Chadlite looks similar to Damian Kater

He usually plays vidya in between lessons and every foid in my class which are no more than mtb gather around him asking him what is he doing in the games. When I play nobody asks what I do.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: goatedjordan23, Hero of the Imperium, lilith and 11 others
A random ltb came up to him and kissed him on the cheek

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee

• So Sad
Reactions: randomop
Women are just far more forward with chads. I’ve seen them have crushes on MTNs and whatnot but they just behave wildly different with chads, almost desperate because of the rarity of attractive men. Although, in high school, a lot of foids don’t develop crushes on the chads it seems, they say shit like “oh he’s cute but yada yada yada” and it makes me think the blue pill has some truth to it from time to time because they’re genuinely assessing these dude’s personalities and behaviors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, lilith, FacialStructure404 and 5 others
under 5’10 = Capped at chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
He usually plays vidya in between lessons and every foid in my class which are no more than mtb gather around him asking him what is he doing in the games. When I play nobody asks what I do.
Lol, if you're not a Chad, you're the one who's supposed to do the approaching - go to the girls and start chatting with them during breaks, if they gather around Chad go there too and start doing funny and witty comments about his gaming.

• Ugh..
Reactions: HighClassMaxing and FacialStructure404
Lol, if you're not a Chad, you're the one who's supposed to do the approaching - go to the girls and start chatting with them during breaks, if they gather around Chad go there too and start doing funny and witty comments about his gaming.
I’m non Nt I don’t wanna do this , plus I don’t like the foids

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Gonthar
I’m non Nt I don’t wanna do this , plus I don’t like the foids
How are you supposed to become NT if you don't even try, over for you... :feelskek:

- One of my bestmates rn in highschool year 10
- 5'4
- Italian father, German mother
- Blue eyes brown hair
- Full lips
- Perfect straight nose
- Tiktok eboy hairstyle
- Gymaxxed physique all the girls in our year obsess over him
- Been going out with his girlfriend for 4 years
- Always telling me stories about how he fuckd her at his house
- He's funny as fuck but I always get brutally mogged when i'm near him its suifuel. Probably chadlite as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and roping3264
Women are just far more forward with chads. I’ve seen them have crushes on MTNs and whatnot but they just behave wildly different with chads, almost desperate because of the rarity of attractive men. Although, in high school, a lot of foids don’t develop crushes on the chads it seems, they say shit like “oh he’s cute but yada yada yada” and it makes me think the blue pill has some truth to it from time to time because they’re genuinely assessing these dude’s personalities and behaviors
It's hard for them to be attracted/crush on somewhat so far out of their league.
They only develop crushes on those who they think they have a shot with and who gives them some level of attention.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, randomop and chosen-one
Girls consider everything.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and randomop

- 5'4
- Blue eyes brown hair
- Full lips
- Perfect straight nose
- Tiktok eboy hairstyle
- He's funny as fuck but I always get brutally mogged when i'm near him its suifuel. Probably chadlite as well.
Describe Chads and what they get in the places mentioned or groups and etc

I’ll start with in my class

Russian , he’s 5”9 but doesn’t matter as he has

- Almond eyes with D30s

- Pretty much perfect ratios

- Tall ramus

- Perfect straight nose

- Full lips

- Perfect symmetry

- And much more

He does have falios , such as naso folds , chin is not that great , Hairline and Philtrum a bit too long and also dimorphism and lack of bone mass in some places

But at-least Chadlite looks similar to Damian Kater

white
full lips

pick one ;)

- 5'4
- Blue eyes brown hair
- Full lips
- Perfect straight nose
- Tiktok eboy hairstyle
do I look like him?

- 5'4
- Blue eyes brown hair
- Full lips
- Perfect straight nose
- Tiktok eboy hairstyle
Brutal height but I guess he’s a slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Read everything almost had a heart attack

It's hard for them to be attracted/crush on somewhat so far out of their league.
They only develop crushes on those who they think they have a shot with and who gives them some level of attention.
most women, even LTBs can get attention from chad to feed their delusions but they won't. The foids I've heard say these things are often like HTB+(often comparative to how many there are in high school)

• +1
most women, even LTBs can get attention from chad to feed their delusions but they won't. The foids I've heard say these things are often like HTB+(often comparative to how many there are in high school)
WDYM

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
casual blackpill

• +1
In school there was this huge weeb dude, despite that he was Nt chad though.
I was a subhuman incel but i also liked anime, i was the one bullied for it while he was seen as cool and interesting. This nigga was even cringier than me tho, he used to wear hentai merch to school, anime gilr stickers in his backpack, say memes and gestures from anime and japanese words randomly, yet nobody cared and thought he was funny and interesting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, randomop, oldcel2002 and 1 other person
I was a subhuman incel but i also liked anime, i was the one bullied for it while he was seen as cool and interesting. This nigga was even cringier than me tho, he used to wear hentai merch to school, anime gilr stickers in his backpack, say memes and gestures from anime and japanese words randomly, yet nobody cared and thought he was funny and interesting.
lapr

He kinda looks like you actually
I still got bullied for my liking of anime and other special interests.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I made cringe anime references and was treated with apathy at best about it when i was mtn
htn now and people respond alot better to me when im more autistic
cant imagine how a genuinely gl guy is treated
not humblebragging just wanted to add

• +1
anything else?
Did he get bullied? I was brutally
Nah, he was also tall and wide framed and gymmaxxed as well so that probably helped him
Also you were probably ugly too back then

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
Nah, he was also tall and wide framed and gymmaxxed as well so that probably helped him
Also you were probably ugly too back then
I was lean at uni, but a little chubby at school.
At uni I became more gymmaxxed, but more on the athletic and lean side than big and brawny.

• +1
HTBs aren't very common and so the fact that any of them are disinterested in chad means it is somewhat common for HTBs to consider other factors

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Last edited: