Chads in Work places / school / other groups

There is a weak chadlite in his mid 20s in my workplace that almost fits perfectly with your description, same height and almost the same facial features that you described and he is the talk of the town…even made two weak HTBs fight over him.

Also he wears glasses but women could care less about that as he is sufficiently good looking.

My oneitis is all over him and couldn’t care less about me as i am merely a tall (6ft1) MTN.

• +1
Reactions: randomop
There is a weak chadlite in his mid 20s in my workplace that almost fits perfectly with your description, same height and almost the same facial features that you described and he is the talk of the town…even made two weak HTBs fight over him.

Also he wears glasses but women could care less about that as he is sufficiently good looking.

My oneitis is all over him and couldn’t care less about me as i am merely a tall (6ft1) MTN.
and is he single or taken?

He might be talking with multiple women but not be in a serious relationship.
and are foids always trying to get him to commit?
do you think I'm missing out on life as I'm in my mid 20s?

I don’t know the guy and i dont have instagram. He seems like a pretty cool guy just wondering through life.
There is a 30 year old foid that really wanted him but he doesn’t really care that much about her.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Also yeah you are missing out on life if you are a chadlite

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
I don’t know the guy and i dont have instagram. He seems like a pretty cool guy just wondering through life.
There is a 30 year old foid that really wanted him but he doesn’t really care that much about her.
most foids didn't interest me tbh, including many that wanted me.

Who’s his celeb lookalike? Someone like Nils Kuesel?

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Sign him up for the Draft so he’s stops mogging you

• JFL
Reactions: randomop
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Xangsane
In this case he looks like a walmart version of Nick Bateman
Is he NT. Or is he someone that waits around for women to approach and is awkward with them?

Is he NT. Or is he someone that waits around for women to approach and is awkward with them?
Super NT. Because he wears glasses my first impression of him was that maybe he is a nerdy good looking guy but he isn’t.
He has a good instagram, good body (he is a lifeguard in the summer) he has it all.
But women do approach him obviously is just that he is also very confident and sure of himself.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and bwrauycnee
I can talk about shit that would get the women running like there’s no tomorrow but instead they find it “hot” that I have “unique hobbies”.

Makes me laugh everytime

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, randomop and bwrauycnee
Describe Chads and what they get in the places mentioned or groups and etc

I’ll start with in my class

Russian , he’s 5”9 but doesn’t matter as he has

- Excellent forward growth

- Almond eyes with D30s

- Pretty much perfect ratios

- Tall ramus

- Perfect straight nose

- Full lips

- Perfect symmetry

- And much more

He does have falios , such as naso folds , chin is not that great , Hairline and Philtrum a bit too long and also dimorphism and lack of bone mass in some places

But at-least Chadlite looks similar to Damian Kater

He usually plays vidya in between lessons and every foid in my class which are no more than mtb gather around him asking him what is he doing in the games. When I play nobody asks what I do.
how old is he? does he have time to grow?

I can talk about shit that would get the women running like there’s no tomorrow but instead they find it “hot” that I have “unique hobbies”.

Makes me laugh everytime
blackpill is so brutal it’s funny