Change my mind: Natty lifting is better than Enhanced/steroids lifting

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I'll give reason's why once you reply with your opinion

Only if you have subhuman genes

Its a no brainer that natty > roiding if youre not competing.

Jfl at taking fucking gear if youre a recreational lifter.

Its so much easier and healthier to just lift once a week and get an ottermode physique.

The only time you should be taking shit that shrinks your nuts and give you a heart attack at 30 is when you’re being paid big bucks.

No amount of pussy or respect from dudes is worth that risk.

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy and TechnoBoss

Its so much easier and healthier to just lift once a week and get an ottermode physique.

The only time you should be taking shit that shrinks your nuts and give you a heart attack at 30 is when you’re being paid big bucks.

Oh, well i mean you can attain a jacked physique while 15% body fat if you be patience, It usually only take's 10-12 year's of consistent training to really get that fake natty tier physique.

Very legit.

The body you need to be attractive to 90% of women is achievable without roids within like 4 years if you’re taking your training serious, and doing what you’re supposed to.

It’s not even worth “doing it for yourself and not for women” because at the end of the day, your body is the only thing suffering from blasting roids.

And JFL at the copers who say they do it to be strong. What point is there in being able to bench 400 pounds in everyday life? Especially considering a 170 pound trained MMA fighter can kill a 300 pound bodybuilder any day of the week.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Oh, well i mean you can attain a jacked physique while 15% body fat if you be patience, It usually only take's 10-12 year's of consistent training to really get that fake natty tier physique.
Takes less than 10 years if you’re doing it right. That’s a ridiculously long time. It only seems like it would take 10+ years cause most people have no clue what they’re doing in the gym, even if they think they do. They’re always lacking diet, proper technique for lifts, etc.

Takes less than 10 years if you’re doing it right. That’s a ridiculously long time. It only seems like it would take 10+ years cause most people have no clue what they’re doing in the gym, even if they think they do. They’re always lacking diet, proper technique for lifts, etc.
10-12 year's to achieve a physique similar to jeff seid's, david laids, and zyzz to be specific.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
And JFL at the copers who say they do it to be strong. What point is there in being able to bench 400 pounds in everyday life? Especially considering a 170 pound trained MMA fighter can kill a 300 pound bodybuilder any day of the week.
Brainrot shit.

Used to have friends who said this.

I was cringing so hard at it and i wasnt even blackpilled yet.
Thats the thing.

No one needs that “fake natty tier physique”.

The only people who need something like that are movie stars and influencers. In that case, yes then its silly to train for that long. Blast away.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
4 weeks of roiding gives you shoulders unattainable in a lifetime of natty lifting.
That's the blackpill.
If you're tall with a good face just be lean.
If you want to be muscular and lean to make up for lack of height and/or face you need steroids or top 2% frame and muscle building genetics

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomop