Chewing, But Without Gum/Chewing Air?

T

theanonymousone

Bronze
Hey everyone

I was wondering if chewing like you have gum in your mouth when you actually don't would be any use at all. You stop before your teeth touch each other to avoid maybe wearing them down over a really long time. I tried this with a closed mouth and tensed my masseters like I'm biting down on something that's hard very slowly.

Thoughts?

This is known as bruxism

It is a side effect of long term continuous gun chewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, TheChosenChad, Scarface and 2 others
about as legit as air weightlifting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, TheChosenChad, Scarface and 4 others
This is known as bruxism

It is a side effect of long term continuous gun chewing
I actually used to wake up with my teeth clenched but it doesn't really happen anymore for some reason.

If you stop before your teeth actually touch each other though is it a problem? Wouldn't this build the masseters pretty well just like chewing?

I actually used to wake up with my teeth clenched but it doesn't really happen anymore for some reason.

If you stop before your teeth actually touch each other though is it a problem? Wouldn't this build the masseters pretty well just like chewing?
No grinding and clenching your teeth is horrid never do it.

It would ruin your teeth

Wdym stop before your teeth touch?

I’m pretty sure the answer is still no.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, middayshowers and theanonymousone
No grinding and clenching your teeth is horrid never do it.

It would ruin your teeth

Wdym stop before your teeth touch?

I’m pretty sure the answer is still no.

No I mean I would wake up and my teeth would be unintentionally clenched but it doesn't happen anymore. I mean you pretend you are chewing something hard, and use your masseters or whatever to "bite" it, but stop before your teeth actually touch each other.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
No I mean I would wake up and my teeth would be unintentionally clenched but it doesn't happen anymore. I mean you pretend you are chewing something hard, and use your masseters or whatever to "bite" it, but stop before your teeth actually touch each other.
F8B5F2A9 090A 471A B12F EA07DF88776C

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone
Hey everyone

I was wondering if chewing like you have gum in your mouth when you actually don't would be any use at all. You stop before your teeth touch each other to avoid maybe wearing them down over a really long time. I tried this with a closed mouth and tensed my masseters like I'm biting down on something that's hard very slowly.

Thoughts?
When you're too poor to buy Falim

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface
Yes it used to happen but it doesn't really anymore.

Anyway about my chewing question, as long as the teeth DO NOT touch each other is it ok?
As long as you aren’t engaging in bruxism it is fine

• +1
Th
As long as you aren’t engaging in bruxism it is fine
Thanks

So as long as my teeth don't touch (or don't clench), it's ok? Now I'm worried about this whole chewing thing and bruxism, they kind of seem like the same thing muscle wise.

Nigga just chew regular cheap gum.I got gains from chewing pound land gum

• +1
Nigga just chew regular cheap gum.I got gains from chewing pound land gum

Thanks, I was just curious though. I'm going to try some Falim and see how that is. Right now I have to use like 15 pieces of regular gum.