CHICO BRUTALLY MOGGING FRAUDMAXXED ALESSANDRO DELLISOLA

D

Deleted member 27345

Iron
unfrauded photo of this horse-faced retard getting teramogged by chico (dellisolasexuals in suicide watch)

Attachments

• 8f8ea216-08d8-4a3f-96e7-0005d9643c0f.png
    8f8ea216-08d8-4a3f-96e7-0005d9643c0f.png
    261.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness, ominion, weebcel and 11 others
chiko looks like a 14 yo kid next to a grown adult

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, prince_, TheBrownOne and 13 others
Delisolla moggs him lol

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, crimclown63, niggersodomizer69 and 11 others
both are normies.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, SubhumanCurrycel, pppokerface and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: crimclown63, RedRiser, TheBrownOne and 1 other person
dellisola sexuals coping as expected. nothing can make up for that brutal horse face and perma squinch

• +1
Reactions: User49 and Descender
exactly. they're nothing abnormal
that's their appeal though, it's not an insult, but faces like this have the broadest appeal rather than the gigachad morphs larpers post here.

anyone that thinks women like intimidating masculine faces doesn't have it themselves.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, RedRiser, Deleted member 31445 and 7 others
that's their appeal though, it's not an insult, but faces like this have the broadest appeal rather than the gigachad morphs larpers post here.

anyone that thinks women like intimidating masculine faces doesn't have it themselves.
Yeah bro they look like females even

Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Yeah bro they look like females even

Jfl
attraction in humans is based on a lack of physical impairments rather than the presence of extraordinary development.

i.e failos descend you far harder than top characteristics ascend you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Icon, zura, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
attraction in humans is based on a lack of physical impairments rather than the presence of extraordinary development.

true

• +1
Reactions: Orc

big iq

• +1
Reactions: zura and Orc

lack of physical impairments doesn't go hand in hand with failos? what do you mean by the " lack of ...

Because if we follow your logic, chico and deli have no "lack of" so they should be the most attractive

Last edited:
Did you understand what he said? chico and delli dont have just an extraordinary development, precisely this extraordinary development leads to a great lack of physical impairments

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
both unironically cucked by dogshit hair (tbf chicos hair is just unstyled while dellisolas shit has negative appeal) and full beards

• JFL
Reactions: Ark and Deleted member 21044
  • +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and Deleted member 21044

Downgrown mouthbreather completely over.

both are moggers actually

• +1
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´
lack of physical impairments doesn't go hand in hand with failos? what do you mean by the " lack of ...

Because if we follow your logic, chico and deli have no "lack of" so they should be the most attractive
their features aren't extraordinarily developed, they're just not underdeveloped, they don't have much more going for them than their eyes and skull shape, their faces aren't bony at all and look feminine compared to men with hyper-masculine characteristics.

not being recessed is more important than having development, i.e not looking bad is more important than actually looking good, neutrality has the widest general appeal.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 21796 and Deleted member 24789
their features aren't extraordinarily developed, they're just not underdeveloped, they don't have much more going for them than their eyes and skull shape, their faces aren't bony at all and look feminine compared to men with hyper-masculine characteristics.

not being recessed is more important than having development, i.e not looking bad is more important than actually looking good, neutrality has the widest general appeal.
But ryan gosling is extremely recessed bro, and despite all this you think he's fine

But ryan gosling is extremely recessed bro, and despite all this you think he's fine
he's not much of a mogger, but despite his lack of height and lackluster characteristics he still has broad general appeal because his face looks extremely neutral.

he's not actually recessed, but unlike chico his face doesn't have any unique characteristics that draw you in, his entire face is just neutral.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
he's not much of a mogger, but despite his lack of height and lackluster characteristics he still has broad general appeal because his face looks extremely neutral.

he's not actually recessed, but unlike chico his face doesn't have any unique characteristics that draw you in, his entire face is just neutral.
He is recessed look
Screenshot 20230421 194224 ImageMeter

And even Chico is slightly recessed but less than gosling
Screenshot 20230421 194359 ImageMeter

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
He is recessed look View attachment 2161930

And even Chico is slightly recessed but less than gosling View attachment 2161934
he doesn't have ideal development, that isn't the same as being recessed, ideal development is extraordinaire.

my theory is that you're better off eliminating failos rather than going for features that set you apart, you don't need an abnormally good jawline to compensate what you need is a neutral jawline and fix your other failos.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 24789
Dellisola mogs

he doesn't have ideal development, that isn't the same as being recessed, ideal development is extraordinaire.

my theory is that you're better off eliminating failos rather than going for features that set you apart, you don't need an abnormally good jawline to compensate what you need is a neutral jawline and fix your other failos.
Now that you say that it makes sense, that's one of the reasons why I don't find feminine models so attractive, despite their high psl

• +1
Now that you say that it makes sense, that's one of the reasons why I don't find feminine models so attractive, despite their high psl
hyper-masculine characteristics appear to appeal more to men than women care for it, so we mistakenly think that men that possess these traits are slayers, when in reality they might be riddled with other failos that we overlook because we think that their sharp jaw line makes up for it, in reality women look more at failos than they do at that amazing jawline, these traits also don't necessarily combine very well but men aren't as susceptible to harmony, so we also think models such as o'pry are ideal, when in reality women think he looks like an alien.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, bugbug, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
2f0

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 27932

I see many "normal" faces but they don't have the harmony that chico has so your theory seems wrong

Both normies next to me

Attachments

• IMG_20230422_155126_905.webp
    29 KB · Views: 0
Deli is an Indian horse

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 27345 and Deleted member 28414
dellisola sexuals coping as expected. nothing can make up for that brutal horse face and perma squinch
A slight horse face like his is optimal as it's more masculine looking

hyper-masculine characteristics appear to appeal more to men than women care for it, so we mistakenly think that men that possess these traits are slayers, when in reality they might be riddled with other failos that we overlook because we think that their sharp jaw line makes up for it, in reality women look more at failos than they do at that amazing jawline, these traits also don't necessarily combine very well but men aren't as susceptible to harmony, so we also think models such as o'pry are ideal, when in reality women think he looks like an alien.
Do you think most of the non hyper masculine models are just as you say “normal”, and most of the general male population are “abnormal” because they have a few significant falios? Am I understanding you correctly?

Do you think most of the non hyper masculine models are just as you say “normal”, and most of the general male population are “abnormal” because they have a few significant falios? Am I understanding you correctly?
Because if this is the case, and I know this is probably just semantics of your usage of words. But what’s normal in the general population is normal, so what you seem to describe as abnormal is actually normal and what you believe is normal is actually abnormal. Maybe a better word for what you describe as “normal” is “correct” as in correct development as opposed to hyper (masculine) development or recessed/abnormal development

the best models are normal in the sense that they are statistically average, they posses features found throughout their entire subgroup, what separates them from actual normies is that those don't posses all of these characteristics, they have a few of them, it is hard to classify these kind of models because they're not chads going by bone or coloration, what makes them so appealing to women is that they just do not posses any significant failos.

the best models are normal in the sense that they are statistically average, they posses features found throughout their entire subgroup, what separates them from actual normies is that those don't posses all of these characteristics, they have a few of them, it is hard to classify these kind of models because they're not chads going by bone or coloration, what makes them so appealing to women is that they just do not posses any significant failos.
brother I think your concept is wrong, on tik tok or social media or in my city I see many "normal" faces, non-extreme features, and I'm not harmonious like chico is for example, so I think you're just shooting shit, what sets chico apart from the other guys?
Chico has better bone structure than all guys hahah

unfrauded photo of this horse-faced retard getting teramogged by chico (dellisolasexuals in suicide watch)
Nah I may ignore you for being such an annoying faggot evil bitch. Horse face? He has a tall face and brutally mogs Chico who looks subhuman asf. This gotta be a joke or u just identify with Chico cuz u got a small short subhuman midface

high iq I learned about this from QOVES about facial averageness, makes so much sense too how I'm more attracted to more normal looking girls with no falios rather than supermodels which don't really appeal to me

• +1
Reactions: Icon

yeah but calling them normies initially gives the wrong signal

there is obviously huge difference between them and the average guy.

both are normies.
No they are not, they are extremely harmonious i.e. normal, normal is extremely attractive. Actual normies are deformed or have oval-round shape or weird harmony or some other apparent failo . Although chico still mogs if you look long enough

Finally someone that gets it. This is what some people on here don't understand about harmony. The more normal it looks the better it is.

I can give an analogy. I used to have a 50 dollar chair and it made my ass hurt all day, I hated that chair, I thought about it all the time and how much my ass hurt, it's existence was apparent in my reality. Then I got 1000 dollar ergonomic chair. And I don't even think about that I am sitting in a chair, I Don't notice anything. It doesn't do anything to my body and that is the point. It eliminates all pains when sitting so I am not noticing the chair it does an excellent job by being a chair by the virtue of me not noticing I am sitting in a chair (except now because I am writing about it).

With faces it is the same. The better a face is the less there is to point out about it. It isn't for nothing that Leonardo Da Vinci said: "Simplicity is the greatest sophistication"

• +1
Stfu dellisolo most beautiful man
fuck you dik

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: insufferableincel, shahid khan and Icon
kidco doesn't even come close to dellisola

Attachments

• 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif
    68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f...gif
    2 MB · Views: 0