CHICO IS BALDING!RATE HIS HAIRLINE (IT'S OVER!)

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
84954585 2522340974680508 7819193261804748800 n
84987301 1049867772047807 5443164035933536256 n

THE TIME IS RUNNING OUT
Giphy 1

HOW LONG BEFORE THE NORWOOD REAPER FUCKS HIS NEXT VICTIM?
ArtTfEc9 400x400

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, JMax, PubertyMaxxer and 14 others
Already married and has kids it doesn’t matter now

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 616 and 7 others
I'm glad, I hope he just lets it happens. The reaper is coming for me, and balding people needs someone to relate to. Right now we basically only have Fredrik Ljungberg or Zidane (Statham and The rock = just lol). As we all know, balding won't hurt him because he's going to be way past his modelling prime by that time anyways, and still look great. So he will change target demographic and still mog everyone in his age bracket.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 616, Golden Glass and 2 others
From NW0 to NW2 in five years. He will be bald in 30s

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and mikeock
I'm glad, I hope he just lets it happens. The reaper is coming for me, and balding people needs someone to relate to. Right now we basically only have Fredrik Ljungberg or Zidane (Statham and The rock = just lol). As we all know, balding won't hurt him because he's going to be way past his modelling prime by that time anyways, and still look great. So he will change target demographic and still mog everyone in his age bracket.
IDK, his pheno is trash for being bald, imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
IDK, his pheno is trash for being bald, imo

His face in general isn't optimal for bald look, needs more high T features. But we gotta remember he is top 1% aesthetics, and once he enters his thirties it won't matter anymore. Hair is only truly important to younger girls. Not that its irrelevant for older women, but its much less of a factor. He might even appear more high T with a bald head + his great bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
lens distortion makes it look way worse tho

• +1
Reactions: Hector
power of horizontally long eyes showed on images

• +1
Ljungberg and zidane look very good to be bald tbh but look at guardiola tho NW fucked his looks up i think the same will happen to chico

If I had a billion dollars I'd use it to fight balding. It is the biggest cause of suffering in the world

• +1
Reactions: Swimcell, Gazzamogga, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
he has always been subhuman.
he frauds his looks with only his skin and collagen level. he never looked good but only to males on here. this is coming from a female also.

matter fact nearly all the psl gods are not good looking to us.

Ljungberg and zidane look very good to be bald tbh but look at guardiola tho NW fucked his looks up i think the same will happen to chico

For bald men zygos are everything. Thats why ljungberg looked so damn good bald. Guardiola lacks that. Chico isn't optimal the same way Maher would be, but Chico is still miles ahead of Guardiola of course. Age reaper is coming for all in the end.
If I had a billion dollars I'd use it to fight balding. It is the biggest cause of suffering in the world
Pure cope. If you're goodlooking with hair you only lose a small percentage to balding. If you look like shit you're fucked either way. Always funny to watch 4/10 guys panic over their hair falling out when their appeal is nonexistant anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Hector and manletofpeace81
he frauds his looks with only his skin and collagen level. he never looked good but only to males on here. this is coming from a female also.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What you mean by "us" you aint part of this crew smh especially after calling chico subhuman fucking moron

Just like his dad. RIP

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and goat2x

comments?

What you mean by "us" you aint part of this crew smh especially after calling chico subhuman fucking moron
This is subhuman
Original 1

Jfl

major fraud. hat fraud lighting fraud skin fraud backpack fraud to make his shoulders better. squinting fraud and posed fraud

a real candid with not being aware would lower his looks by 3 points
also lets not forget lens focal length fraud

• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, RecessedPrettyboy and goat2x
stfu we females will determine wither you reproduce so we actually have the final say in the end!

major fraud. hat fraud lighting fraud skin fraud backpack fraud to make his shoulders better. squinting fraud and posed fraud

Goes for everyone. There are loads of pictures of Chico, nobody would seriously disagree that he is top 1% aesthetics of the world no matter what. There is zero fraud going on.

Goes for everyone. There are loads of pictures of Chico, nobody would seriously disagree that he is top 1% aesthetics of the world no matter what. There is zero fraud going on.
hes not bad looking but hes not the "god" everyone wants him to be on here. all models fraud ALL they are all aware and even make candids look real by posing them well

the only real theory i found acceptable is the fraud everything theory. it works if you are not above 100 iQ which 90% of the population is.

so fraud everything you can. we females do makeup because we know 💄

Norwooding is a meme if you aren’t at least average without hair it’s over

hes not bad looking but hes not the "god" everyone wants him to be on here. all models fraud ALL they are all aware and even make candids look real by posing them well

I mean in the end its personal taste. I prefer Maher over Chico, others will prefer Chico or O'pry or even Barrett. But in the end, they are all top 1% Chads which will mog entire countries to the ground. There is no fraud. Everyone tries to look their best in photos.

• +1
Reactions: chicoissubhuman
Top 1% is even a joke, Chico currently is on 0,01% or 0,001% TOP, Prime Chico is 0,0000001% TOP

He is the peak of aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: chicoissubhuman and goat2x
Top 1% is even a joke, Chico currently is on 0,01% or 0,001% TOP, Prime Chico is 0,0000001% TOP

There was a fashion show where there was everybody you could imagine (o pry,nessman etc.)
and most of the comments were about chico even tho he past his prime

• +1
This has been said about him for years and nothing happened

I agree, but remember there are loads of people out there who never was discovered for modeling or turned it down because rich or better career paths, so for every insanely aesthetic model we can assume there are 10 undiscovered/unseen with similar aesthetics

I mean in the end its personal taste. I prefer Maher over Chico, others will prefer Chico or O'pry or even Barrett. But in the end, they are all top 1% Chads which will mog entire countries to the ground. There is no fraud. Everyone tries to look their best in photos.
all im trying to say is the blackpill isnt a secret we just think we are the only ones aware when really every good looking person is they just wont admit it like we do

if you want to stand out you you must fraud like everyone else. its the current meta and tools of warfar for succeeding. use it or lose it.

with instagram models shopping pictures and youtubers and video filters for skin and apps that helps someone like me achieve bigger eyes and thinner jaw and just claim its eyeliner or makeup. the stakes are getting higher and higher and genetics can only keep up so fast.
then we have subhumans getting surgery and managing to have kids with someone whos better looking but then diluting the 🧬 pool even further it just means we must fraud even harder to keep up or risk not passing on your dna.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
all im trying to say is the blackpill isnt a secret we just think we are the only ones aware when really every good looking person is they just wont admit it like we do

All Chads are blackpilled. I agree.

cope as fuark his hairline is perfect @nelson

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
He might as well scalp at this point

He's already fucked a bunch of psl6+ women who probably did monkey double backflips while at it. Then he's made more money and enjoyed higher status than 99.9% of people, and has reproduced with a psl7 woman to guarantee his successors will be ruthless moggers who probably had the nurses in the delivery room wet. He'll be slightly bummed by the balding, but that's a man who should have zero regrets about the time he had with his hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Many 20-23 year olds would wish to have that hairline.

backpack fraud lmao

There was a fashion show where there was everybody you could imagine (o pry,nessman etc.)
and most of the comments were about chico even tho he past his prime
Because he is the most GL man in the history seriously, in normie and PSL standards, is just basement people here that cope thinking that looking angry and dangerous is what attracts women, is like soydittors coping about personality.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

massive cope, why lose the benefits of having working hair ever, if men never went bald you'd not even consider looking worse on purpose

massive cope, why lose the benefits of having working hair ever, if men never went bald you'd not even consider looking worse on purpose

Because the current solutions are bad.

What about manletism or small dickism

stfu we females will determine wither you reproduce so we actually have the final say in the end!
glad you are banned, keep crying for Chico, he wouldnt even look at you

keep crying for him