arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV in the Middle East |
UNMOGGABLE VS UNMOGGABLE
Only using these pics who mogs?

IMG 2133

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, flippasav, LooksThinker and 2 others
Id rather look like chico, he jaw mogs here too.

@cytoplasm @sportsmogger @PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, aleksander, Kristin and 2 others
irl its like comparing chico with brahminboss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, Pogin_chan, mug and 19 others
Using the trm scale drago is a 9.5 while chico at best a 9

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
only tiktok cucks would vote for chico in this one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, chicolachowskijr, aleksander and 8 others
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mid, niggersodomizer69, ryanlovestolooksmax and 1 other person
only tiktok cucks would vote for chico in this one
Both are tik tok gaze just chico a little more so Id rather look like him tbh

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_
Both are tik tok gaze just chico a little more so Id rather look like him tbh
obviously because chico has more jb appeal and tiktok mostly contains jbs

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, rand anon, LooksThinker and 1 other person
ill go chico slightly

Chico is a narrow jaw cuck tbh

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Chico mogs just off height, what's the point of perfect face if you're a manlet it's like shit stained gold.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TILETY, It'snotover and Mainstream
  • +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, zura and MentalistKebab
In terms of measurable harmony, they're both around 90% and near perfection, but opposed to one another on the masculine <-> pretty scale.

Male gaze nigguhs don't see that Hernan Drago's overly quadratic face shape - due to a short skull, high FWHR and insane jaw width - isn't a halo at all. It's a failo and a rather severe one. He borders on being comically hypermasculine/ogre looking due to this.

However, he's also a bit pretty due to his colouring, so I think he has a slight edge over Chico, who's "just" pretty and not very dimorphic.

Hernan Drago
Facial Harmony: 8.5/10
Masculinity: 9/10
Prettiness (as young man): 6/10
Total: 23.5/30

Francesco Lachowski

Facial Harmony: 9/10
Masculinity: 5/10
Prettiness: 9/10
Total: 23.0/30

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Venommm_, midlatinocel and aesthetic beauty
Male gaze nigguhs don't see that Hernan Drago's overly quadratic face shape - due to a short skull, high FWHR and insane jaw width - isn't a halo at all. It's a failo and a rather severe one. He borders on being comically hypermasculine/ogre looking due to this.
cope FWHR is what makes a man

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
In terms of measurable harmony, they're both around 90% and near perfection, but opposed to one another on the masculine <-> pretty scale.

However, he's also a bit pretty due to his colouring, so I think he has a slight edge over Chico, who's "just" pretty and not very dimorphic.

Hernan Drago

Francesco Lachowski

Why do you give all 3 equal importance?
It should be harmony 60% of your score and the rest 20/20

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream
cope FWHR is what makes a man
Excessive FWHR is what makes an ogre.

Dragos isn't excessive per say (below 2.00), it's his overly squared jaw & skull that give him a boxy appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Melly

Dragos isn't excessive per say (below 2.00), it's his overly squared jaw & skull that give him a boxy appearance.
Do hexum and cavill have overly wide and boxy faces?
Out of the 3(hexum, cavill, drago) who is more dimorphic?

Do hexum and cavill have overly wide and boxy faces?
They're both close to the upper boundary, but generally no, it's in the upper range of ideal (1.95-2.00 FWHR) from what I've read.
Out of the 3(hexum, cavill, drago) who is more dimorphic?
Drago (9/10) > Hexum (8/10) > Cavill (7/10).
Cavill has a softer eye area than both.

They're both close to the upper boundary, but generally no, it's in the upper range of ideal (1.95-2.00 FWHR) from what I've read.

Drago (9/10) > Hexum (8/10) > Cavill (7/10).
Cavill has a softer eye area than both.
But hexum has wider square chin(drago is round) with an insanely tall ramus and flared gonions(two things drago doesn’t have)and wider more masc nose, shouldn’t that all those matter more than “muh masc eyes”?

Hexum has a jaw width of 87% of his facial width, Drago of 93%. Drago still looks like he has the wider jaw from the front.

Don't treat is as an exact science when it's an impression I've got, but it's a very consistent impression. Hexum just looks a tad softer in his colouring, eye shape, brow and gaze. He looks high-trust in some photos.

Drago couldn't ever look soft/approachable from what I've seen, regardless the expression. Even when he smiles and relaxes his eyes, he looks like he'll punch your shit in if you annoy him.

Leading me to the conclusion he's more dominant/masculine.

Then, it doesn't make Hexum worse-looking, he has more prettiness/young female gaze appeal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Don't treat is as an exact science when it's an impression I've got, but it's a very consistent impression. Hexum just looks a tad softer in his colouring, eye shape, brow and gaze. He looks high-trust in some photos.

View attachment 2655465

Drago couldn't ever look soft/approachable from what I've seen, regardless the expression. Even when he smiles and relaxes his eyes, he looks like he'll punch your shit in if you annoy him.
View attachment 2655471
Leading me to the conclusion he's more dominant/masculine.

Then, it doesn't make Hexum worse-looking, he has more prettiness/young female gaze appeal.
He’s lower trust that doesn’t necessarily mean more dimorphic.
Hexum has more dimorphic features than drago has over him.
Hexum has more dimorphism.
Cavill has more dimorphic chin shape ramus height and nose width and nose angle. Drago has more masc eyes, they are equal in dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
He’s lower trust that doesn’t necessarily mean more dimorphic.
Hexum has more dimorphic features than drago has over him.
Hexum has more dimorphism.
Cavill has more dimorphic chin shape ramus height and nose width and nose angle. Drago has more masc eyes, they are equal in dimorphism.
I don't see a point arguing. As you've said, it's very close. In my eyes, Drago always appeared more hypermasculine - which doesn't make him better-looking, again. Drago is almost too masculine for his own good.

But eyes + jaw + hair are certainly more important to dimorphism (and anything else aesthetically) than noses and that's where Drago looks fiercer.

biggest cope i've seen, your one of those niggas to think every masculine feature is bad

biggest cope i've seen, your one of those niggas to think every masculine feature is bad
Yeah, hence why I included masculinity as a separate score and gave Drago a slight edge over Chico due to it, amirite nigguh?

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_
Chico obviously

Hernan Drago

Francesco Lachowski

Could you go more into depth on your ratings?

• Hmm...

Hernan Drago

Francesco Lachowski

This the type of shit I see on tiktok "how much does "x" person mog" ahhh post

• Hmm...
Could you go more into depth on your ratings?
Yeah, albeit I think it's fairly self-explanatory.

Drago has very high facial harmony, but two notable flaws according to PSL autism - excessive jaw width and middle facial third height. While Chico has only one I remember, a somewhat narrow mouth. So I gave Chico a tad higher score.
Masculinity and prettiness are more subjective, but I think it's self-explanatory. Drago has almost every masculine feature in the book (dominant gaze, broad jaw, wide face, dark hair), while Chico isn't more dimorphic than your average male.
Prettiness-wise, young Chico's the epitome of it, he just lacks pretty colouring for perfection. Drago had some moderate prettyboy appeal due to his blue eyes and good hair+skin in his prime, so I gave him 6/10. Today it's obviously low.
This the type of shit I see on tiktok "how much does "x" person mog" ahhh post
Then stop browsing TikTok so much. I don't do it, honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Kazakh Theist and aesthetic beauty
It's Simple Drago, he's more Dimorphic, he has better Jaw, better Eye Area, better hair, more agressive Face. Women will think Chico is Cute, but Herman is hot

• +1
Reactions: mynhhhh and ongongfr
It's Simple Drago, he's more Dimorphic, he has better Jaw, better Eye Area, better hair, more agressive Face. Women will think Chico is Cute, but Herman is hot
Cute is better for jbs

Low t fag
Physically Mature Real women with Great Sex Appeal are the best. It's Low T???? Lmao Your Cope is hilarious, women after 25 gets more estrogen and becomes more Feminine and Real Women and they want Real Masculine High T Men. Scientists said that Women are the most attractive from 25 to 35, before 25 they are not physically women yet. JBS are Cute, Real Women are Hot

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Physically Mature Real women with Great Sex Appeal are the best. It's Low T???? Lmao Your Cope is hilarious, women after 25 gets more estrogen and becomes more Feminine and Real Women and they want Real Masculine High T Men. Scientists said that Women are the most attractive from 25 to 35, before 25 they are not physically women yet. JBS are Cute, Real Women are Hot
They are women at 16 and look best until 20.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Venommm_ and Snake.0359
They are women at 16 and look best until 20.
According to a US Survey of 2000 people women look most beatiful at the Age of 25-35, peak at 31. If you want I can even send you the study itself. JFL You must Pedophile thinking that 16 year old girl is hot, true Low T Nigga

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and arabcelxxx
According to a US Survey of 2000 people women look most beatiful at the Age of 25-35, peak at 31. If you want I can even send you the study itself. JFL You must Pedophile thinking that 16 year old girl is hot, true Low T Nigga
Im 19 legal age here is 21, oldcel cope I bet most the participants were 30+ and coping or saying that cause their identity is being shown, 16-20 is ideal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Venommm_, Melly and Snake.0359

IMG 0406 And don’t ever call me low t again I’ll munch you up with my 115 gonial angle jaw.

• JFL
Reactions: mid, sportsmogger and Snake.0359