Chico vs Drago

Who mogs

• Total voters
His Lower Third Mogs you whole Family
Thats your opinion but chin imo is more important than jaw and I chin mog him much more than he jaw mogs me

Thats your opinion but chin imo is more important than jaw and I chin mog him much more than he jaw mogs me
Cope Cope Giga Cope Cope Harder Autistic Copecel, It's not my opinion just learn how to rate Faces, all Raters would agree that Gonion Angle and Jaw width are far more important than Chin Width. Gonion is 3/5 importance, meanwhile Chin Width is 1/5 importance. You are just low IQ Trash lmao

Cope Cope Giga Cope Cope Harder Autistic Copecel, It's not my opinion just learn how to rate Faces, all Raters would agree that Gonion Angle and Jaw width are far more important than Chin Width. Gonion is 3/5 importance, meanwhile Chin Width is 1/5 importance. You are just low IQ Trash lmao
Its much rarer to see a chin like mine than a jaw like pitt, big square chin shows you good androgen receptivity in the skull, pitts jaw is all maseatar muscle not bone like hexum or cavill.

Its much rarer to see a chin like mine than a jaw like pitt, big square chin shows you good androgen receptivity in the skull, pitts jaw is all maseatar muscle not bone like hexum or cavill.
Masseter muscles are good, as First Primal people ate tougher raw meat and their masseters were so huge ad strong. Your Chin is nothing special it still looks like shit. Brad Pitt mogs you 24/7 wuth his narrow chin

Masseter muscles are good, as First Primal people ate tougher raw meat and their masseters were so huge ad strong. Your Chin is nothing special it still looks like shit. Brad Pitt mogs you 24/7 wuth his narrow chin
Masseters dont look aesthetic at all.
My chin ticks all the boxes
-Tall✅
-Wide✅
-square✅
-Projected✅

Masseters dont look aesthetic at all.
My chin ticks all the boxes
-Tall✅
-Wide✅
-square✅
-Projected✅
Chin width is bullshit and mostly Male Gaze. Square Jaw is shit, Trapezium Jaw like Bradd Pitt is the Best. Your Chin is round and inward gonion. So Cope

Chin width is bullshit and mostly Male Gaze. Square Jaw is shit, Trapezium Jaw like Bradd Pitt is the Best. Your Chin is round and inward gonion. So Cope
Square chin straight gonions

View attachment 2655727And don’t ever call me low t again I’ll munch you up with my 115 gonial angle jaw.
That's more like a 106 GA, at least in this pic

Using CA's formula, I measured your side to be about 64% harmony. He penalizes heavily for GA discrepancies.

It's a good side profile, still, but the jaw is way too boxy and it's pretty apparent.

• So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx

Using CA's formula, I measured your side to be about 64% harmony. He penalizes heavily for GA discrepancies.

It's a good side profile, still, but the jaw is way too boxy and it's pretty apparent.

I have no idea why but in that pic my jaw looks too flat.
Can you measure it with this pic IMG 2024

What other flaws are there?

Chico ofc, even I mog that manlet cuck jfl

Drago is literally one of the most unmoggable human being in existence. Dude moggs at 50 as much as he was mogging back when he was 20.

Side is worth 35% of total attractiveness of whole face? I forgot

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
What are the flaws?
chin too strong, mandible still too flat (altho it's better compared to the other pic)

and a few other minor things like Orbital Vector

Hexum has a jaw width of 87% of his facial width, Drago of 93%. Drago still looks like he has the wider jaw from the front.

Don't treat is as an exact science when it's an impression I've got, but it's a very consistent impression. Hexum just looks a tad softer in his colouring, eye shape, brow and gaze. He looks high-trust in some photos.

View attachment 2655465

Drago couldn't ever look soft/approachable from what I've seen, regardless the expression. Even when he smiles and relaxes his eyes, he looks like he'll punch your shit in if you annoy him.
View attachment 2655471
Leading me to the conclusion he's more dominant/masculine.

Then, it doesn't make Hexum worse-looking, he has more prettiness/young female gaze appeal
imo,, he looks goofy and happy asf when he smiles

What did u measure his submental angle
I considered it ideal based on the other pic

If I measured there he would prolly lose more points but he's clearly pushing his head forward, which messes it up

If he had a fully relaxed posture with neutral tilt, I think it would be ideal or at the very least, near ideal

• +1
I considered it ideal based on the other pic

If I measured there he would prolly lose more points but he's clearly pushing his head forward, which messes it up

If he had a fully relaxed posture with neutral tilt, I think it would be ideal or at the very least, near ideal
are there any nose flaws?
If my chin was less projected and jaw less flat what would it be?

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
There is one nose flaw, it's a bit too projected compared to its height, but nothing major

If the jaw and chin were ideal, I think it would probably be close to 90 percent

• +1
Drago: old hag with no appeal

Cheeco cuter guy. Other dudes good for 30 year olds

There is one nose flaw, it's a bit too projected compared to its height, but nothing major

If the jaw and chin were ideal, I think it would probably be close to 90 percent
What is my orbital vector? And what would be my score if I fixed it?

Your Jaw ir round AF, no definition, no angularity it's inward gonion
and you Have low set Cheekbones

What is my orbital vector? And what would be my score if I fixed it?
Rn it's slightly negative

If you somehow made it positive (with filler or implants), your score would go up like 4 points or so

thanks for proving my point
That guy has like 1.83 and he's even looking down a lil bit

So prolly 1.81 - 1.82 Fully front on

Pretty low for a model

FWHR is not a dimorphic trait, women and men have about the same on average. It can make someone look more intimidating and striking, but it doesn't really contribute to the 'masculinity' of the face

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
That guy has like 1.83 and he's even looking down a lil bit

So prolly 1.81 - 1.82 Fully front on

Pretty low for a model

FWHR is not a dimorphic trait, women and men have about the same on average. It can make someone look more intimidating and striking, but it doesn't really contribute to the 'masculinity' of the face
cope

In terms of measurable harmony, they're both around 90% and near perfection, but opposed to one another on the masculine <-> pretty scale.

Male gaze nigguhs don't see that Hernan Drago's overly quadratic face shape - due to a short skull, high FWHR and insane jaw width - isn't a halo at all. It's a failo and a rather severe one. He borders on being comically hypermasculine/ogre looking due to this.

However, he's also a bit pretty due to his colouring, so I think he has a slight edge over Chico, who's "just" pretty and not very dimorphic.

Hernan Drago
Facial Harmony: 8.5/10
Masculinity: 9/10
Prettiness (as young man): 6/10
Total: 23.5/30

Francesco Lachowski

Facial Harmony: 9/10
Masculinity: 5/10
Prettiness: 9/10
Total: 23.0/30
but why do you use these terms to define beauty? chico its just better due to balanced features ,pretty means soft and chico isn't. it's just perfect
this is what a pretty vs chico face looks like
IMG 3769
Vs
IMG 2940

Chico has the best degree of strikingness and masculinity

different appeal for different ages of women but for my malegaze drago and i personaly would try to looksmax more into hernan style

• +1
Reactions: ObamasLastName, DelonLover1999 and arabcelxxx
This is an absurd thread. One has pretty boy features while the other is masculine. That's like comparing two different species of animals when you should be comparing people in their respective division. No one says "who wins in a fight? mayweather or tyson?" because its retarded, just like this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
This is an absurd thread. One has pretty boy features while the other is masculine. That's like comparing two different species of animals when you should be comparing people in their respective division. No one says "who wins in a fight? mayweather or tyson?" because its retarded, just like this thread.
Did wheat waffles teach you that you little greycel bitch.
your right pretty boys and masculine men have different rating criteria’s, but I was obviously asking relative to their pheno.

Did wheat waffles teach you that you little greycel bitch.
your right pretty boys and masculine men have different rating criteria’s, but I was obviously asking relative to their pheno.
You're a kid to me, watch yourself when speaking to your elders

for you what is harmony ?dog
facial averageness

the reason chico always looks good is because he does not have a feature that can make him look bad

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, sportsmogger and arabcelxxx