Chico vs Drago

Who mogs

• Total voters
Im 19 legal age here is 21, oldcel cope I bet most the participants were 30+ and coping or saying that cause their identity is being shown, 16-20 is ideal
First of all there were people all prime age, second even when I was 19 I liked women over 25. Thirdly all Sport Athletic abilities peak at 30 35, Beauty isn't any different. So 25-35 Are Ideal

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and ongongfr
View attachment 2655727And don’t ever call me low t again I’ll munch you up with my 115 gonial angle jaw.
JFL Shitskin arab nigger. It seems like everybody in youir country likes little girls including your Prophet who married 7 year old Lmao. You all must be so low T Niggers. Real Men wants Real women, Forever boys want little girls

only tiktok cucks would vote for chico in this one
In terms of psl, Drago is way higher

in appeal, Chico is higher for younger women, but Drago for older women

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Tai Lung
20-25 y. o. chico > 20-25 y. o. drago. You don't need looks after 30. All good women are taken

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
In terms of psl, Drago is way higher

in appeal, Chico is higher for younger women, but Drago for older women
yes but chico only gets attention from young girls, if u look like drago its easier in live overrall, males respect him, women respect him.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
yes but chico only gets attention from young girls, if u look like drago its easier in live overrall, males respect him, women respect him.
Ig that makes sense

JFL Shitskin arab nigger. It seems like everybody in youir country likes little girls including your Prophet who married 7 year old Lmao. You all must be so low T Niggers. Real Men wants Real women, Forever boys want little girls
IMG 1289

I’m no shitskin my friend. red undertones on an arab? I thought they were brown and grey?
Ill be aryan after I go from 6’-6’4 with LL and stroma, also rhino and fat grafts

First of all there were people all prime age, second even when I was 19 I liked women over 25. Thirdly all Sport Athletic abilities peak at 30 35, Beauty isn't any different. So 25-35 Are Ideal
Looks peak at 22 and decline from 25 till your 30’s because of loss of elastin collagen and hylaronic acid, unless you have matt bomer tier genes and look 25 until you are 46

View attachment 2655768

I’m no shitskin my friend. red undertones on an arab? I thought they were brown and grey?
Ill be aryan after I go from 6’-6’4 with LL and stroma, also rhino and fat grafts
JFL you are Shitskin, plus you are Inward Gonioncel, Round Jawcel, Big NoseCel, Thin Child Neckcel and I'm not talking about your Probably Shit Eye area. Lmao if you are considering doing LL it's over for you. JFL Sand Nigger

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
Looks peak at 22 and decline from 25 till your 30’s because of loss of elastin collagen and hylaronic acid, unless you have matt bomer tier genes and look 25 until you are 46
Where's study about it????? I'll send thousand studies you'' won't send shit. I can't stop laughing at this Low IQ Low T Sand Nigger

JFL you are Shitskin, plus you are Inward Gonioncel, Round Jawcel, Big NoseCel, Thin Child Neckcel and I'm not talking about your Probably Shit Eye area. Lmao if you are considering doing LL it's over for you. JFL Sand Nigger
inward gonions are ideal for jb appeal, big nose im getting rhino, neck can be fixed easily and my area mogs all you cumskins to hell

• JFL
Reactions: Snake.0359
Where's study about it????? I'll send thousand studies you'' won't send shit. I can't stop laughing at this Low IQ Low T Sand Nigger
You sound like a bitch “sEnd sTuDIes”🧑🏻.
Everyone knows young girls are ideal.

• JFL
Reactions: Snake.0359
  • +1
Reactions: ongongfr
inward gonions are ideal for jb appeal, big nose im getting rhino, neck can be fixed easily and my area mogs all you cumskins to hell View attachment 2655802
Inward gonions won't look in any age. It proves that you are Low T Nigger. LMFAOOO I mog your whole Bloodline

I have hooded eye with no Upper Eyelid Exposure so Cope Shitskin Nigger
Hooded means no upper eyelid exposure you dumbass.
Low appeal old man eyes minimal uee with stromg lashes high pfl mog the shit out of cumskin eyes. Also have you seen my chin?
IMG 1911

Im more white than your round short recessed narrow chin ass.

Inward gonions won't look in any age. It proves that you are Low T Nigger. LMFAOOO I mog your whole Bloodline
My chin alone has more T than your whole body.

Hooded means no upper eyelid exposure you dumbass.
Low appeal old man eyes minimal uee with stromg lashes high pfl mog the shit out of cumskin eyes. Also have you seen my chin?View attachment 2655808
Im more white than your round short recessed narrow chin ass.
Looks shit. And Cope With age you have more upper eyelid Exposure. My Chin is twice bigger than yours, it's InWard Gonion Agnle lmao. An even at 23% Bodyfat my jaw is more Angular than yours JFL

Looks shit. And Cope With age you have more upper eyelid Exposure. My Chin is twice bigger than yours, it's InWard Gonion Agnle lmao. An even at 23% Bodyfat my jaw is more Angular than yours JFL
Show me your chin bitch

Why do you need that, you want to masturbate at it you Faggot Sand Nigger?
Yeah I get turned on by beautiful aryan white features. Show me chin bastarf

Look at damian katers before and after, jaw shaving made him look more fem=more jb appeal

Look at damian katers before and after, jaw shaving made him look more fem=more jb appeal
Cope
His Jaw is more angular and more outward gonion than yours and overall all his features are good you have nothing

I chin eyebrow orbits and lip mog.
First of all Chin width is overrated, The Jaw Width itself, it's definition, it's shapre and Angularity are far more important, second his lips are better lmao. And he Eyebrow mog you, he has Thick, better shape, dense eyebrows. So Cope

First of all Chin width is overrated, The Jaw Width itself, it's definition, it's shapre and Angularity are far more important, second his lips are better lmao. And he Eyebrow mog you, he has Thick, better shape, dense eyebrows. So Cope
IMG 2136
He doesn’t brow mog me, he uses brow pencil, I have much denser, thicker and more tilted brows.
IMG 1383
Our lip fullness is equal but my lips have better proportions cupids bow and sharpness.
My chin angularity mogs his lol, and chin width very important it makes your whole skull look more robust.

Drago PSLmogs
Id rather look like Chico tho, actually i'd rather be in Chico's body rather than Drago.s
Chicosizemog
Dragomaxx

View attachment 2655834
He doesn’t brow mog me, he uses brow pencil, I have much denser, thicker and more tilted brows.
View attachment 2655837
Our lip fullness is equal but my lips have better proportions cupids bow and sharpness.
My chin angularity mogs his lol, and chin width very important it makes your whole skull look more robust.
Nah you are not Right
he has thicker eyebrows. And Chin Width isn't important, Jaw Width is more important, just look at Brad Pitt his chin is small but overall his Jaw is Wide and Angular. LMAOOOOO I Can't stop laughing at you Sand Nigger. Plus your jaw is shit Inward Gonion. As I said even at over 20% my Jaw looks more outward and angular. JFL!!!!

Nah you are not Right View attachment 2655846 he has thicker eyebrows. And Chin Width isn't important, Jaw Width is more important, just look at Brad Pitt his chin is small but overall his Jaw is Wide and Angular. LMAOOOOO I Can't stop laughing at you Sand Nigger. Plus your jaw is shit Inward Gonion. As I said even at over 20% my Jaw looks more outward and angular. JFL!!!!
My jaw and chin have 2x the bone mass of both of you
IMG 2137

Pitt has a wide chin you imbecile, just round and recessed. Brow thickness difference is negligible but my brows are darker denser and more titled.

LMAO, Even I'm over 20 I look Younger than you. In your Photo you look like you are almost 30 Lol
No lol, my mom and dad are both age moggers and I have insane collagen and hair and get told I look 18. there no way some 30 year old fat cumskin age mogs me you probably just look juvenile with your timy chin and skull.
IMG 1877

My jaw and chin have 2x the bone mass of both of youView attachment 2655851
Pitt has a wide chin you imbecile, just round and recessed. Brow thickness difference is negligible but my brows are darker denser and more titled.
Cope you don't have anything. Lmao in this photo your Inward Gonion looks even moreshit lmao. JFL you really think that Pitt's Chin is wide jfl
, Chin's width isn't important, just look overall at his jaw at his Outward Gonion Angle. You Are Sand Nigger Subhuman

No lol, my mom and dad are both age moggers and I have insane collagen and hair and get told I look 18. there no way some 30 year old fat cumskin age mogs me you probably just look juvenile with your timy chin and skull.
View attachment 2655856
Hey Sand Nigge honestly I thought you are in Late 30s when I saw your pictures, I thought you older than me. I laughed so hard when you said that you are 19 JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Cope you don't have anything. Lmao in this photo your Inward Gonion looks even moreshit lmao. JFL you really think that Pitt's Chin is wide jflView attachment 2655858, Chin's width isn't important, just look overall at his jaw at his Outward Gonion Angle. You Are Sand Nigger Subhuman

Cope you don't have anything. Lmao in this photo your Inward Gonion looks even moreshit lmao. JFL you really think that Pitt's Chin is wide jflView attachment 2655858, Chin's width isn't important, just look overall at his jaw at his Outward Gonion Angle. You Are Sand Nigger Subhuman

Id still take my lower third over his.

Are you plannig to put jaw implants on your Inward Gonion?
My granddad and dad’s jaws grew in there 20’s so I’m hoping mine grows too, if not I’ll get implants.