Children are being captured by the Islamic State and put in cages to be sold as sex slaves. This is happening till this day and is ordered by the reli

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
Post i saw on reddit not mine

Here is a video of one of the survivors of a horrific event just like this one at the hands of Muslims, she was kept as a sex slave, among other children around the age of 8 who were also kept as sex slaves, and abused and later they attempted to murder her and the other children who died from the explosion attack from the Muslims who captured and enslaved them:

Irrefutable evidence from the Quran that Islam is pedophilic and that the Quran permits sexually abusing and raping prepubescent little girls: https://wikiislam.github.io/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia.html

Irrefutable evidence from the Quran itself that Islam orders Muslims to capture and kidnap non-muslim women and children after murdering their families to keep them as sex slaves: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Slavery

Irrefutable evidence from SAHIH Hadith that Muhammad the “prophet” of Islam himself married a 6 year old child: https://sunnah.com/nasai:3378

In addition to this horror, here are some of the countless child marriage cases caused by Islam till this day:

Heartbreaking video of an 11 year old Yemeni child saying “I’m better off dead” as she flees home to avoid child marriage that’s been arranged for her that Islam permits in the Quran as proven above:

More cases of Islamic child marriages being legal in Muslim countries in modern time because of Islam, these poor girls speak their stories of being raped as children in the name of Islam:

During the recent currently ongoing anti-regime protests in Iran, the Iranian women who are protesting against being legally forced to wear the hijab are being shot in their genitals and breasts by authorities:

Non-muslims are silent about this in fear of being called “Islamophobic”, which is a nonsense word, by design empty of meaning and created to silence valid criticism against Islam

Here is evidence that Muslim countries sentences apostates to death for leaving Islam: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-execution-apostasy-idUSKBN0LS0S620150224

https://www.secularism.org.uk/news/...stasy-in-nearly-a-dozen-countries-report-says

Irrefutable sources from the Quran itself aka the religion itself that the law of killing apostates is the Quran’s orders: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Apostasy

The Quran itself aka the religion itself tells Muslims to never take non-Muslims as friends or protectors and to instead wage war against disbelievers to spread Islam through mass murder: https://quran.com/4/89?translations=17,18,19,20,21,22,95,84,85,101

Irrefutable evidence from the Quran itself that if one is “against Allah and Muhammad” that Muslims should chop off off their arms and legs, crucify and erase them from the face of the earth through murdering them violently: https://islamawakened.com/quran/5/33/

The Quran tells all Muslims that they must believe in and follow ALL parts of the Quran including all the pedophilic, violent, and murderous verses, and promises the severest punishments for Muslims who denies/rejects any of the verses mentioned above:

(Quran 2:85) “What! Do you believe in part of the Book and deny another part? So what is the requital of those of you who do that except disgrace in the life of this world? And on the Day of Resurrection, they shall be consigned to the severest punishment. And Allah is not oblivious of what you do.”

As an Ex-Muslim living in a Muslim country that legally murders apostates such as myself for leaving Islam, I have been getting attacked by western liberals/leftists for speaking up and called not only ‘Islamophobic’ (which is a nonsense term, by design empty of meaning and created to silence valid criticism against Islam) but also ‘Xenophobic’.

Ironically if anyone here is being ‘Xenophobic’, evil, selfish, and immoral it is those who post these kinds of comments who purposefully refuse to look outside their own bubble and see that not all countries are Western countries, that there are many countries where Muslims are the majority and are oppressing Non-Muslims and apostates, and that the Islamotrauma people and children go through because of Islam is very valid.

The people who attack those who speak up against Islam simply don’t care about all the people and children who are Islamotraumatized and will fight anyone who speaks the truth if it inconveniences their agenda. They are the ones who are prejudiced, immoral, racist, and every thing they accuse those who speak against this horrific religion of being.

I have posted this to one of the most popular subreddits and my post got removed without receiving an explanation. I have also been banned from various of the largest subreddits for criticizing Islam from its own scripture aka the Quran. We are being actively censored and silenced from speaking the truth because it inconveniences their agenda. We must not allow them to succeed in their censorship. Keep spreading this and let people see the true Islam, from its own scripture. **There is only one Quran, and it contains all the horrors mentioned above.**

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, BigJimsWornOutTires, Sprinkles and 5 others
Also
The all powerfull, all mercifull and kind allah condond slavery, and consider that a muslim pious slave running away for his freedom deserve to burn in hell for eternity

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Keep up the based work op

• Love it
Reactions: Manu le coq
brutal allahpill

Is this your god?
wake up, you’re still all young, don’t let the brainwashing rot your brain, use your critical thinking and analyse it with a cold and tactical mind, if you don’t your iq is just extremely low.
@TsarTsar444 @allahcel @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @brea

• Hmm...
Reactions: greywind and Michael Myers
Hadiths are made up brocel

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Hadiths are made up brocel
Hadith are made up when it don’t arrange you, but when it does it’s not made up?

I’m laughing so hard at your coping ass,

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Hadith are made up when it don’t arrange you, but when it does it’s not made up?

I’m laughing so hard at your coping ass,
Im a quranist

Im a quranist
Even if you follow only what’s written in the quran all of the above is in it.😓
U can’t escape mate, you either wake up and realise it’s fiction or accept that Allah is a true monstruous piece of shit.

U can’t escape mate, you either wake up and realise it’s fiction or accept that Allah is a true monstruous piece of shit.
Are you atheist?

@Meshuggahballsoup I was born Muslim tho, and i wanted to become an Imam when i was younger, i studied Islam and realised how much of a bullshit destructive sect i t was, then i quitted it

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I was born Muslim tho, and i wanted to become an Imam when i was younger, i studied Islam and realised how much of a bullshit destructive sect i t was, then i quitted it
So after learning the truth about Islam you deciced to give up faith altogether?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
So after learning the truth about Islam you deciced to give up faith altogether?
Why would i keep faith for something so obviously fake?
I can spend hours giving you evidence of it being fiction made by mahome to access power, money and women.

And i can spend hours explaining how much islam principles are not compatible with humans rights, and is fucking every country where its laws are applied.

@Meshuggahballsoup I was born Muslim tho, and i wanted to become an Imam when i was younger, i studied Islam and realised how much of a bullshit destructive sect i t was, then i quitted it
You’re a murtadcuck? Massive L.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Roquefort
lol nigger shows isis as example how “bad” Islam is, go jump off building faggot

• +1
Reactions: Omen and Roquefort
Why would i keep faith for something so obviously fake?
I can spend hours giving you evidence of it being fiction made by mahome to access power, money and women.

And i can spend hours explaining how much islam principles are not compatible with humans rights, and is fucking every country where its laws are applied.
I'm not talking about Allah, I meant shifting to different beliefs about spirituality

They aren't in the Quran, i mean the absurd stuff that's in the hadith aren't really in the Quran. Hadiths were compiled 200 years after the prophets death by degenerate power seekers

lol nigger shows isis as example how “bad” Islam is, go jump off building faggot
isis are the one appliant the real islam of mahomet, truthfull to the quran and mohamet principles.
Haven’t you noticed how fucked up islamic countries are?

They aren't in the Quran, i mean the absurd stuff that's in the hadith aren't really in the Quran. Hadiths were compiled 200 years after the prophets death by degenerate power seekers
No hadiths were written by close relatives to mahomets during his living what he said but didn’t wrote in the book,his gang mates or his wives, tf you talking about

Post i saw on reddit not mine
View attachment 2110145

View attachment 2110147

Here is a video of one of the survivors of a horrific event just like this one at the hands of Muslims, she was kept as a sex slave, among other children around the age of 8 who were also kept as sex slaves, and abused and later they attempted to murder her and the other children who died from the explosion attack from the Muslims who captured and enslaved them:

Irrefutable evidence from the Quran that Islam is pedophilic and that the Quran permits sexually abusing and raping prepubescent little girls: https://wikiislam.github.io/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia.html
View attachment 2110149

Irrefutable evidence from the Quran itself that Islam orders Muslims to capture and kidnap non-muslim women and children after murdering their families to keep them as sex slaves: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Slavery

Irrefutable evidence from SAHIH Hadith that Muhammad the “prophet” of Islam himself married a 6 year old child: https://sunnah.com/nasai:3378

In addition to this horror, here are some of the countless child marriage cases caused by Islam till this day:

Heartbreaking video of an 11 year old Yemeni child saying “I’m better off dead” as she flees home to avoid child marriage that’s been arranged for her that Islam permits in the Quran as proven above:

More cases of Islamic child marriages being legal in Muslim countries in modern time because of Islam, these poor girls speak their stories of being raped as children in the name of Islam:

During the recent currently ongoing anti-regime protests in Iran, the Iranian women who are protesting against being legally forced to wear the hijab are being shot in their genitals and breasts by authorities:

Non-muslims are silent about this in fear of being called “Islamophobic”, which is a nonsense word, by design empty of meaning and created to silence valid criticism against Islam

Here is evidence that Muslim countries sentences apostates to death for leaving Islam: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-execution-apostasy-idUSKBN0LS0S620150224

https://www.secularism.org.uk/news/...stasy-in-nearly-a-dozen-countries-report-says

Irrefutable sources from the Quran itself aka the religion itself that the law of killing apostates is the Quran’s orders: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Apostasy

The Quran itself aka the religion itself tells Muslims to never take non-Muslims as friends or protectors and to instead wage war against disbelievers to spread Islam through mass murder: https://quran.com/4/89?translations=17,18,19,20,21,22,95,84,85,101

Irrefutable evidence from the Quran itself that if one is “against Allah and Muhammad” that Muslims should chop off off their arms and legs, crucify and erase them from the face of the earth through murdering them violently: https://islamawakened.com/quran/5/33/

The Quran tells all Muslims that they must believe in and follow ALL parts of the Quran including all the pedophilic, violent, and murderous verses, and promises the severest punishments for Muslims who denies/rejects any of the verses mentioned above:

(Quran 2:85) “What! Do you believe in part of the Book and deny another part? So what is the requital of those of you who do that except disgrace in the life of this world? And on the Day of Resurrection, they shall be consigned to the severest punishment. And Allah is not oblivious of what you do.”

As an Ex-Muslim living in a Muslim country that legally murders apostates such as myself for leaving Islam, I have been getting attacked by western liberals/leftists for speaking up and called not only ‘Islamophobic’ (which is a nonsense term, by design empty of meaning and created to silence valid criticism against Islam) but also ‘Xenophobic’.

Ironically if anyone here is being ‘Xenophobic’, evil, selfish, and immoral it is those who post these kinds of comments who purposefully refuse to look outside their own bubble and see that not all countries are Western countries, that there are many countries where Muslims are the majority and are oppressing Non-Muslims and apostates, and that the Islamotrauma people and children go through because of Islam is very valid.

The people who attack those who speak up against Islam simply don’t care about all the people and children who are Islamotraumatized and will fight anyone who speaks the truth if it inconveniences their agenda. They are the ones who are prejudiced, immoral, racist, and every thing they accuse those who speak against this horrific religion of being.

I have posted this to one of the most popular subreddits and my post got removed without receiving an explanation. I have also been banned from various of the largest subreddits for criticizing Islam from its own scripture aka the Quran. We are being actively censored and silenced from speaking the truth because it inconveniences their agenda. We must not allow them to succeed in their censorship. Keep spreading this and let people see the true Islam, from its own scripture. **There is only one Quran, and it contains all the horrors mentioned above.**

I feel like religions are created to justify committing horrific acts

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
No hadiths were written by close relatives to mahomets during his living what he said but didn’t wrote in the book,his gang mates or his wives, tf you talking about
They weren't written, they were passed down by a chain on oral narration and compiled in the 9th century, muddled by bedouin culture

There are so many pedophiles in religious places.

I feel like religions are created to justify committing horrific acts
Religion, christianity like islam

Are weapons,
Powerfull weapons

They allow the powerful, the kings, sultans to control the mass and make they do whatever they desire.
They have soldiers unaffraid of death, they can bend the slaves to the fear of god, make them do whatever they desire with it without question, control women chastity. they control everything with religions. The fear of death is a really powerfull tool.
Nothing divine, pure calculation and human made.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7, OGJBSLAYER and Danish_Retard
They weren't written, they were passed down by a chain on oral narration and compiled in the 9th century, muddled by bedouin culture
If it did said something else more peacefull you wouldn’t have had the same discour, So you’re telling me you’re refuting the words of god because it doesn’t please you?

And the quran himself have plenty more of inhumans stuff in it don’t you worry.

Finally this retard got banned

When a muslim girl breaks your heart and you decide to become the biggest enemy of islam on a looksmax forum

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Aypo129
based

Nice post, read it entirely and watched the videos.

Why post here, people here are pro-JBmaxxing

That's so sad. But do they have layaways? Any buy one, get another at half price deal? Curious. I'm writing an article about business investments in the Middle East.

isis are the one appliant the real islam of mahomet, truthfull to the quran and mohamet principles.
Haven’t you noticed how fucked up islamic countries are?
No, they aren't, they're an organization made to mess up Islam's image they literally caught a leader and he turned out to be a Mossad agent :lul: you fag keep defending the money hungry Jews lol

Islam is satanic garbage