Chiseled Jawline

shiny_flakes

shiny_flakes

gutz
any tips on how to get the chiseled jawline? without surgery or fillers, if possible? I have a shitty jawline.

Attachments

• 9914a13d662b99d2193b1de69198fb79.jpg
    9914a13d662b99d2193b1de69198fb79.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: EvangelicalRapist, hytt and Sprinkles

any tips on how to get the chiseled jawline? without surgery or fillers, if possible? I have a shitty jawline.
you will need

to get to 10% body fat and then get a genioplasty, and also some fillers on the sides to get a model tier jawline

only works if your white tho since its completely over deathniks

I never thought brad pitt has this incel-tier chin

just hard mew like salludon brah

just do gua sha and mewing bro that's what they say on tiktok, all natural

I’m exercising my masseters we will see how big they get

I never thought brad pitt has this incel-tier chin
i have same chin at 15? is it that bad? and would it grow as i grow?
im a lightskin tho (i read that blacks have more recessed chin than caucasians?)

Idk his chin looks feminine and pointy and also short
i have same chin at 15? is it that bad? and would it grow as i grow?
im a lightskin tho (i read that blacks have more recessed chin than caucasians?)
I think your shape won't change (it doesn't really matter, depends on your harmony)
But your chin may become taller at least you can hope

I think your shape won't change (it doesn't really matter, depends on your harmony)
i have a big nose so small and weak chin make it look bigger
can growing the goatee help?

i have a big nose so small and weak chin make it look bigger
can growing the goatee help?
Yes of course, I was gonna do the same thing but I chose bonesmashing path

Perhaps it's because he is looking up entirely

Not possible. Unless you are completely recessed and you are young enough for mewing.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
There's something commonly overlooked when it comes to the jaw, and that's the posture of the back. If you don't have good posture, that could be a starting point. Perhaps trying mewing could work for you; while it's often considered effective for people over 30, it may still have an impact, though perhaps not as pronounced, for individuals aged 16-18.

Only way to without surgeries is be lean + debloated (which doesn’t even guarantee it, just brings you to your genetic potential)

In some scenarios, chewing may also work depending on your ramus length, gonions, and masseter insertions

However, there are lots of risks involving chewing, like TMJ, so do your own research and be careful with it

Last edited: