Christian is cucked?

ezio6

ezio6

Pareto
Beware of adding works to grace. Salvation is a free gift through faith in Christ alone, not by our efforts. 'For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.' Eph 2:8-9

Automatically heaven . We all will ascend to our real god amen

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Who’s Christian? @Christiano

Christian men are the biggest cucks.

'Muh muh trad wife' - Post-wall roastie who was banged by the college football team and now desperate to settle down

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer

'Muh muh trad wife' - Post-wall roastie who was banged by the college football team and now desperate to settle down
Yes I unfortunately agree with you

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Steins and mid
Beware of adding works to grace. Salvation is a free gift through faith in Christ alone, not by our efforts. 'For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.' Eph 2:8-9

Automatically heaven . We all will ascend to our real god amen
Islam is a works based religion. It’s one of hundreds of ways to know it’s fraudulent! Aside from the part where the final prophet is a 54 year old pedophile who married a 6 year old child and how it thinks paradise is a sex party and such.

Modern rabbinic Judaism is also a works based religion. Jews think they can stand before God through the righteousness of the law, even though none of them follow the law appropriately and to break one mitzvot is to break all of them—Yet still they think they can work to salvation through the law LOL.

Christianity is the one and only truth. We are saved solely by the grace of God and through faith in His only begotten Son—Jesus Christ. Through His stripes, we are healed, and through His sacrifice we are offered a path to salvation and eternal life.

🙏🏻✝️😇🥰

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
Yes I unfortunately agree with you
Many Christian men are socially inept cucks whose wives will not have given them second looks in their prime.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Eternal_
Many Christian men are socially inept cucks whose wives will not have given them second looks in their prime.

Christian men are inherent beta buxxers—the vast majority at least. On Twitter, there’s tons of grifting whores who previously did OF but have since rebranded to tradwife influencers and there are hordes of beta Christian men praising God for saving them and stating how they’ll make amazing wives.

Fuck this gay earth

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Steins
Yeah many Christian men are emasculated...

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Christian men are inherent beta buxxers—the vast majority at least. On Twitter, there’s tons of grifting whores who previously did OF but have since rebranded to tradwife influencers and there are hordes of beta Christian men praising God for saving them and stating how they’ll make amazing wives.

Fuck this gay earth
That's the reason I stopped going to church. JFL at the amount of cope among the parishioners deluding themselves. Many Christian men are just wage slaves for their wives but their solutions just involve praying instead of doing something. I believe the Lord wants men to trust in him but take action instead of being cop-out praying cowards.

I saw somewhere many years ago in a country (probably Asian) where there was a mini scandal involving a pastor's daughter getting smashed and sucking off a Chad who is attached. Bet cha she is going to rebrand herself as someone who was broken, found the Lord and looking for a good (and rich) Christian man.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, scrunchables and Eternal_
@Steins Grow up cuck lmao

many Christians like me grew up and stopped going to church

the amount of hypocrisy and copium in there is insane
I am 100% sure your gonna cry for forgiveness and salvation when your on your death bed lmao

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
The status quo in Christendom is bleak and depressing but it doesn’t mean you should stop believing in God. How dense are you people?!

It’s imperative that you have faith in your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. There is nobody else who has given you a path to salvation

bro trad wife is a myth and fetish i noticed this a long time ago

• +1
bro trad wife is a myth and fetish i noticed this a long time ago
it's copium for the ugly church men whose wives wouldn't even give second looks in their prime

• +1
it's copium for the ugly church men whose wives wouldn't even give second looks in their prime
they dont even have sex whenever they want after they marry lmao christianity is fucked beyond repair and islam is following the same path

they dont even have sex whenever they want after they marry lmao christianity is fucked beyond repair and islam is following the same path
their wives got their holes filled by Chads, got dumped and hurt, discovered the Lord and become 'pure and chaste' women for their beta husbands :feelskek:

sex for procreation only while Chad had it anytime he wanted

• +1
their wives got their holes filled by Chads, got dumped and hurt, discovered the Lord and become 'pure and chaste' women for their beta husbands :feelskek:

sex for procreation only while Chad had it anytime he wanted
sex for procreation and for one or two sons maximum :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Steins