We are living in the end times. Get right with Christ!

Screenshot 2024 01 31 133820

Nah, I don't think we're quite there yet. Revelations are described as literally the worst part of human history, the suffering will be intense, not just headlines in the news, but noticeable changes and global events straight from the get-go.

Satan wants to subvert the world and turn everyone away from God. He doesn't want humanity to find salvation, because none was given for him after his uprising against God. And how would he go about doing this? Call all actions condemned by God and/or which go naturally against the human will as ''progress''. Homosexuality, mixing of different tribes and religions. All in all, so the truth, which is the forgiveness of Christ is hidden under the rubble of the ruined world and no one could be saved.
He has a lot of collaborators, mainly in the western world, where all the power and most of the Christianity resides. You sometimes wonder, why are these politicians so moronic? They'll just do what is ordered or tiny little accidents happen to them, like to John Kennedy or his brother, or a massive disinformation campaigns are launched to ruin them like against Trump.
View attachment 2715631View attachment 2715634
(see the pentagrams over the tower of babel)
View attachment 2715638
Now if you live in the West, you might have already heard talk of ''new world order'' in the news, these politicians casually slipping it in between the sentences. They're seemingly prepping us for something new, whatever this new world order will entail.

This is what the scripture says about the end times, and in my opinion it describes the current state of the world perfectly:
2 Timothy 3
1 This know also: that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, without selfcontrol, fierce, despisers of those who are good,

4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God,

5 having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof. From such turn away.

6 For of this sort are those who creep into houses and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 ever learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth — men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further, for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11 persecutions, afflictions which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra — what persecutions I endured. But out of them all, the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all who will live a godly life in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing from whom thou hast learned them,

15 and that from childhood thou hast known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

17 that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly equipped for all good works.

bro don't become a christ cuck man

I love you brother In Christ Good thread

Attachments

• jesus-christ-lamb-56_6195.jpg
    jesus-christ-lamb-56_6195.jpg
    788.2 KB · Views: 0