We are living in the end times. Get right with Christ!

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Satan wants to subvert the world and turn everyone away from God. He doesn't want humanity to find salvation, because none was given for him after his uprising against God. And how would he go about doing this? Call all actions condemned by God and/or which go naturally against the human will as ''progress''. Homosexuality, mixing of different tribes and religions. All in all, so the truth, which is the forgiveness of Christ is hidden under the rubble of the ruined world and no one could be saved.
He has a lot of collaborators, mainly in the western world, where all the power and most of the Christianity resides. You sometimes wonder, why are these politicians so moronic? They'll just do what is ordered or tiny little accidents happen to them, like to John Kennedy or his brother, or a massive disinformation campaigns are launched to ruin them like against Trump.

(see the pentagrams over the tower of babel)

Now if you live in the West, you might have already heard talk of ''new world order'' in the news, these politicians casually slipping it in between the sentences. They're seemingly prepping us for something new, whatever this new world order will entail.

This is what the scripture says about the end times, and in my opinion it describes the current state of the world perfectly:

2 Timothy 3
1 This know also: that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, without selfcontrol, fierce, despisers of those who are good,

4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God,

5 having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof. From such turn away.

6 For of this sort are those who creep into houses and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 ever learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth — men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further, for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11 persecutions, afflictions which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra — what persecutions I endured. But out of them all, the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all who will live a godly life in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing from whom thou hast learned them,

15 and that from childhood thou hast known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

17 that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly equipped for all good works.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, aesthetic beauty, fuxkdakikez and 17 others
I think muslims are good people, but let's speak facts for a second. Jesus Christ saves, there's no other way to heaven. Your judgement is like a court, you'll stand before God and devil will be the prosecutor, the accuser. He will demand payment for all of your sins, and you can't fight the case he has prepared of all your crimes against the lord. But if you acknowledged that Jesus Christ died on the cross for you, the courthall doors will BUST OPEN and the best lawyer in existence will step in to plead your case and WIN. You think Saul Goodman is a good lawyer? Wait till you see Jesus Christ. He has taken the punishment and the wrath of God that YOUR SINS demanded, and though your sins were as red as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow because of Jesus.

another schizo conspiracy theorist carnivore christcuck on looksmax. org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowBones, Swarthy Knight, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
I think muslims are good people, but let's speak facts for a second. Jesus Christ saves, there's no other way to heaven. Your judgement is like a court, you'll stand before God and devil will be the prosecutor, the accuser. He will demand payment for all of your sins, and you can't fight the case he has prepared of all your crimes against the lord. But if you acknowledged that Jesus Christ died on the cross for you, the courthall doors will BUST OPEN and the best lawyer in existence will step in to plead your case and WIN. You think Saul Goodman is a good lawyer? Wait till you see Jesus Christ. He has taken the punishment and the wrath of God that YOUR SINS demanded, and though your sins were as red as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow because of Jesus.
View attachment 2724592
I disagree. I had no intention to debate btw, I severely lack knowledge

• +1
Reactions: kebab
they still believe in false gods @Kristin jfl

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Satan wants to subvert the world and turn everyone away from God. He doesn't want humanity to find salvation, because none was given for him after his uprising against God. And how would he go about doing this? Call all actions condemned by God and/or which go naturally against the human will as ''progress''. Homosexuality, mixing of different tribes and religions. All in all, so the truth, which is the forgiveness of Christ is hidden under the rubble of the ruined world and no one could be saved.
He has a lot of collaborators, mainly in the western world, where all the power and most of the Christianity resides. You sometimes wonder, why are these politicians so moronic? They'll just do what is ordered or tiny little accidents happen to them, like to John Kennedy or his brother, or a massive disinformation campaigns are launched to ruin them like against Trump.
View attachment 2715631View attachment 2715634
(see the pentagrams over the tower of babel)
View attachment 2715638
Now if you live in the West, you might have already heard talk of ''new world order'' in the news, these politicians casually slipping it in between the sentences. They're seemingly prepping us for something new, whatever this new world order will entail.

This is what the scripture says about the end times, and in my opinion it describes the current state of the world perfectly:
2 Timothy 3
1 This know also: that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, without selfcontrol, fierce, despisers of those who are good,

4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God,

5 having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof. From such turn away.

6 For of this sort are those who creep into houses and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 ever learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth — men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further, for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11 persecutions, afflictions which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra — what persecutions I endured. But out of them all, the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all who will live a godly life in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing from whom thou hast learned them,

15 and that from childhood thou hast known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,

17 that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly equipped for all good works.
MEDS NOW

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
I disagree. I had no intention to debate btw, I severely lack knowledge
I'm so convinced that is the ultimate truth, that I'm willing to put eternity in line for it. If I were convinced that Muhammad was actually given the Qur'an by the lord, I'd of course be a muslim. I do believe Muhammad did genuinely encounter a spirit in the cave he was fasting in, but he was mislead and that spirit was not lead by the lord.
Jesus saves.

Good riddance

I'm so convinced that is the ultimate truth, that I'm willing to put eternity in line for it. If I were convinced that Muhammad was actually given the Qur'an by the lord, I'd of course be a muslim. I do believe Muhammad did genuinely encounter a spirit in the cave he was fasting in, but he was mislead and that spirit was not lead by the lord.
Jesus saves.
I admire your conviction. Never give up intellectual research though. May Allah guide us all, and Allah guides the sincere ones if He Wills.

• +1
go back to your ward, slave of jews
Here's a man who has not even the basic understanding of Christianity. But that's okay, no Christian is born with all the answers.

I read an article recently. 1/4 of Americans think we are in the end times.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
I admire your conviction. Never give up intellectual research though. May Allah guide us all, and Allah guides the sincere ones if He Wills.
Indeed. God bless you, and I hope all good to you.

• +1
YHWH is an evil tyrant who wants to feed on you while giving nothing in return, he is responsible for your Inceldom

@The Antichrist

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
YHWH is an evil tyrant who wants to feed on you while giving nothing in return, he is responsible for your Inceldom

@The Antichrist
God gave you everything good in this life, and has promised his followers eternal enjoyment in heaven, but you're like: ''but he didn't send stacy to my door to have sex with!''
Talk about spoiled.

God gave you everything good in this life, and has promised his followers eternal enjoyment in heaven, but you're like: ''but he didn't send stacy to my door to have sex with!''
Talk about spoiled.
Look into Occultism instead, you will thank me

You think this is some sort of a mic drop? God knows all things, good and evil. The righteous and disgusting things. Destiny is here like: ''you know what ass sex is bro? you're a gay guy!!'' What a dork. God bless him tho.

You think this is some sort of a mic drop? God knows all things, good and evil. The righteous and disgusting things. Destiny is here like: ''you know what ass sex is bro? you're a gay guy!!'' What a dork. God bless him tho.
fuck i hope youre trolling

So you just don't know how to respond?
respond to what? you think the bald guy won a debate?

destiny just made a joke about god because he doesnt give a fuck, it was a mid joke. but overall he clearly won a debate
fuck your christ an religon

nah he is trolling . he isnt that dumb . i wasted time

respond to what? you think the bald guy won a debate?

destiny just made a joke about god because he doesnt give a fuck, it was a mid joke. but overall he clearly won a debate
fuck your christ an religon
You're trolling if you think I'll watch 20 minute video of Destiny debating. I mean he's a pretty smart guy, I'll give him that, but I don't find his debate skills to be astonishing. He's just going for that bald guys weakspot, he probably noticed he's very god fearing, and thus doesn't want to imply anything negative about the lord. And then he goes for that ''does he know what anal feels like bro'' joke. Wow, what a genius debator.

You're trolling if you think I'll watch 20 minute video of Destiny debating. I mean he's a pretty smart guy, I'll give him that, but I don't find his debate skills to be astonishing. He's just going for that bald guys weakspot, he probably noticed he's very god fearing, and thus doesn't want to imply anything negative about the lord. And then he goes for that ''does he know what anal feels like bro'' joke. Wow, what a genius debator.
he didnt go for weak spots
i just posted that bald guy because he is a schizo just like you

have a nice day, paranoic

he didnt go for weak spots
i just posted that bald guy because he is a schizo just like you

have a nice day, paranoic
You literally posted him going for the weakspot. Have a nice day.

Idk but do you think satan is a chill guy who will play cards with me in hell?

Indeed. God bless you, and I hope all good to you.
Thank you. Don't let anyone, especially all these delusional people, distract you from your faith. But if they provide something of knowledge to you, accept and appreciate it. The journey of knowledge is a never-ending journey, with its fruits reaped in this world but mainly in any world after.

he narrator has said, “I asked abu ‘Abdallah, “What is Intelligence?” He replied, ‘It is a fact with whose help one worships Allah, the Merciful, and attains paradise.’ I then asked, “What was the thing with Mu’awiyah?” ‘It was shrewdness. Mischief is similar to Intelligence but it is not Intelligence.’ The Imam replied. [al-Kafi]

Idk but do you think satan is a chill guy who will play cards with me in hell?
no

"And say: The truth is from your lord, so let him who pleases believe, and let him who pleases disbelieve; surely We have prepared for the disbelievers, a fire the curtains of which shall encompass them about; and if they cry for water, they shall be given water like molten brass which will scald their faces; evil the drink and ill the resting place." Sura Kahf, Verse 29

• +1
no

"And say: The truth is from your lord, so let him who pleases believe, and let him who pleases disbelieve; surely We have prepared for the disbelievers, a fire the curtains of which shall encompass them about; and if they cry for water, they shall be given water like molten brass which will scald their faces; evil the drink and ill the resting place." Sura Kahf, Verse 29
Too much text faggot

But basically, it isn't a pleasant experience. Constant burning, scalding water, skin that'll be forever replaced, thirst, hunger, thorns with food and drinks that'll boil ur guts, etc.

• +1
Satan hate you. Satan beat you in hell.

Shall I also add a tiktok dance, sir?
Satan is a hater I get that but do you think he could be chill for a day? and play cards.

Shut the fuck up

Satan is a hater I get that but do you think he could be chill for a day? and play cards.
He might stick that deck of cards up your ass if you play your cards correct.

Nah, I don't think we're quite there yet. Revelations are described as literally the worst part of human history, the suffering will be intense, not just headlines in the news, but noticeable changes and global events straight from the get-go.

• +1
Reactions: Lasko123