Cleansers are just damaging your skin barrier

LVZZO

LVZZO

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Stop using all kinds of goyslop cleansers.

Stop using surfactants including sodium laureth sulfate (SLS) and all the other sls free alternatives.

The more you remove your natural skin oils and moister the more you will signal to produce more sebum and the worst your microbiome gets.

This is true for all your skin, not just for your face.

Start reducing whatever products you are using and then start using only warm water.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: future_, nathan and BrahminBoss
funny how incels know more about skin and skincare than bluepilled dermatologists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: igniteisbad and LVZZO
no one uses cleanser without using a moisturiser after, plus cleansers already have some humectant properties to them nowadays

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and VisageVirtuoso√
True that drying skin from products can increase sebum production, but you get more benefit using a tailored simple skincare routine. Not everyone can get good skin by just washing their face, especially people with genetic disposition to increased sebum production everywhere on their body.

Everyone's skin is wildly different so you can't make a blanket statement

• +1
Reactions: silencio, nofap, BrahminBoss and 2 others
skin is mainly geneitcs, all the more reason why subhumans need a routine to minimse the genetic aspect as much as possible, it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Why warm water and not cold

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
no one uses cleanser without using a moisturiser after, plus cleansers already have some humectant properties to them nowadays
Moisturizers contain all kinds of chemicals too
skin is mainly geneitcs, all the more reason why subhumans need a routine to minimse the genetic aspect as much as possible, it is what it is
I disagree, it's mostly epigenetics
Why warm water and not cold
Warm water is better at removing some sebum and dirt, it will also even spread it even on your skin
You could and should use cold water after or a couple of times during the day, that's what I do